c-span.org/video/?441660-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_sSI0nHQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL AWOO HOURS CONTINUE!

How much can I sell awoos for? Must go to loving home or oven

This place is a nature preserve for them.

We're oversupplied with cheap chinese shit as it is and domestic production has been shuttered for decades because of it stop fucking whining because Wal-Mart's cross-border supply chain is going to be interrupted; fuck.

AWOO, Y'ALL

>there are people in this ITT thread that keep doubting Trump

DID SOMEONE SAY REAL THIGH HOURS?

T minus 5 days until DACA expiration. Salt miners be on standby.

>leaf
SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR GUNS, KEKS

REAL AWOO HOURS?

McCain has always been a strong defender of the second amendment

Good thing I buy my ammo online

>Not all the stimulative measures have to go to the rich.

Steel tariffs only benefit the rich you brainlet. Everyone else pays more for stuff and the assholes who own the steel mill enjoy their artificial and elevated status.

We are now entering the shitty part of /ptg/

THREADLY REMINDER!

Dawn of The First Day - 96 Hours Remain

The Second Amendment clearly recognizes the right of individual, law-abiding citizens to own and use firearms. Senator McCain has consistently and vigorously fought to ensure the right to bear arms guaranteed by the Second Amendment is not infringed upon.

Goddamn, is there a name for that divot? Sexy af

I don't read jap, what does that actually say?

MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

i just realized that the symbol for fascism is actually on the wall in that pic.

Assure me that he will back down tomorrow or find a reason to veto the bill if it passes. Even just talking about this is bad, this isn’t Syria or DACA, this is a founding principle of America.

I'm going to bed. Remember to filter the mouth breathers who can't critically think, they simply can't argue to save their asses.
Nighty night, /ptg/! Don't stay up too late!

I wonder if my cuck ny professors will actually believe Trump wants to ban guns lol

wtf I love big corporate chains now

not shill
>man,trump's comments really concern me,i hope he doesn't fuck us over

shill
>LE DRUMPF GUN GRABBER EVERYONE STOP VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DEFEND THIS

Not even once.

my oc is the op pic, noice

If trump betrays us on guns then i'll take china, at least Xi is openly a tyrant.

The next week will be pivotal.

who the fuck buys guns at walmart?

This whole situation right now is the same thing last year when all these anons, concern shills came in and say he's going to cuck out to DACA which he never did.

the fasces isn't exclusively a symbol of fascism

Fuck those niggers.

McCain opposes restrictions on so-called “assault rifles” and voted consistently against such bans.

Is everything in Canada Chinese?

Lots of people. A few years back they had a crazy firesale on ARs.

He's getting people motivated to hit the polls. Didn't you people listen to the CPAC speech?

Y U R O T I M E

This is a significantly bigger deal that DACA
I want the beans out as much as the next guy, but it pales in comparison

>77
but what did they mean...

>worst approval rating in US history
>stock market tanking
>takes credit for shit he didnt do
>sex offender
>violating 2A
>no wall
>millions of illegals left
>spergs out on twitter
>sanctuary cities still up and running

The real question is why any of you still support him

i am just suprised that non of the SJWs ever noticed.

GUISE, LOOK AT THIS
Shits fucked brehs

Fuck off to t_d with your cancer threads

Real awoo hours bruv

You'd be surprised how many normalfags I've had compliment it, they don't even know what it's from or means.

>got em

keeping yourself out of trouble m8?
not feeding I hope

Today I learned that Millie Weaver is 27 years old and has a husband and young baby.

I unironically want to kill myself.

>universal background checks
Yeah because niggers go through background checks.
Gee, I'm so glad I have more bullshit I have to do to do something I have a God given right to do
>Banning bump stocks
Wow, I'm so glad that the "Arms" in "Keep in bear arms" only refers to the trigger assembly, firing pin and bolt. So glad that they can keep chipping away at all possible components of what constitutes a weapon. So glad that the military can have weaponry that I, as a lowly peasant, can't possibly handle because I'm of the lower subjegated class of society
>Raise the age from 18 to 21.
Now this is the best part. This is just GOLD. I love that at 18 a person can be tried in court as an adult, can vote, can serve in the military, but yet isn't cognitively developed enough to handle semi-auto firearms. I love being told that as long as I serve the interests of the government I can be given a class of weaponry that is restricted from those that don't side with the government. That's right! It's a reward of loyalty to the government. Not inalienable right of man. Also I think it is cool that the prime fighting age is reserved only to serve the government's interests.

The cops taking someone's guns doesn't just violate the 2nd amendment, it also violates the 4th, unwarranted searches and seizures, right? But, in the vein of classic cop cinema, the police can argue "I had PROBABLE CAUSE, because i saw him do a thing." Maybe that's what Trump was trying to say but couldn't quite get it out because Dianne Frankenstein was shrieking in his ear.

McCain opposes bans on the importation of certain types of ammunition magazines and has voted against such limitations

leave Obama alone

Completely disregarding your thoughts on what Trump actually said, do you think his comments were particularly persuasive? I'm trying to untangle this in my head, because while I know this is just another disconnect between what Trump says and what he actually intends/does, I worry about long-term effect his words might have on voter enthusiasm.

DACA was a bit less prickly to play around like this with, but the 2nd Amendment and NRA are another beast entirely and I'm still not sure that Trump's play here was the correct one, at least as he phrased it.

Really? I bring up that what Trump said got people upset and that their anger shouldn't be immediately discounted, and this is enough to make you want to filter me? Fuck's sake, even Portubro is saying that this is bad. See and

We need american made awoos. Stop the outsoursing now!

McCain believes that banning ammunition is just another way to undermine Second Amendment rights. He voted against an amendment that would have banned many of the most commonly used hunting cartridges on the spurious grounds that they were “armor-piercing.”

at least he has blond hair and blue eyes like his mother
you aren't going to convince anyone, they are hopelessly brainwashed

for extra bonus virtue signaling, Wal Mart should have done that right before duck or deer season

post more Kenned. I need it.

Shouldn't their be a third option for shitposters?
>man I sure am disappointed at these moves Trump made recently, I know! I'll got bait some newfags
>TRUMP IS INFRINGING ON YOUR 2A RIGHTS, DEFEND THIS

Hes got rinos defending 2nd amendment now. Lol. 26 double d chest.

John McCain believes that the right of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is a fundamental, individual Constitutional right. We have a responsibility to ensure that criminals who violate the law are prosecuted to the fullest, rather than restricting the rights of law abiding citizens. Gun control is a proven failure in fighting crime. Law abiding citizens should not be asked to give up their rights because of criminals--criminals who ignore gun control laws anyway.

I can't believe this kiwi shitposted so hard he unironically shills for McCain now

that's where I bought my M-4
>>the clerk was an old black man

hope they remembered the ventilation

Anything that drives Wal-Mart out of business is good they're major traitors to American self-sustainability.

There is not a medical name for it; just the space between two muscles. I like to call it the rib cracker gauge: bigger dent = greater chance of punctured lung. Sadly last night's dress was better for getting a good view

THE DEMOCRATS ARE FUCKING HIM IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW ON CAMERA

WHY THE FUCK IS HE ADVOCATING BANNING STUPID BULLSHIT AND WANTING TO TAKE FIREARMS AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE ALLEGEDLY
" " MENTALLY ILL " "

If he passes a bill that bans something related to firearms, he will lose in 2020--to another Republican.

How old is She?

nn

Keep up the good work

That face is going to be how we'll recognize other /ptg/ers

Vegemite is a hell of a drug

Awooo

John McCain opposes backdoor attempts to restrict Second Amendment rights by holding gun manufacturers liable for crimes committed by third parties using a firearm, and has voted to protect gun manufacturers from such inappropriate liability aimed at bankrupting the entire gun industry. McCain says, “Neither justice nor domestic peace are served by holding the innocent responsible for the acts of the criminal.”

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_sSI0nHQc

>tfw contributed
Yay to collective effort!

But we're all supposed to be Starbuck's baristas so the billionaires can have a better profit margin. The Shapiro cucks still can't get it through their thick skulls that they lost.

>as soon as the racism meme dies
>it's over
GET THIS TO DILBERTMANN -STAT!

I like this

Pure erection inducing

Is it still possible for him to cuck on DACA, like extend it longer? I obviously hope he just lets it expire.

No. This is the second amendment we are talking about here.

Trump says Florida police should have taken away the Stoneman Douglas shooter's guns "whether they had the right or not."

yea

who else is now planning for their own suicide?

Stop that boner

If Trump does actually betray us (and not just talk which could be 99D chess), he will be 1 term.

>shadman

They won't lose until they're dead and it's our job to make that happen.

This is true. McTumor just Stumped Trump - provided that the bill being considered is anything other than the universal checks and such. That shit doesn't matter.

literally who cares

lewd

That was his hanoi hilton buddies. I guess theyre russian now.

It will be over for the validity of the United States as well. The Bill of Rights will be neutral.

>you aren't going to convince anyone, they are hopelessly brainwashed
I think I'm more mad that no one is articulating any of these points than I am mad at Trump.
If there was at least one senator or one representative or some political commentator that actually put these ideas out there it would be more bearable.

But the right side still frames 2A as "personal self-defense from petty crime, hunting, and hobby"

I mean, I get why politicians wouldn't want to tell people "Hey just so you know, you have guns so that incase we suck, you can kill us" But you think there would be SOMEONE in society that would explain to people that the reason that we have gun-rights is to create an equality of arms between the people and the state so that the government is forced to observe the rights of the people it governs.

>if it passes
that's a biiiig if

He already declared it unconstitutional. It is 100% on Congress to extend it or not before the deadline.
Which they won't.
Which we predicted six fucking months ago.