Philip de Franco has a new video mentioning south african genocide...

Philip de Franco has a new video mentioning south african genocide, so get in the comments if you're not already there and help me
>spread consciousness
about the racial reality of the world. It's already exploding with views Since most viewers are more or less centrists try not to advocate for niggerdeath with an anime avatar right away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNY5YGRkNqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=dNY5YGRkNqs

Also mentioning gun laws and shit if you're into that.

dare i say our cuck?

We're turning more and more normie-tier people. The news itself do most of the work I'd say. Dog bless CNN and the rest for being so cancerous that fence sitters turn away

It's pretty obvious he's a lot more conservative than his overlords want him to present himself as.

Still an obnoxious faggot

His viewerbase is worth it imo. There's quite a lot wakandans in the comments openly advocating killing whitey so redpilling opportunities are there

is bumping my own thread even working?, get in here

Heh, I thought that pic was a fake, but it turns out that is actually the real title.

THIS IS THE 2018 OVERTON WINDOW

Will 2018 be the year the normie wakes up?
Let's find out.

>le bearded man face

I mean, niggers will be niggers no matter what, you can't cure a nigger, they're better of dead or being slaves, they're happier that way too.

bumpe

have a bump

any interesting comments you've found? some rhetoric that seems to be working?

Doesn't matter, he's to gen Z what John Stewart was to the millennials, the fact that he has semi-right wing views is great, it gives us an entry point to talk to his audience.

You cant redpill retards

>watching this goblin

bump

People that comment on Youtube are logged into Google/Youtube. They are the apex retards.

No amount of redpills can save the demoralized, even the gulag will look good to them.

He previously endorsed Ron Paul

Not a genocide you cuck
If you had not lived a life of total comfort you wouldn’t dare to spew such bullshit