Raildex

WHERE ARE MY LN AND GAME CAMEOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/a9XGxr_z7w9j7pYmgsw8lg/
youtube.com/watch?v=pKXaEYHnVVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a card in the mobage

What allures you most about the series and what is the series strong point to you?
> Hard mode, you can't mention the waifus

2 weeks for Season 3 announcement.

I like the general premise: an unlucky bastard with a right hand to negate all supernatural bullshit who finds himself into confrontations with weirdos with said bullshit.

Nice and easy to get behind. I also like the setting. Academy City looks like an awesome place to be.

The worldbuilding, variety of fun characters with interesting powers, and the increasing insanity with each passing arc.

Was this supposed to be serious? I couldn't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes.

>top tier girl
>stuck in a shit movie

What a waste

HEY he tried okay?

if none of those flags were coming
This is our cure (Oct 7, 2017)

If the VO staff know what they're doing we'll get to see her there, Hikasa Yoko is great.

didn't you guys say the same thing about the mobage and having her be playable there too?

Stiyl was a mistake. Good thing he gets shafted most of the time.

I think certain characters are more likely to appear in VO than in the mobage and vice versa.
Shutaura and Junko are two examples I'd say have better odds in VO, while most magic characters like Lessar would probably show up in the mobage only.

Well it really depends on what they will cover, but because of what the devs already confirmed people like Lessar will indeed at the very least be boss characters

So, VO anime is basically confirmed at this point. Rejoice. At least you'll get some animated content after half a decade.

The mobage is supposed to do the entirety of OT so at some point all of the characters will be playable. In terms of VO I think a majority of the characters will end up being on the science side, we may see 1 or 2 magic side characters though if they're really relevant. Aleister & Aiwass in a fucking mech would be hype.

Dumb rabbit poster.

You don't belong here one guy. Come back when you bring your other retarded partner in crime.

> t. one guy
You know S3 is happening and you'll be right here hype about it with everyone else

>the waifus
Fuck off.

Hard mode is not mentioning the world building more like. The good waifus don't show up for a while

It's time to get a new image. boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/a9XGxr_z7w9j7pYmgsw8lg/

Probably the characters. Next would be the story.

>hfw no CSI: Academy City

That's basically what Mikoto and Misaki do in the manga, I wish they had more arcs like that.

Junko manga will probably have similar arcs.

The whole manga is like that really, she's pretty much doing an investigation on a missing person. Misaki jobbing will probably make that job harder.

>Kamachi will never release the story where Kuroko is the protagonist of the science side story instead of Misaka

It would take miracle for that to happen.

Nandatto?!

Her butt is a miracle of the universe.

I like her ability to fill misbehaving lolis with bullets

There's something else I'd rather fill misbehaving lolis with

And thank God for that

Love?

>basically broadcasting to half a dozen people that you prefer vanilla missionary over doggystyle
Mariydi is really sexually repressed considering her age

I only got a half answer for this last time so I'll try just one more time. Does anyone happen to know how to get the fist currency? I was told it might be gekota donation in the guild, but I only seem to get suitcases for that, is there perhaps more than one location to donate from I'm missing?

If you mean filling them with the start of a loving family then yes in a sense.

Some tasks give them, but they are unlocked after the guild is leveled a couple of times.

So the guild is too low level for now then I take it? Seems fair since I'm hesitant to give too many gekotas when I don't have many characters myself yet

Seems so, I've just started getting those tasks, although they aren't available every day

Yeah I just noticed one pop up myself where there wasn't one before, notably for things I've been doing this whole time, guess you need to do it through the guild menu for it to count.

Guild wars if/when they happen should give those. EIther that or future guild quests

>guild wars
That'll be fun, see how we measure up to the chinks and see if we can't weaponize our autism. We already have people at 40 and most of us seem to be not far behind

Im probably wrong though. It might just be battle related objectives

Touma is a fun to watch MC, his interaction with other characters is funny, and I like his stupid catchphrases. Accelerator is also fun to watch as an anti-hero kinda guy. Overall it's just incredibly fun to watch through.

>waifus
jokes on you i'm in it for this cutie

>Aogami
>Headband girl
>Sphinx
Are there any other seemingly normal yet suspicious characters who might reveal themselves in the near future?

2 weeks for antoher disappointment.
>S3 is happening
In your delusions.

Always had a thing for weak vs strong. It's why Turnabout Goodbye's is my favourite Phoenix Wright case. With Index I found it quite boring at first, but when Touma was basically pitted against people who were much much stronger than he was and he had to find some weird way to turn the battle into his favour, it became a lot more interesting.

By the fucking Accelerator fight, it jumped to my 3x3 instantly, the fucking fight hit everything I loved about the weak vs strong trope, and Railgun S improved upon that more, the whole build up to the fight was brilliant as well. I especially loved the part where Misaka runs up to the chain fence thinking Touma is going to be dead, only to see him punching the living shit out of Accelerator then cutting to "The weakest: Kamijou Touma" Or was it The Strongest? It's been too long since I saw the fight

Plus you gotta love Gyakuten.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKXaEYHnVVc

Also I have like, no Raildex images.

Season 3 is Index' equivalent of Bleach's TYBW

So what was Accelerator up to during the Elements incident?

Purple

He is totally fine. Probably the only one who could wear actual clothes.

2 weeks left, have you prepared your heart for the Queen's arrival?

Railgun D ?

>I just noticed one pop up
That's because we only reached level 3 recently. The quests giving that currency are level locked in this version.
>guess you need to do it through the guild menu
No, you may do that the normal way. Doing them through the guild interface is just faster and you don't need to bother translating shit every time.

I have these things on my bag for som etime now, what are they and should I give them to Tsuchi there ?

I want to punch Mariydi in the face!

Technobabble.

That suit design is glorious.

Dubs and Index III never

Season 3 confirmed then, thanks

god damn it Crowley

My cute waifu Mikoto.

It is too late, heretic. We need only wait, for prophecy came to pass. Victory is already ours.

I love Mikoto-sama

Playable Kakine, Frenda, Saiai, Hamazura, Etzali and Rakko soon

Would leveling faith for Hamazura improve his luck ?

It will be a X% chance to max his crit chance for 10 seconds when the meter its at 100% or something

The girl's the only thing that keeps me interested in this series to be honest

Show me the booty.

Same here. The post i made made have seemed like a joke but she's honestly the main reason im still so interested in it. That's not to say there aren't other things about it i love but she's definetitely one of the main reasons i like it so much to this day.

>The exp got cut 1/4th
What the hell netease let me grind for gods sake.

Interesting world building
Interesting power sets
Interesting power usage/origins
Interesting characters

cute girls

>WW3 during WW3

Game down or something?

Boo Boo realistically has a higher chance of getting an anime. It doesn't have the slow start that Kamachi's other works usually have and filled with fight scenes.

How do you get this currency ? I am lvl 36 and still haven't enountered something that gives me film.

The difference between Boo Boo's sales and Blood Sign is pretty big though. Neither will since there's no manga for them in the first place.

You get then by exchanging your frames when you get two of the same

forgot image

thanks

>yfw they add Season 3 previews to the game as frames powerups

They can just announce a manga alongside the anime. Not every Dengeki LN has had a manga before getting an anime.

Boo Boo could use the bump from an anime where as Blood Sign can do fine without one. Not to mention Boo Boo seems to be tailored made to be animated. But not that it matters since they're never going to cut any of his work since it's the only thing keeping the LN industry from going stale from all the Isekai and Magic Battle Harem School stuff.

Most did though and it was a set pattern.

Dubs it heresy that should not exist in any anime but I will agree with you that Index III never.
Only in your delusions.
You will never win. Index Season 3 NEVER

Trust me I'd love to see a Kawahara style: Index III & Boo Boo or Blood Sign Anime announced. But yeah, given how much he writes compared to other authors and it being unique, he probably gets to finish his story.

Game was running fine last night and now this morning after waking up, it gives me this error each time i try and launch the damned thing

Aleister Crowley.

There's more than a billion of them running around my man. You're gonna have to be a little bit more specific.

Dengeki 25th Fall Fes 2017 underway
[1/2]

[2/2]

>HO thread reached bumplimit

So we come to it at last.