STOP KILLING KIDS!

Pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/hogg-tied-to-the-gunfire-at-parkland-school-pt5.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then don't fuck the guns ffs

FUCK YOU! DON"T YOU FUCKING GET IT? GUNS KILL KIDS!

so pissed at you right now

Someone please tell this poor, misbegotten child, that he will never get a job in journalism.

PISSED AGAIN!

dude, chill, I got you a treat.

I'LL NOT LIVE TO GET ANY JOB BECAUSE GUNS. FUCK!

FUCK YOU! IT'S NOT FUNNY. NOTHING IS FUNNY AROUND GUNS!

Come on now, don't be a bigot and take your pure 100% organic soy like a big boy.
Then, all the evil guns that make people want to kill other people will go away.

STILL PISSED!

Guns Pissed Intensifies!!!

I like this one. A series of memes, where he's just looking pissed. thinking about guns. LIke he's at a party or just standing around, and just getting all pissed off thinking to himself about how americans have a constitutional right to keep and bare arms.
Even when someone is saved by an armed civilian, he's just so butthurt because "muh fucking guns, pisses me off".

FUUUUCK YOUR GUNS!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR FUCKIN GUNS GO FUCK YOUR GUNS UP YOUR ASS WITH ANOTHER FUCKIN GUN FUUUUCK YOU GUNS JUST FUCKIN FUCK THE FUCK GUNS

I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F U C K. T H E. G U N S.

MOTHERFUCK THE FUCK GUNS
NOW I AM REALLY ANGRY
FUUUUUUUUUCCKKIN ENRAGED

ULTRA ENRAGED
BEYOND PISSED!!!!
FUCK THE FUCK GUNS

I agree. Ban abortions. Try and execute all abortion doctors and planned Parenthood employees

*SHARRRRT*

HAND 'EM OVER

Buy a gun. Tomorrow. You reading this message. If you are not a felon go buy a gun. It is your right as a law abiding citizen to protect yourself against any criminal. It is illegal to infringe upon the rights given to us through the constitution. Our police officers did nothing to save 17 innocent childrens lives. Police are not protecting us anymore. Criminals are attacking America and we must stop them

SHITS GOT ME FUCKIN PISSED

To bad this stupid fucking kike didn't get their stupid fucking face blown off!

He's so Guns Pissed, that he turned into Isaac! Oh SHIT! Now he's going to call upon He Who Walks Behind The Rows to come take our beloved guns away!
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Give up the guns bigots!

GUNS!
WTF!

The us gives 13 billion to Israel a year to kill children you going to cry about their life faggot?

Heil Hoggler!

Make America's Schools Safe Again!

Hoggler for Prez 2032!

SAGE and GAY

What if Hogg is a deep cover agent working for the NRA trying to discredit crisis actors and the anti-gun lobby? Would explain his shitty acting and transparency.

OH YEAH YOU ARE SO RIGHT you should do something about it, definitely an hero time for you, save us all

it doesn’t at all not even remotely close, right now its 3.5-4 billion a year

The left can't meme. Especially this rat faced crisis actor.

If you aren't also pissed off at abortion then you have no moral leg to stand on.

Hogg is posting these threads because no one is talking about him anymore. His 15 minutes of fame are up.

>meme flag
Pic related you subhuman

Topkek solid meme

What about comedians?

Why the hate bruh? The guns diddin du nuffin.

Kekekek

FUCK!
FUCK YOU BABY KILLER!

you dont need a gun to kill a kid, you can go buy a baseball bat and hit someone in the head once and they will die.

rense.com/general96/hogg-tied-to-the-gunfire-at-parkland-school-pt5.html

too bad they didn't have roe v wade for you

whoa....... memes are real?

1/3 of all gun deaths are suicides and no amount of regulation will stop them, another 1700 or so are domestic assaults agin if there is no gun they will use knives bats frying pans the family Toyota...I don't ever see gungrabbing prohibitionist cunts calling for more suicide outreach hotlines or mental health treatment, or for help with domestic issues (shelters, financial assistance the number one reason women stay in abusive relationships). Just the give up the only group of weapons that make the government nervous. I always here you can't take on a modern military with just an assault rifle, but when you take all of the highly trained veterans, and all of the ekkective rifles together, I'm sure the Pentagon understands the gravity of that situation, so they use stupid civilians to try to disarm the other army they know is just as well trained as the one on active duty now. In summation, fuck you, come and take it my rifle bitch I have four years in the 82nd airborne and I don't think you can do it...not alone.

life is unfair...

You're not the boss of me now.

Kids are easy to replace. They shouldn't be valued more than adults who are productive to society.