THE_DONALD IS TURNING ON TRUMP

FIRST Sup Forums, NOW R*DDIT

DRUMPF IS FINISHED, HE'S LOST ALL HIS INTERNET SUPPORT IN A MERE 24 HOURS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzjwre/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzdmob/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzqd3e/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzehmv/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzpve9/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzpve9/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/duzjr7l/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Yd59lvQuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nra membership up half a million since florida shooting.

today trump says take guns first, due process later.

nra membership SHOOTS up another million.

>27 upboats

IT'S OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

delet this

Buy a gun. Tomorrow. You reading this message. If you are not a felon go buy a gun. It is your right as a law abiding citizen to protect yourself against any criminal. It is illegal to infringe upon the rights given to us through the constitution. Police are not protecting us anymore. Criminals are attacking America and we must stop them.

Isn't the NRA okay with this?

>Imagine caring this much about guns.

I'm am grateful everyday for not having to live in a shithole country like America.

If they don't like him on phlegmit he must be doing something right.

Good.
Traitors deserve no mercy.
He deserves a traitor's death.

Never take anything at face value, faggots. Trump is /ourguy/

lol

>ID: SiHLl
Really charges my cashews.

You’re so obsessed with Trump hate you’d rather laugh at imagined harm to his popularity than consider for a moment that he is rationally considering policies your political block has long sought.

That, is why you are marginalized is the kind of the common American.

Joining the NRA seems like a dumb move to me.

Unless you give them money anonymously you are on the most prominent gun registration list. I'd love to join them just for a fuck you signal to el goblino but I don't think it's worth having my name out there like that.

GUN GRABBERS GET THE ROPE

>see shill

Ha. Looks just like the Hillary r*ddits during everyone of her disasters.
Trump is being a fool. Give the dems an inch and they'll take a mile, and fuck him over a barrel on any daca laws as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Yd59lvQuk

The constitution doesn’t give us rights, it acknowledges them.

owie

>bots posting openly

>Trump is our guy t.- jew

God i wish that were me

thank god now hopefully they'll die off and stop linking pol on reddit

My guns give me my rights.

He's trying to appease people determined to not give him a break no matter what. This is huge mistake. This is a core issue of his constituency. It's not negotiable. It's also a public safety issue; people won't seek professional help if it means forfeiting natural rights.

>in cases of individuals with mental illness who pose a danger to themselves and others

Stop fucking shilling so hard.

Nice

>ID is literally SHill
sage

does literally nobody remember this is how it is every single month? were DACA and Syria not obvious enough?

Report all spammed shit threads.

oh look it's Tommy "I'll criticize anyone but the jews" Robinson

God bless Infowars for putting this revolutionary content out there

>Leddit
>Trusting anything from those sellout faggots and the massive shill campaign waged by the nerd virgins

Reddit isn’t a place to go for news or honest discussion, it’s basic bitch tier MSM lies and deceit. Didn’t it basically come out that their politics board/moderators were bought out and is completely operated by a globalist/DNC/CIA/faggot agenda.

Just look at how hard this board is being shilled and trolled, now at least triple that for the amount of retardation being fed through reddit.

Nehlen 2020

>some other trump forum is 'turning' against trump
>forced meme with no organic aesthetics
Left wing shills can't meme.
Saged.

HE's provided legal advice and insurance cover for gun related incidents.

He obviously knows he will cause a stir with a statement like that. Of course, retarded dems will jump on it, approval rating will go up a bit. But I don't know his agenda yet, gotta think ahead 2-3 steps and try to figure out his play

>taking away guns is "rationally considered politics"
fuck yourself dumbass

That was the plan.

Decriminalize militia movements.
90001D Chess, dumb goyim.

hello, i am new, it is not like trump is making shit tweets from time to time, remember, fire and fury? hahaha, now he wants to talk to kim

Can we just admit already that Ted Cruz should've won. He would've been basically a bush just not as war hungry and retarded and he was a meme president

yeah

Wow, you drew that all on your own, good for you little guy

>be american
>vote for orange mong off the tv
>he does weird shit you don't like
>get shot
pottery

No, train bot. Not now.

This is peak reddit

>here! see the proof!
>heuaheueheauehaheahue

FUCK DRUMPFH

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,oh no no no no no no no.

Ted Cruz is never winning a general election. Get out of solid red states and you’ll find he has no appeal. He’d lose every swing state.

Shareblue has won! We have defeated pol and T_D, all Trump voters will vote for Hillary in 2020! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is what winning looks like

>BUT TRUMP SAID
this never stops being frustrating. why can't we have winners on our side like the left?

he may or may not cuck on this, but every time Trump does something like this, idiots who don't know what negotiation looks like inevitably end up blackpilling. Get a grip you faggots.

>r/redacted
was that the joke they made about r/politics?

HE FUCKED US BROS!! WE MEMED HIM INTO OFFICE AND HE FUCKED US!! KEK WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!! WE ARE ANONYMOUS WE DO NOT FORGET!!!

>not shills shilling shills
this happens every fucking time

fuck dotard drumpf
im with her

listen here you fucking mutts!
do need to do the world a favour and overthrow your corrupt your jewish government and after send every single mutt, nigger, spic, whore, etc into the army and launch a full-scale invasion of israel!
it is the only way you can be redeemed

MMM spaghetti.

it will annihilate two cancers of the earth with one stone

> Lol guys just give up your guns without due process it says here it's for crazy people

That's literally USSR tactics you fucking retard. They pathologized disagreeing with them.

The illegals can stay and assad has to go what did i miss

>im with her
no really? who could have ever guessed.

You dont think thats a real post do you?

he posts a dead r*ddit maymay, what do you think?

this pole does not kno de wae
spit on him my bruddas!
*ptew* *ptew* *ptew*

Goy*

You'd think you would want guns more in a place that is pro-actively more dangerous than most of America.

Doesn't matter if everybody is on the list, at that point its more of a deterrent than anything.

what the fuck are you doing

Leave and never come back.

Bill with auto-fail since republicans hate it and even dems aren't universally for it. It's just something to appease people trying to target Trump while also at the same time "proving" that the state is actively working against him, and by extension the people who would benefit or like certain agendas.

But of course... "MUH GUNS" had to stir the Burgers up on face value alone so now the board and even plebbit is covered in trashposts.

t. jew

>No train not. Not now

First time I’ve ever empathized with a redditor

*ptew* *ptew* *ptew*
*ptew* *ptew* *ptew*
*ptew* *ptew* *ptew*
you do not kno de wae
you hav to hav ebola to kno de wae

wtf i support abortion now!

Go check on the muslim raping your daughters instead of checking Sup Forums

It actually makes sense to ban these garbage plastic bump stocks and raise rifle age to 21.

He‘s getting rid of the retarded aspects.
I wouldnt feel save when every dumb college kid can buy an assault style rifle. Everyone below 35 is eventually a massive idiot, 21 is already extremly low but everything below that for a semi auto RIFLE is simply brain dead.

Wah, wah, wah. The oven is inevitable, kike.

I'm going to pray to every god of every major religion tonight, just to increase my chances, but I'm going to pray that your mother gets raped by a pack of feral niggers, I'll pray real good

Reminder that Sup Forums talked like this from July 2015 until around January 2017.

>The German is retarded
Wow who would have guessed

based shitter

No one needs the support of edgelords, and yet he will save you to, that’s how good he is.

Kind of brilliant really. If they recruit only muslims, faggots, and the sort of women who join the military (dykes) Britain can launch the Somme 2.0 and fix a lot of demographic issues with a massive human wave attack.

What a fucking nigger

>bombs another country and lies to the public about it
>based! maga
>wants to restrict something about guns
>revolution now! wtf i hate drumbsgoijpesesgf
Americans are subhumans

>Americans are subhumans
literally

>up half a million
Bullshit. Post proofs.

>4D CHESS HE MADE YOUR GUNS ILLEGAL SO YOU'D BUY MORE OF THEM!!!!!1
KILL