Which restaurants should I spend my hard earned dollars at, and which should be avoided at all costs?

Which restaurants should I spend my hard earned dollars at, and which should be avoided at all costs?

chick fil a
earls jr/hardees
subway

you should cook your own meals

Fast-foods aren't restaurants.

Local business, ideally. That way you can reward quality, service, and learn how to spot nutters that you'd rather boycott.

>mfw my local Taco Bell went out of business

only taco bell all day everyday and shit on the street. i live in san francisco.

Oh, and if you use Pappa Johns (don't unless you live in a nowhere that has no real pizza joint) be sure to thank them in the comments section for remembering the Holocaust the the 6 million Jews who died in the German Camps.

Fuck Starbucks.

Spend money at a locally owned restaurant.

Heart Attack Grill

>res·tau·rant
>/ˈrest(ə)rənt,ˈrest(ə)ˌränt/
>noun: restaurant; plural noun: restaurants
>a place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises.

gtfo professor

HAIL HOOTERS

These are all the conservative fast food places.

Yes, and Wendy's serves "sandwiches" and I use "product" to clean my hair. It didn't used to be like this.

Chick fil a has been concentrating on hiring niggers because they dont want to be seen as "white", so they're garbage now.

this
this
this

>eat meals
You proved right, fag

niggers just spit in your food, every time.

My schedule usually goes like this:

McDonald's for breakfast
Chik fil a for lunch
Papa John's for dinner
Taco bell for a midnight snack
Panda Express on Saturday
Culver's on Sunday
Waffle House on holidays

How is fast food not a restaurant? Because the food is too fast? Do you have to wait an hour and tip a useless waiter before it’s considered a restaurant to you, dipshit?

Denny's is well known for being racist.

goblino puppet

Hooters
Twin Peaks

I make my own food. It's more cost effective and I don't have to worry about some clown washing his hands or letting food sit out and making me sick.

Golden Corral.
Redneck approved.

only chain fast food worth it is chick fila
other than that find something decent local but sometimes that's hard to come by
just learn to cook and garden and shit make your own food

Yes. Next you'll call a vending machine next to a table a restaurant.

sometimes you get old white broads serving denny's at 6am on Saturdays but they show CNN on their tvs it kind of kills it

Do you sit inside a vending machine to eat food served? No? Then it doesn’t satisfy the conditions to be deemed a restaurant fat fuck

>Panda Express

Please tell me this ad is real.

No, I sit inside a room with a vending machine and a table. I actually do this sometimes at work when I actually need fast food and don't have time to wait for one of the subcontracted internal vendors, let alone to walk all the way to a food truck and get actually good fast food.

CHINK chinese food is good but is it worth it?
their ingredients are cheap their meat quality is cheap
sometimes it's good but god damn I would rather support an american own joint

*proved him right
>Venite ad me omnes qui stomacho laboratis et ego RESTAURABO vos
—Boulager

The oldest restaurant is The

i assume this is true, why would they suddenly not act like niggers when they're preparing food?

BUILD THE WALL.

Vietnamese (French Indochina) or Thai will generally be better and less likely to be spais.

>only having a midnight snack, not midmorning and afternoon
Skinny bitch

tastes like garbage

subway's got a weird history of using shady ingredients and chicken scraps glued together with soy to look like normal pieces

>Golden Corral.
complete ass
subway? god damn

I usually stick to:
>McDonald's
>Burger King
>Wendy's
>Chick-fil-a
>Taco Bell
>Subway

GIVE ME YOUR GUNS

and yet niggers love it. o i m ponderin'

Al Sharpton hasn't told them to riot and break the windows yet.

Wendy's all the way.

None. Make your own food.

Subway is home to the worst sandwich you can ever fucking get.
Gas stations have better sandwiches than fucking Subway.

>weird history of doing what every other shitty fast food place does

Do you guys have Dairy Queens up there? I'm not sure on the politics issue, but the 1/2lb burgers can get pretty good for fast food.

Oh oh oh or Roy Rogers. It's still actually fast and you can load it up with industrial-fresh toppings yourself.

You ass thanks Jesus for that.

I only trust review brah and even then it's a hard sell

>Do you guys have Dairy Queens up there?
Yup, they are a hit and miss when it comes to food, but the ice cream is good.

>implying Jared Pedo didn't lose 600lbs stuffing his face with artisan bread and imitation mayo all day every day

i went to waffle house for the first time last year. the waitress literally turns around and starts making your breakfast. it was weird, but they have quite the variety of syrups and jams.

fucking review brah could have a multi-million dollar contract by now but he's a god damn legend and hasn't sold out

Respectable young man

Domino’s Pizza is apparently a “right-wing” company because their big cheese Tom Monaghan is also pro-life and against state funding of abortions, or as the left puts it, anti-choice for women.

i'm pretty sure he has. niggers can't stop wasting money, even at places that would rather not serve them.
>be married racist nearing retirement
>tell wife if she can't make any more kids she needs to pay some bills
>>i swear to God, honey. I shout coon as soon as they walk in, but all they say is 'y'all got any more 'a dem gran slams?'

be your own man you sliding faggot

sage

Imagine if he kept up with lifting and reviewed different lifts and routines and things to wear at the gym and how to build your own home gym. Would that not be the most amazing thing? He'd make puzzlemaster look like a schlub.

he has the opportunity to become a god
the world is his oyster

>be me, worked at an upscale grocery store during college
>frequently took 6AM shifts to make it fit better with my school schedule later in the day
>big fat bear faggot works the 6AM shift too
>do not reveal power level, am always polite, he likes to talk to me about sportsball because apparently he's a big fan or something
>one day we're walking in around the same time, past the in-store coffee shop
>news story is playing on the TV they have and he says "HAH- CAN YOU BELIEVE THOSE NUTJOBS?"
>What nutjobs?
>"those ASSHOLES at Chick Fil-A who hate gay people!!"
>What do you mean? I've never been to a Chick Fil-A, how do they hate gay people?
>"they're spending money contributing to anti LGBT lobbyists because they're a bunch of crazy christian fundamentalists!!!"
>Oh, I see

Sought out and ate at Chick Fil-A later that day. I've frequented it ever since. I mean I didn't know they had good sandwiches so that was a bonus but they always have polite high school kids working there who are courteous and working hard, it's like I got sent in a time warp back to 1992 and I'm in Roy Rogers with my grandfather surrounded by only white people again.

I rep denny's early on saturdays
especially when it snows because I'm a cryptofag and I shovel my dad's business's driveway

How fat and incontinent are you?

review brah is about to get put on permanent vacation, my dude. if he ever had a chance to sell out he was a fucking retard to not get as much as he can cause he's going down as this campaign rolls on.
some will say hindsight, i say fuck that get your money up front and keep a good kike lawyer. always get paid to sign. then do what the fuck you want (within your kike lawyer's advisement, ofc)

Chickfilet, Bojangles, Cookout,
Krispy Kreme, and that's about it

So like if I come by early we can go behind by the grease bin in back and you'll suck me off? I've always wanted to know what a blow job is like ;_;

Sorry to rain on your self righteous anger parade, but most successful fast food restaurants are franchises that are owned by a local.

If it weren't for Starbucks, there wouldn't be a shit ton of smaller mom and pop espresso stands. They created the market pretty much single-handedly.

I go to what ever place has the nerdiest counter girl with glasses and I order then I go eat and read the paper and watch the other girls berate and mock her as i get a boner as i dream about taking her to the dollar theater and taco bell then giving her rough oral sex and frosting her glasses

>Taco Hell
That nacho supreme shit with jalapeno cheese are seriously bomb tho.

lol nah man I became a multimillionaire from analyzing trends and I still support my dad's local business even though he's still maybe more rich than me maybe but maybe not idk
chick fila though I'd drop 6 figures to join their cult

If you want to support any of these mainstream restaurants with your "hard earned dollars", you have completely missed the point of the red pill ideology. These companies all fund things like the Kosher tax and brutal practices on their livestock. We've all seen the videos. And chick fil a only said they are against gay marriage because they knew it would increase business. Corporations, ESPECIALLY food corporations, have hundreds of millions of dollars to spend on careful research. They hire psychologists and analysts to create advertising that subconsciously lures you in. Either support local businesses that supply their own food or make your own. That's the objective.

leaf please, get yourself some fun socks and leave us alone.

>I got sent in a time warp back to 1992 and I'm in Roy Rogers with my grandfather surrounded by only white people again.

I spent the week end at Roy Rogers house and i'm sure i spent sometime with no pants

Breweries and mom n pops.

If you want good food, don't eat with your politics.

this is the true answer

dude political bullshit has captured a lot and personal family has fallen for it so please be careful