Best girl

Best girl
Too bad reverse traps pretty much never win

Well there is the problem that Rokudou is the only factor preventing Ranna going on a homicidal killing spree...this can not end well.

I still think that Ranna isn't under the curse and she just fell in love when Rokudou helped her up. Cause that would be stupid corny and it makes sense for this kind of manga.

Does Raino genuinely like him or is it just the curse?

Given that she was infatuated right away without him doing anything, pretty sure it's the curse.

I think it's more likely that the curse caused a permanent change in everyone he made extended contact with, so even if it wears off, the effects still persist.

The curse draws them to him and gets them infatuated, but it's up to both them and Rokudou as to whether or not that infatuation turns into love.
The ones that love him do so out of genuine feelings.

So why did this manga get a shit-ton shorter the last 10 or so chapters?

The way I see it, both them and everyone else's infatuation with him is based in the curse, but it becomes stronger for certain people who genuinely could fall in love with him of their own volition, which is why ranna and raino [and the bike girl] are so clearly in love while other gyaru and the like are just surface-level interested in him to some degree or another.

This could be it too. But at the same time, Ranna seemed to have fallen in love right away. She jumped straight from infatuation to love so I wonder if it wasn't just love to begin with.

That's because Ranna is a pure girl and isn't affected by the curse.

I legitimately think this is the case.

then what about Raino, is she pure?

Raino has deep lewd thoughts about Rokudou.

Implying this isn't pure

Really loving this manga. It's rough around the edges, but pretty innocent and endearing somehow. Kind of like a battle/harem version of High Score Girl.

This has so many great games.

>games
Was supposed to write girls

bump for justice

I want to fuck a fairy.

Few manga before this have ever manged to have such a variety of amazing girls to pick from, it's a real godsend. It's got a lot of moment of generic shounen "I do it for my friends!" style tripe but here more than ever that stuff actually fits and works with the characters and story. It's perfectly cheesy and can pluck heart strings whenever and wherever it feels like it.

This. The curse probably made Raino tell him she's a girl, but she loves him because of how he treated her after he knew that.

I like how most of the girls fall out of love with him as they stop being bad girls.
So while none of them end up with him, they can still achieve their own happy ending.