Why are American houses so much better than European houses?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.costhelper.com/mobile-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. I couldn't imagine what it's like to live in a European box prison. They have no nature, no culture. Only mortar and soy

That house looks anti-palladian, disgusting.

ausfag having flashbacks of the arch window over here

Something something McMansion I'm more cultured than you

Because they come with land.

How do you mow all that grass?

You know, you can buy short grass

This. Also not having to live in 500 year old homes that need 5 years to just to do some renovation. Also much better code due to no EU babysitting every single thing under the sun.

Nice thing is you can do a lot of the work yourself. It's really not that hard.

And there's a wealth of DIY knowledge at your fingertips with youtube

Because europeans have a compact mentality therefore will happily settle in micro apartments and ride Zero-emission peddle cars.

> cardboard and plastic shit that falls apart after strong wind
> better

They only look better from outside
99% of American house are shit made of plywood and drywall. Europeans still build houses of bricks and wood.

More space to actually build houses

I pay my neighbor $200 a month to take care of it.
He has a tractor plus he does the flower beds for free

Probably drank a beer or two while mowing it or had the kids do it on a Friday or Saturday like everybody else.

Space, and half of Europe has communist shitty architecture. The classical euro buildings are nice tho.

Is that supposed to be the ugly European house?because it's ugly as fuck

OP picked a bad example mcmansion.

I've been house shopping and they're oh so ugly. You have to spend over a million to get something nice,and even then they're still ugly.

You cut down that tree. Was it rotten or what?

>Oversized cuck sheds that break apart in a gust of wind.

Having to drive an hour to work and living in the ass end of nowhere doesn't sound very appealing to me. Plus all that Americans are is just a rip off and mongrelisation of Europe. You mutt abominations have no culture.

Yeah it was leaned at my house and bare on one side and starting to rot.
There were originally 3 trees there but 2 already fell

What do you expect? They're made of chip board, clay bricks, tissue paper and dry wall held together with pva glue.

test

America:
>let's build houses out of wood in hurricane alley and in places that get flash wildfires and floods.

Europe :
>let's build houses a big bad wolf cant even blow down. That stay warmer in the winter and can't be burnt down.

Not saying Europe houses are the best. Up until quite recently in britain water from the hot tap was undrinkable as it was piped in to uncovered tanks in the attic of a house, and damp can be an issue in old houses, and they can be ugly af. But if your paying hundreds of thousands for a house you want it to last.

Dude, you live in a fucking SOVIET BLOCK, our country is second to Africa in our right to speak out on the issue of housing. Fucking look around you.
Our whole entire land is defaced with 15-strory concrete ant nests, and you're talking smack about private housing... What the hell is going on through your head...

Commie blocs are comfy. I don't find the big house in the suburbs with an hour drive to work appealing at all.

Amerifarts thingking their shithouses are the best fucking kek.

As if your shitboxes are any better, Nigel. Take a good hard look at the houses in Scandinavia, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, yours may be better than American paperwalls on par with favelas but that's not saying much.

If you built something like that in Europe the gypsies/arabs/whatever would break in with a hammer and rape your wife and kids.
There are no laws against crime here. Everything must be thick brick walls and you're still fucked.

Comparing a house built with around 20cm thick, thermo effecient clay blocks, strong roofs, insulation etc., built by high demanding energy standards to a fucking DIY youtube paper mache house.

Sure, kill yourself nigger

nice spot user.

Because we're not poor and have more space.

>Not understanding this is bait.
We are well aware of the McMansion problem Swiss bro, do us a favor and smarten up or go back.

More space, more security, better climate in most states, respect for property rights and low taxes, more money too.

The only nice american houses I have seen are the plantation style houses in the south. Americans have had some nice architecture over the times.
The type of style the is the most horrible are the ones you find in a suburb. I forgot the name of all the pieces of the house, but it usually looks like a clusterfuck trying to look rich.

Do you want to re read his post? He was saying out houses are flawed in some major ways (especially the older ones) but at least they last

Shut up faggot, bet that house costs like 30k to build

This. american houses are weak!

You can't even buy a decent serially produced mobile home where the poorest Americans live for 30k

home.costhelper.com/mobile-home.html

They are made of paper and literally blow away.
I am however jealous of how big even the small family homes are.
English houses are solid construction but most of them are fucking tiny.

>we're not poor
*lives in trailer park

Because Eurocucks for some reason like living in small places like real plebs, and they are proud of it too

>$200 for that tiny lawn
what the fuck man