Upon eating 10 of these mini fruit snacks, I learned that a recommended amount of sugar each day is 20 grams

Upon eating 10 of these mini fruit snacks, I learned that a recommended amount of sugar each day is 20 grams.

Each bag contains 11 grams.

Does this mean I just ate six TIMES the amount in one setting?

>Fruit contains fructose
Groundbreaking

welcome to Diabeetus, fellow burger

the fuck is all that other shit? Do you live in a van?

Don't those things come in boxes of 6? Did you almost eat 2 full boxes of fruit snacks? You fat fuck.

You know, I wonder if people will go after Big Sugar in my lifetime. I wonder if my kids or my grandkids will look at this time and go "wow can you believe they offered 11 grams of sugar! That's insane!"

Like that's a REAL possibility.

60 years from now, that same snack could contain just 2 grams of sugar.

Eating this amount of sugar has got to be as bad as smoking a cigarette.

And you will shit 6 more times than normal. Get some fucking impulse control.

Why did you eat so fucking many you autist

who else wants to slap her with a cock

11 grams of sugar in a snack you eat once per day is fine. It's your fault you're a faggot with poor impulse control. Stop shifting blame.

across the face

I was high. I still am I, and I ate three bags since I posted this. But anyway, I'm never going to eat candy again. It's so obvious that the amount of sugar we eat as Americans is just as bad as smoking a cigarette is, to our bodies. It's just that we haven't gone after sugar in the way that we have with nicotine is all. Not yet, but in my lifetime maybe. I'm telling you you guys, that same bag that contains 11 grams of sugar will probably contain just like maybe 3 grams of sugar. Entirely possible, and perhaps likely

>SLAP

Why would you eat 10 of those in one sitting?

I'm not shifting blame, it's a realization that I had.

This is definitely detrimental to society and will be regulated in my lifetime, 100% likely

I was high

Fuck your government regulations you commie prick. Let the free market decide how much sugar is appropriate.

DUDE WEED LMAO.

Also nice political thread

If I'm going to get jew'd, I'd like it to be from a politician rather than a CEO.

Give the politician a break, he doesn't get laid as much as the CEO. Be nice

Well it's actually a good point, don't you think the next wave after going after opioids, will be going after Nig Sugar? Once each state goes after Big Sugar then there will be a sweeping change.

kys degenerate nigger boy

You can only be jew'd by a CEO if you pay him to do it. Do your research and you won't get jew'd. You don't get that chance with politicians.

Where is superior to beer, enjoy your man boobs virgin.

Nigga, think about the cost we as a society pay for people's Health Care.

The only time I've ever used marijuana was for chemo, and i legit ate 3 costco family size bags of Haribo gummy bears in one sitting. Each bag had something like 32 servings. I ate 96 servings of gummy bears.

>that much vitamin C
get ready to take the blackest, grosses shit of your life

Kill yourself commie

Vitamin c is great for getting rid of mucoid plaque from the lining of the bowels

oh god you're on fluoride too. sugar and fluoride. lord help this poor soul.

Goddamnit op. Corn syrup, first ingredient. Good job bitch tits.
Next time get the Annies brand, they have tapioca sugar instead (whatever the fuck that is)

This. Wtf is going on here OP?

sugar from tapioca obviously