My Hero Academia

Episode in T - 2 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sofyia01/status/908905736813527040/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#908905736813527040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We get to see best girl Jirou's exam

mov3.co/ja/ntv/

No one asks for the stream link anymore, but it can't hurt to be prepared.

Just a reminder that Ectoplasm is for lewd and sexual harassment.

stream link?

twitter.com/sofyia01/status/908905736813527040/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#908905736813527040

Dabi: Shimono Hiro
Toga himiko: Fukuen Misato

Whether this is true remains to be seen but this is for Episode 24 which airs on Sept 23. Young Bakugo and Deku are also listed so the pacing of the fight should be interesting.

He is for none of those things, but that's a nice picture

11/10

It's weird how Ectoplasm's cool with all his clones, but Twice is a total wreck.

>Dabi: Shimono Hiro
The fuck?
>Toga himiko: Fukuen Misato
Curious choice.

It helps that Ectoplasm's clones seemingly can be dismissed upon command compared to Twice's independent thinking clones

If this is true, I'm totally ok with it, especially for Toga

Ectoplasm's quirk mostly involves a hivemind. Twice's clones are fully independent; it also didn't help that said independent clones were probably alive for a reasonable amount of time.

Why do I like the thicker lines more compared to the usual style the anime use?

Do explain user

I can't wait until it's revealed that twice is a clone himself.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Shōto's lips pressed against Momo's surprisingly gently, almost hesitantly. It was his their first time. He wanted to test the waters.
>Moves hand around her waist to caress her ass, massaging it lightly and shifting his grip to move into her womanhood
>Momo's eyes opened up, and she drew in a sharp breath, trailing off into a moan.
>Her face shimmered with ardor, and her cheeks glowed a saturated red.
>Her hand slides on the side of his face, taking a gentle handful of hair into her fingers.
>Excitement paints Todoroki's face a light rose color, and in return, he prodded his fingers back and forth at a painfully slow pace.
>Momo was forced to bite down her lip, eyes shut tight in strain as she held back pleasured moans.
>Her entire body moved in turn, rubbing itself against Veku's in a fluid, enticed motion.
>On account of her first experience, the sensitivity of her lady parts forced her to unmute, her head tilting back and her mouth emitting a delighted mewl.
>Shõto grows an animalistic gaze in his eyes, the ferocity of a pro-hero being thrown forth in his motion.
>He drops his pants as Momo's tight and sopping cunt drips a thin layer of liquid over his trembling index finger
>Mom reiterates, spreading her legs as far she could in preparation for the Shoto Spear.
>A hot sensation overcame her. She was updating, the edges of her smooth cunt growing tighter around the dick five inches in her.
>Her walls clung tightly to accommodate his impressive girth, clinging tightly around the shaft.
>Feeling Momo squirm and tighten up nearly made Shõto cum immediately as he entered.
>He rode each wave of pleasure, knowing to target the ever elusive G-Spot of hers. In and out, his throbbing cock moved without mercy.
>Yaoyorozu mewls delightedly by the fourth minute, her honey-tongued moans instilling a sense of dominance into Todoroki.
>They push harder, and quick throbbing ensues within their sweet spots. They cum together at the same time, moving in for another kiss.

>no shipfag pairings
>no fujobait pairings
does hori hate money or what?

>>Mom reiterates, spreading her legs as far she could in preparation for the Shoto Spear.

I like it myself.

Why make this ships only be paired together? It's nice to expand their respective social circles.

incest is wincest user

Not everything has to be shipping, I like the themed pairs for this test

i hear that

Better ship than with monkey

I think it's even worse than that. If the clones of him are perfect, then their memories would also be exactly the same.
Imagine having the power to create copies of yourself, so you decide to create another you to do the shit you don't want to do.
And then the next thing you know, you're suddenly being created and told to do shit you don't want to do because you lost the coin toss and now you're the clone.

I feel like they're fight isn't going to be expanded much. I'm already prepared to be disappointed.

are we still doing this?

>Veku

what the-

was watching Fusion Reborn.

Crackships is the job of the merchandise department

I like Shouji more than most people, but I disagree.

Enlighten me user, do they sound like shit or?

I love how Kaminari is always in the promotional material

Not the voice that I was expecting for someone like Dabi

Everyone loves a lightning guy.

It's so people think he's important before he's revealed to be the traitor.

He and Tsuyu seems like the favorite poster boy/girl for the merch

Toga's VA will be fine
Dabi's VA mostly voices beta faggots

I wanted Hideo Ishikawa (Itachi) to voice Dabi. Gruff, but can balance out the emotion when necessary.

he wasnt even that high in the popularity poll id say this is proof he is the traitor

>tfw I just realized best autistic boy won't be relevant till S3 2 years from now
>tfw I also remembered that he hasn't appeared in the manga for months
>tfw I realized today's episode will focus on a mutant coward who can't control animals, only talk to them

STOP THIS

MYGA

So it somewhat matches Yuki Kaji then?

>Fukuen Misato
We can get a battle of the frog girls in season 3

are Yui or Nejire unironically autistic?

Yui is a dead ringer for being a special ed kid and Nejire really strikes me as the same kind of manchild (womanchild?) people like CWC are.

They're obviously supposed to be socially retarded like Inasa. So yeah it's all on purpose.

wtf I like Toga now

Most of the powerful heroes are different varieties of weirdos. What was that Einstein quote that was used to explain Mei's personality and effectiveness? It seems to be a recurring theme that the ones who can go at full speed do so because they aren't chained down by anything, society and conventional thinking included.

Mirio was walking around casually naked because his quirk demanded it.

Is there any art of the ghost girl from class B?

They went full throttle to ramp up Toga's supposed cuteness?
>Never realized he voiced Connie
Huh. This is bound to be interesting. Especially since Dabi is full on 10/10 edge

close to none

for me dabi is really chill

defend this

Fukuen can get pretty intense when she needs to, but this would for sure be a departure. I've never heard her as an outright evil character like that.

Is it really Connie's VA? I can't quite picture him voicing an edgy bishounen but we'll see.

Give me a reaction image and a character to redraw it with, I'm the guy who made this btw

If you gonna vomit something up then you're going to have a messed up mouth. How else would you make it look?

Yeah, I think Takahiro would be great for him because of that.

something with this

i wouldnt make the saliva white and opaque, yours (or mine) isn't like that, is it?

It's not saliva it's prolapsed stomach frog juice

>Denki moves his knee back and forth slowly, teasing his writhing classmate as she breathes faster - feeling his leg rub up and down her cherry lips.
>He teased Kyōka and moved his hand up to her yukata, tugging at it playfully until her bare midsection lay exposed.
>Kyōka moaned sharply through closed lips, tilting her head up slightly as her soft cheeks lit up in ambrosial.
>Denki kissed down the skin of her neck and moved to suck on her small, yet tender breasts.
>His fingers traced circles around her nipples, lightly pinching and pulling to target every erogenous zone in her middle.
>Kyōka lifted herself, unable to remain mute, and moaned comfortably. Her pearly white teeth bit down on his earlobe, as she leaned more weight on top of him.
>She moved her hips, enabling herself to gyrate in rhythm with Denki's prodding leg - until she finally peaked on the amount of teasing she could take.
>She moved her hands underneath Denki's clothes and curled fingers around the tent stretching out from his crotch.
>She moved her sopping vag over his dick and rode with complete and total fluidity. What she lacked in her chest was made up for through the ways she worked his erotic tingles.
>Denki's breathing grew labored, and he began to thrust his hips into Kyōka's petite frame, forcing more and more of the thundercock inside of her.
>His Quirk lit up on a passive scale, and orgasmic tingles filled both his and Kyōka's body at the same time - filling the room with the sounds of their euphoric breathing.

No idea why it posted that. I meant this one.

Nice. I'd like this with Momo, if you don't mind.

I'm guessing her digestive juice is white, and not opaque. It's not saliva. I don't throw up much, but when I do - there isn't a trail of saliva left on my face when I'm done.

this with The Broker

Aizawa pls.

This, but with Mineta, and instead of "beaned" it's "graped".

alright I'm going with this one for now, might do more when I'm done

this with Yui or Nejire, or anybody else you feel is enough on the spectrum for it

This with Mirio, but it clips through instead of bouncing off.

I guess they could've gone with fully transparent watery.

This with Shouji.

This, but with either Chisaki, Mirio, or AFO.

this with Shin Megami or whatever his name was. Overhaul's lie detector.

Ochako

second this wen you have time, also user said he is done taking request

Yeah, I was scrolling through my reaction image folder. I didn't see that until after I posted.

I'll try to get these ones done but that's probably my limit for the night

Thank you user.

Anyone else watching the golf game on right now?

Even if I'm shit... Even without a Quirk Is it... Is it possible, to become a Drawfag like you!?

Yes, young man. You too can become a drawfag.

What is this face trying to convey?

>Saturday
>more yui lewd
Good.

The joy of having a 250 IQ.

Imagine fucking Yui and the only signal you have to tell whether you're doing good or not is "Nh"

>There will never be a Hungry Days anime

i cant wait to see this old man snap.

you dont need more than that honestly

Seems like more than enough for Bondo.

user, what are you thinking about?

That nejire lewd from the artist is good.

The joy of squashing a bug girl and an electric retard

You're a candidate for the title of worst jump heroine.

NEWS TIME.

>let put the retards against the super smarth rat
gee i wonder why they failed

I like his Yui. Also that Kendou in a bath, hnnng.

All of the matches capitalized on the students' weaknesses.