/Kama'aina/ GENERAL THREAD - Hawaiifags get the fuck in here

Howzit brahs?

Talk story about dakine brah an fuck 'em ya.

Hoh dey don't even know da wey. Right by roosta left at da liliquoi tree brah!

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37609901/injured-visitor-believes-kaneohe-homeowner-set-booby-trap-to-deter-hikers-from-haiku-stairs
youtube.com/watch?v=HJN9MazwGwM
youtube.com/watch?v=wJu3JUrgnZY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Lt-tB8vle8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plenny haole surfers, but we blow them away, brah.

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37609901/injured-visitor-believes-kaneohe-homeowner-set-booby-trap-to-deter-hikers-from-haiku-stairs

fucka try and sue for being donkey

Any locals old enough to remember this fine wahine?

In early '09 I was working in Waikiki and I'd often slip in the water before my shift. Once, on my way back I met a curious fellow named Edward who asked me how I'd feel if everything I'd done online was made publicly available, to which I answered "I don't have anything to hide"; at this he looked visibly troubled but laughed off my concerns before saying he needed to get back to work soon and wishing me a nice day. I have no idea if that was Snowden but I'd like to think so sometimes.

HUI HOH!

average day north shore Maui

what is this

a man jacking off in the middle of the day in massive amounts of traffic and tourists

damn stright
fuck those haoles keep parking in my spot brah

Go away uncle. You too old. This board only goes back to Kelly Hu.

i swear to fucking god dude they take the best parking spots and shit and expect no repercussions and then when all their shit gets stolen they complain. maybe you should of fucking parked not where the people who live here park? never had a god damn fucking thing stolen from me from locals.

respect

do you hawaiian bros listen to slack key?

youtube.com/watch?v=HJN9MazwGwM

Da Best

youtube.com/watch?v=wJu3JUrgnZY

gabby is the man. led is my favorite, but there will never be another gabby

Ok but seriously. How do we stop Hanabusa and get Tulsi to show us her butthole?

what county is hanabusu

Clayton Hee announced he is running.

1st district.

Lol. Wtf. He can't beat her and he's probably worse than her.

Oh she's running for gov this time anyway.

hanabusu gets own if d1g1ts

I think he actually has a chance.

It's not like there's a good option anyway. I feel like the only hope is that the police chief rounds up all the dems before they kill her for not being Kealohas cousin.

Tell the mods we need Hawaiian flags.

Spam musubi

stop letting brainwashed run of mill politicians run hawaii. lived here whole life why do you think this shits allowed we have our own government lets support it.

k

THIS

HAWAII HAS ITS OWN GOVERNMENT UNLIKE FUCKING CATALONIA AND DESERVES ITS OWN LITERAL IP FLAG

IT IS A OCCUPIED TERRITORY AND FORCED STATE THIS IS HISTORICAL FACT

do you hawaii bros believe that you are legitimately part of the US?

Okay. I need somebody to translate OP's pathetic attempt at ebonics into English.

You in Haiku?

there is two governments in hawaii and its very unlike that which the native americans have against the mainland U.S.

5 cornuh

He always thinks he has a chance. Just like Djou.

That's off Kokomo, right?

Ah, shootz

side you stay?

this

Fuck yeah bro! Haiku is where i used to stay

Lower Honoapi'ilani. Red House. You know that break?

naw but what are we gonna do about it? there's a shit ton of military here all the time

Cayetano for Senator pls

hoi :) probably senpai

uncles got bridges rigged from what i've hear but thats last case scenario. there's definitely ppl in kingdom that arent going to let the land finally be owned by U.S.

i foresee Hawaii gaining more independence in the coming years namely because it deserves it's own economy not one ran off depraved politicians selling the lands mana to fucking pieces of shit like Monsanto. unlike lots of the rest of the world Hawai'i still has soul

Sup Forums meetup at Sansei Kapalua on next 50% off Kama'aina night!

We tried to bring you modern civilisation but the Americans fucked it up. Sorry.

- Britain.

P.s. Good job on li hing powder, that stuff is the shit.

if i was on i right now i would totally go kek.

hows the highway going towards lahaina now days? same? i got stuck for 4 hours one time leaving trying to go back towards north shore

shut the fuck up bong everyone hates you us hates you hawaii hates bongs australia hates bongs kiwis hate bongs germans and irish definitely hate bongs you crosstooth faggots accomplish nothing.

go make another world bank and suck some more jewish cock faggot

Same same. Pali closure still averages once a month.

Wtf. Is this a shill in a kamaaina thread?

Interesting. How far do you think the kealoha shits gonna sprawl? Already cleaned out hpd. Kaneshiros office is directly implicated. Trumps fbi is neck deep up everyone's asshole. Oha is doing a fake corruption shakeup. Kamehameha is getting exposed for their lifelong pedo shit. Might not be the corrupt blue heaven the Maui Haoles think it is anymore.

Top fucking lol. Spoken like a nigger post slavery.

>We woz Kamehameha and shit.

Be thankful to your benefactors or fuck off if you are an American coloniser.

You from Civil Beat, cuz?

Hawaii might legitimately need a history lesson about the kingdom and the merry monarch.

cant wait to get back. summer is gonna be great. trying to organize with some of the ppl i know der and get some good work lined up.

i'm not going back to mainland this time

Nah. Just a pol user. I'm too good for these island niggers.

I got legitimately excited when Trump won and corruption shit started happening in my backyard.

nah brah i was say if da fuckas no work right they get stomp

I'm surprised #metoo never really hit here. Then again, Honolulu International was recently renamed after Inouye, a known sexual harasser.

If you're actually a militant native, the problem is your own house. Oha collects rent on the fucking airport. Wtf do the natives see happening with it? If you're not one of the 100 lucky homestead beachfront property Hawaiians, you get nothing. And you should be upset. But it's on you.

T. Nip

Don't ever go to Honolulu. Fuck you Honolulu, I hope Pearl Harbor obliterates your skyline, robbers and thieves...

im a fucking haole dude i'd rather fight for kingdom than U.S. at this point because U.S. hasn't proclaimed war against pedo occultists and i know as well that shit is rampant all over da i but that means shit to me i'm ready to help Kingdom.

Eh. I think it'll happen. Lot of pedo shit going on though. If the pedo shit or the hpd shit sprawls to the hooker shit, might be a lot of flips and Chinks going down for trafficking.

Paradise is strangely smack in the middle of all the big US conspiracies right now. Trafficking. Fat Leonard Navy corruption shit. Snowden shit.

When Trump landed here on his way to Asia, the crooked cop lost his long rifle and HNL planned a plane crash emergency drill the same week. I half thought it was gonna happen.

You know the name of the "button pusher"?

Nah. That story was so fucked up i feel like there's 0% chance it was his fault anyway.

I'm truly surprised it hasn't leaked via the Coconut Wireless given he was receiving death threats in the days following.

Fucking haoles. I actually really enjoy the local v haole shit. Haoles need to learn to be nice to the island niggers. And island niggers need to get their shit together and wonder why young haoles are crushing at all their most cherished things and arguably preserving their culture better than them.

Japs really might be insectoid.

there is depraved sexual prisons on the islands boom there it is BITCH!

I feel like i could find out. A neighbor told me a week early about the 4guys getting fired. Like i said, my gut tells me it wasn't one guys fault.

What ethnicity are you?

for real though dude this whole human trafficking thing is going to fucking stop.

Jap. Obv.

Although it's happening in the homeland too. Weird haoles going up there to learn the craft and go to ninja school and shit.

That's on Trump and the doj. He got a building here. He got managers. He got kitchen. He got valets. He can know everything very easily.

Oh, nip master race from the other thread? Nice to see a non haole in a Hawaii thread who was excited when Trump won. That was truly a magical night. Flew to Honolulu to take my son to see Ringo Starr at the Blaisdell. Kept checking my phone throughout. Couldn't believe it.

stupid fucking nigger i know what you did. cook died. you armed kamehameha. he "UNIFIED" the islands. whatever. they have their own gov now let them do what it will.

the last thing anyone needs is more tea sipping faggot englishmen bending over for giant zionist cock on this planet and then telling everyone else what to do.

MUCH love homies.

How deep did you go into cheesybay? Lol. I went all the way to googling 939 owners and trying to connect them to CF. That shit was so fucking weird. Like guaranteed angry LEO or some other criminal ratting someone out.

hoh i was around long before that

Wtf!!! Ringo!!!!! What did he close with Octopus garden? Wtf. How dare you.

But seriously. There's an undercurrent of boomer and gen x Asian Trump support. Even duterte loving flips. Deep down culturally conservative people know it's time for a righteous prick.

Me too, user. Me too.

But what about Asian Gen Y and Z.? Poi Dog here, and everyone in the ohana is BLUE

T͕̗͉o̧̬̞̩ ̘͇̖i̧͖͍̠̮nv̀ok̩e̬̙̭̜ ̟͔͙͇͈t̖̬̯͘ͅh̝͙̹͠è̖͉̰̫̱̳ ̩͍̬̟̳̮ẖi̷̘͇̼̣̯v̖̘̥̮͉̯̱e̦̬̻͡-͈̹m̳i̜̮̙͔̳̝̬n̵͚͈d ̪̟͙̞̮̕r̴̳ͅe̳̗̖ͅp͚̦̺̝͍͖̮r͍̥̫͚̯̯ȩ̻̠͇͇s̴̭en̫̤̯͟t̴̼̼ͅịn̬̞̼̙͍̞g̣̺̹̯ ͖̩̫̯͈̮̠͡c̘̰̹̭̺̝͕͡h͍͕͕̞̘̫̗͝a͇͎̺͕̬̳o̭͕s͘.̛̖̮̣̜͚̻̤
͇̣̮̱̞̜͎͟I̳̬͔̮͓̞ņ̤̞v̙̣̺͖̻ͅo̟̮̗͕k̢i̶̬̹̱̖̹͔̖n̛̮̖ͅg͢ ͈̮͝t̗̫̻͘h̶͚̯̭͖̗e̡̻͙͍ ͠f͔̰̰e̷͍̬e̼̯̟͔̥̟͝l̀in̶̫̗g͕̗ o̩f ̧̟͔̯̞̙c̻̪̻͜h̟̱͓́a̼̪̳o̭̝̬͚̺͜s̮̩͎̘ͅͅ.͎̯̹̫͕̼͔͘
W̬̘i͍̞t̺̫̻̦̩̮͓h ̙̘̭o̮̖͉͚ú̙͙̤͕̮̱t̟̤͔͟ ͕o͇̭͔͔ͅr͖͞de͔͔̭̝̻̟͈r̢͍̞̰̺̞ͅ.͓͉̖̹͈͇
̸T̡͕̯̤̰͚͔h̡͉e̵̫̝͙ ́N̳̗͓̻̪̖e̴̬̝̥̳z͚̠̠̟͘p̢͍e̪͇ͅrd̼̠̖͙̜̥i̜͡ͅaņ̟̳͇͚̬ ̺̳ẖ̣̠̞͝i̭̝͎̣̘̜͓̕v̖͞e̦̘̥-͟m͉̦̠̜͢i̥n̤͙͡d̴͉̦̮̮̤̘̳ ̹o̭̥͔̩͙̹̗f͇̗̝͍̝͟ ̸͕c̡̬̱̪͍͔̝͈h̼a͖̣o͔̭͕͕̯̗̪s̻̬̳͈.̡̖ ̙̟̮͕̀P̙͜e̬̯p̯̭̺e͚̭͖̬̟͙̻.̛̜̮͍͇̼
͖̩̹͟H͇e̼̙̩͡ ̛͈̫͓̟̟w̵̻̖͚̬̮͉h͉̼̥̫͝o͕͔̗ͅ ͔̺̠̻͔̯W̼͙̣̹̝͚a̡i̼̩͓t̢s̝͍̻ͅ ̹͓̹͔̟B̶e̮͇̗̪͔̦h̢̬ͅi̜̝̺͞n̜̯̭̟͇̠d̗̜̦ ͍̱̗̟͕̤̰T̢͚̰̫̫̯͓h̞̘̥̹̼e͓̪̥̖̣̕ ͘Ẉ̯̺a͎͙̳͎̩͕͇͜ḽl̷͍͎̪̻̬̤͈.̱̣̱
̜̞͢ḰE͖̺̱̹͜K̯̹!͉͜

Then you're not doing your part. You needed to be shaming and ridiculing the Asian side after the election. And forcing Jimmy Dore and good wholesome 90s liberalism on the haoles. Like show them Bulworth and ask them why he sounds like Trump.

Ha! Just reading the Monster House bill just passed. I'll believe it when I see it. Old neighborhood has many of the fucking eyesores popping up.

Believe me I have tried. Though it's the Hawaiian side of the family that will at least listen.

You niggers really are under Hickam or some shit, huh? Guess it makes sense. The Pacific cable bottlenecks here.

Trumps not gonna help them much. But he's a damn good opportunity for them to clean out the thieves and get organized.

hey everybody

>it's a newfag

Good cons humor the tard.

i know the run from tokyo to oahu terminates then it shoots over to SLO in cali.

haleakala has lasers i am not fucking joking

Off to bed. A hui ho!

Hui!

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lt-tB8vle8

aloha nui braddahs

Any maui bros still up