YOUTUBE SHUTS ANDY RACE WAR WARSKI DOWN

Google Youtube shut down Warski's bloodsports
twitter.com/Andywarski/status/969047491193790464

they hate free speech, don't kid yourself, yours is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all knew the day of the kikening was coming. Can you imagine how many redpills will come from the fucking adl and splc pretty much rigging this shit>

He was probably shut down because he was about to have David Duke on the show.

JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN

F

Kumite finna be lit tomorrow one HUNNID

>yours is next
ive been banned off every platform already

i thought Sup Forums was in favor of a libertarian society where private business entities are free to do their business without government interference forcing them to host alt right shit posting?

It was inevitable.

maybe in 2012 before everyone knew about the kikes

Fuck I wanted to see the David duke one. This could be where white supremacy becomes popularized and mainstreamed

The globalists at jewtube are officially fucking scared

You even watch the status update? He got a strike on his channel from an old video and is hiding everything on his channel prior to the livestreams so it doesn't happen again.

Granted I'm out of the loop, unless he already had 2 strikes he's fine and its continuing.

F

libertarians are retards.

At least you still have the const-

is warski legit autistic? would explain why he's so dumb and literally never holds a single opinion and lets that narcissistic french faggot failure of a human lead and control every debate

TIME TO STRIKE BACK!

GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT

people sitting on the fence are now jumping off

I knew he was going to be next. And right when he’s about to host David Duke, suspiciously.

Welcome to The Party, Warski.

>Andy warski Alt-Right?

I thought that too but the French guy has his own channel they are moving the show there and it looks like David duck has a Youtube channel

who are you?

Are those kids kneeling? Why?

monopolies are illegals in the US

>shut down for a catty ecelb drama video attacking a literally who
No one likes ecelb drama faggots. Good.

Ideally, yeah. We need more of /ourguys/ to step up to the table and make replacement sites like Gab.

Yeah but also YouTube is the new public square and planning banning a prominent account that's actually "having a conversation" (even if that conversation is extremely shit posty) is a political move for sure
Also in case you haven't noticed we aren't living in a libertarian society yet

He developed a stutter after getting molested as a small child. The lack of any strong opinions probably comes from being a DUDE WEED LMAO type.

More than welcome on GabTV. I've been streaming every day to gain a presence and I'm a featured user since not a lot of people use the service yet.

We need to make a guide for users about how to get around bans, make sock puppets, etc.

Can somebody get on that?

Why do a few people like you always post in a ecelb thread telling people no one cares about the drama when you are clearly wrong? You realize this means no one cares what you think, right? Also if you hate the drama why do you let the ecelb drama threads live in your head rent free? Why don't you just ignore the threads cause you must know anyone who posts in them this you opinion has no value. But, I am curious, are you really that stupid not to know all this or are just a retard?

Lol. I'm loving this. I warned you retards for years that white men needed to start building tech companies, banks, schools, mass media, news orgs, etc.

You ignored me and virtue signaled about your shitty trades jobs. This is what you all deserve: a future you chose. This is really only the beginning now that I think on it. They are going to shoah everything you love and you'll still be fixing Mr. Shekelberg's toilet for a living.

people are waking up and developing new outlets right now. Let's hope you're not so lazy that you are not supporting them already

8ch Sup Forums and /cow/ say it was da Jews

The fact that the ADL was involved is gonna come back on the so fucking hard. Thankfully (((they))) didn't get someone else to do their dirty work.

How can the hacker known as Sup Forums get around these blockades?

HE SAID THEY HAVE A MANAGER AND THEY WERE TOTALLY GOOD WTF I WANTED TO SEE THE CHAD THEIST (jay Dyer) BTFO JF REEEEEEE

We can't abandon the mainstream outlets completely. What people need to do is double up their personas. Put kosher content on mainstream outlets, but link to other outlets for more red-pilled content.

y'know if these guys had jobs other than begging for money on google's platform, they wouldn't be so worried about getting shut down.
muh coins though.

Libertarian principles before a libertarian society is suicide. Alphabet is a government dependent enterprises, and does not even operate as a private business.

>WTF I WANTED TO SEE THE CHAD THEIST (jay Dyer) BTFO JF REEEEEEE
Glad there's another fan among us. Was quite disheartening to see how many people took him for an idiot, since he didn't get a chance to show off his power levels in front of the legion of brainlets.

Only if white men are doing the business decision making.

are you serious or just memeing?

this make sense, start your own web site, use youtube to advertise it on your old channel. see how long before they ban you completely. Meanwhile make sure you have a ton of people to spread your announcement around so the actions of people doing this becomes a meme in and of itself.

Libertarians died with ron paul, even stefan is ashamed to call himself one

Like what? Gab? It's owned by a Jew. Voat? It's Sup Forums 2.0 LARPfaggot central run by some mysterious developers more than likely working directly for the FBI or NSA.

Minds.com is a fucking terribly designed shitheap and just another open-source white male wankfest that is going nowhere fast, like Linux on the Desktop.

Everything I have seen ranges from total amateurish dogshit to conspiracy laden tinfoil hat nuttery, hosted on WordPress.

This is what happens when the far right embraces the trades memes, only has a highschool education, and ignores mass media, tech, banking, mainstream news, and schools/colleges for 100+ years. I'm not seeing it. At all. I think we're fucked.

100% serious. It's come up many, many times. ...Of course, finding a video will be difficult now, given the circumstances.

What did you think was gonna happen honestly?

>i thought Sup Forums was in favor of a libertarian society where private business entities are free to do their business without government interference forcing them

I'm not a libertarian or naziboo. I want free speech and diversity of ideas. The problem is we've reached near monopoly status on platforms. There's no real competition with rival Facebooks or Twitters or Youtubes. There's colossal giants and tadpoles. They're also all marching in lockstep politically and starting to edit what opinions are promoted and what opinions get banned.

The only reason these platforms were exempt from liability was using the very fact that they wouldn't do this. As soon as you stop being just a service provider and start being an opinion police, you lose the protection of service providers.

Meaning regardless of your political view, by current law, they are now publishers. This means they should be held legally accountable for all content on their sites.

But then they're so fucking big they're "too big to fail" and the government won't go after them. It's fucked.

who molested him? his dad?

you have developed or created nothing and you're a ZOG shill.

I just searched him on youtube his channel is still up

See this post you whiny faggot:

Babysitter

>Everything should be privatized!
>Private corporations should be able to do whatever they want!
>Fuck your feelings
>WHY DO THEY POISECUTE ME SO!?!
Every time. Every single fucking time. Middle class white manchildren only want cuthtroat bloodsports total war bullshit when they're assured to be on top in a rigged game.

Fucking. Faggots.

dude thats fucked.

(was she hot?)

Is he white? He looks like a light skinned nigger.

I think we all know what channel should be erased from youtube

Libertarianism is retarded

i thought he was a beaner like angry joe

Libertarianism is deeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad

>JF’s little boy toy
>not alt-right
Okay champ.

F

female babysitter

Funny how they forgot to ban all the YAKUB videos that literally call white people the devil, abominations, grafted human beings etc.
Surely they must have just made a mistake, Youtube is usually very fair and balanced when it comes to censorship.

>pierce
>pierce

Slowly, I began to hate them.

he's portugese so kinda white

lol. Yeah because I shit all over your shitty websites, or is it because I took a hot steamy dump on your open source garbage?

Portuguese so thats kinda white.

You young whippersnappers are so cute in your ignorance

This could be a good springboard for an youtube alternative to be launched. Baked Alaska was also banned for 3 months.

Fuck it, why deal with this? Now is the time for a right wing friendly video site.

Cuz da flag be racist n sheit, n dey favorite negroid ball players kneel during the national anthem.

was she hot?

that is what's happening to many people

The reason they silence us is because their ideas are weak and can't be defended any other way. If their ideas were strong, they would welcome the chance to show the world how stupid we are and how right they are. But they realize they can't do that, so they silence us instead.

portugese or portugese by proxy (aka brazilian)?

also again, his channel is still up its not been deleted.

you're worthless, which is why everyone hates you.

idk he lives in canada so who really knows, I'm no expert on the guy.

He got a strike though which means he can't stream for 90 days. Was gonna have david duke vs some jew faggot named halsey tmw, might be interesting idk

It's still up on mine ?

>they silence us
Then fucking bootstrap, you entitled little niggers, and build your own Youtube. Should be easy, I mean it's what you tell everyone else who didn't inherit your parents' money.

>But they realize they can't do that, so they silence us instead.
Which is their right as capitalists. Are you a commie?

checked

whats the strike for? because usually if a channel gets a strike it gets deleted, this seems stupid.

when you get a strike you can't stream live for 90 days, that's his bread and butter. If he makes it through that then he has to abide by news rules and by that time they will find something else to give him another strike and shut him down. That's how they shut you up. It's evil, but it's a very old story.

Duke is still on, they moved the stream to the Frenchmen's channel

Do you honestly think the ADL will allow David Duke to live stream oN YouTube without following it up with a strike? Even if it comes one week later.

Censorship is unAmerican.
People make the argument that media platforms which specialize in allowing the general public to express themselves by creating content should be allowed to censor whoever they please.

I find such an argument to be short sighted. In a government by the people and for the people, the character of the people is reflected by the government, good and bad. This normalization of censorship breaks down the rightful disgust of Americans at the act of silencing dissent. Given enough time censorship will come to be seen as normal, even natural, and so the tendency towards censoring those with whom you disagree will become accepted to the point that opposition to it in the halls of government disappears. Then resistance to government censorship will soon follow thanks to the people themselves having lost their aversion to the intellectual cowardice of the censor.

Censorship is the purview of the petty despot and the intellectual coward. No American should abide it or support it in their public or private life.

Isn't our whole raison d'etre to find ways to get around these things?

Why not set up multiple channels instead of just one?

Why show your face to make you so identifiable? Is there no value in anonymity anymore?

Someone like Warski can run 5 channels, with different levels of content. He could have his hub, where he shows is face, and all content is safe.

Then he can have others with different levels of anonymity and offensive content.

That way he doesn't have to worry if his branch channels get shut down. He can just make new ones, as long as he keeps his hub channel, which he keeps clean.

Or whatever. We just need to get more tactical and strategic and figure out workarounds and share them.

I'm surprised it wasn't for anything related to his streams hosting alt righters or mentioning the JQ.
It's for criticizing some ESS JAY WOBBLE YOOS.
lol

they give you three strikes before they shut you down, but just one strike puts limits on video uploads time and you can not stream live for 90 days. It's more than clear (((they))) want this channel gone, those 90 days will give them time to find a reasons.The strike sounded like it was for criticizing some SJW. What this will do is pull people together to start their own thing.

90 day ban on streaming and he is optimistic that it will end in a week. this should not be handled casually.

If google said out loud that their platform is only for libs, then they could do that. If they say they are neutral and hire the fucking SPLC to crack heads, then they get shit.

Buy a gun. Tomorrow. You reading this message. If you are not a felon go buy a gun. It is your right as a law abiding citizen to protect yourself against any criminal. It is illegal to infringe upon the rights given to us through the constitution. A criminal attacked this innocent child with a gun and our police officers did nothing to save 17 innocent childrens lives. Police are not protecting us anymore. Criminals are attacking America and we must stop them. Don't tell anyone you have one

The powers that be fear places like Sup Forums and the people who navigate them because such are not confined to being cucked by bullshit. It’s not just the ideas, it’s the fact that, despite the things the “right” agree on, we also are enthusiastic to debate ideas we don’t all agree on....albeit in a crass often offensive manner, but at least all arguments can be had and dialogue waged.

Meanwhile the MSM and Silicon Valley are the censorship tech overlords.

Another argument is that when you have to silence your opponents, that shows that your opinions are weak and your opponents are strong. Otherwise why not welcome free and open debate?

Censorship is the choice of the weak and wrong.

We could turn this into a PR coup against the censors if we can put out the idea that by silencing your opponent, you show fear of being beaten in debate, which indicates that you think your opinions are weak and your opponents are strong.

So censorship in a way admits defeat.

Reminder that this should be entirely illegal and should have been made so years ago. Trump needs to pass an anti-censorship bill before the mid terms.

His blood sports are the reason someone went into his old videos looking for something easily bannable.

>corporations should be free to violate basic human rights in their services
Nope. Should be entirely illegal.