Post your face when someone catches you reading nigger-hate Sup Forums threads in public

post your face when someone catches you reading nigger-hate Sup Forums threads in public

>browsing Sup Forums on a mobile device

Enjoy being on every watchlist ever

Anybody who's close enough to properly read my small phone screen has already violated my personal space and gotten punched in the face...

Explain

It’s a bit late for that user.

>being afraid of being on a watchlist. Congrats, if you've been here from before the election you're probably already on 10 of them.

it's hard to not laugh at webm's of niggers dying/fighting. I try to hold in my laugh but it's almost impossible, it makes me look like an autist irl

I was prolly on a watch list from when I used to browse warez sites and astalavista.
Loic probably cemented me there. Don’t give a fuck tho

kek, they better be sure he's not the decoy then.
glowniggers gotta get it right 100% of the time.

>what are you laughing at over there user?
>he must have saw something funny, what is it?

>mfw

tfw

Oh come the fuck on faggots. We all know that if you were caught reading nigger hate threads in public you would immediately lock your phone, put it back in your pocket, and run away like the little bitches you are. Don 't even try to convince me you would do anything else.

Like government does not know who is reading and who is posting shit on Sup Forums already.

>Muh, anonymous

FUCK THE ZANJ!

Id beat the living shit out of the nosey cunt looking at my phone and everyone who came to his aid

accurate

it never changes
unless I laugh

Whatcha lookin at goy?

This is now a 'what does you agent say about you' thread. I'll go first.
>'Hah! That's illegal! I think we got 'em now boys!'
>'Ummm...actually that's protected free speech there Agent Crumb’.
>’What do you mean, Agent Fink? You can’t just go around advocating genocide an shit’.
>’Acktually you can, Agent Crumb. In Brandenburg vs. Ohio circa 1969, the SCOTUS ruled that so long as that faggot doesn’t threaten anything imminently, he can talk all the shit he wants’.
>So you be sayin that when he shitposts about rounding up all the kikes and niggers and airdropping them into gigantic direct-light-heat magnifying solar kilns the size of Flavian’s amphitheater using Sikorsky S-64 Skycranes and containers the size of a handegg field with bottom drop doors, he’s just shitposting within the scope of the law?’
>’Agent Crumb, I think you need to learn to take a joke.’
>’It’s actually a really efficient idea, if you wanted to genocide people, Agent Fink.’
>’Imagine airdropping those pesky glow in the dark niggers into an oven, Agent Crumb. That’ll make ’em really glow’.
>’KeK. I guess we would have to call them ‘Cremated Into Ash’ after that, huh.’
>’Did you just say ‘kek’, Agent Fink?’
>kekekekekekekekek

Have you ever googled the term "tor"?

feels gud to live in a country where most people can't string together two words in english

>posting from a computer prevents you from being on a watchlist

kek

Reading? Stupid goy'm.

LMAO WINRAR

>browsing a Taiwanese hacker forum on your phone
>browsing a Vietnamese spear fishing board in public
Nu-Sup Forums...