Give me reasons why aren't you watching AOTS and the top selling anime this seasons Fate Apocrypha?

Give me reasons why aren't you watching AOTS and the top selling anime this seasons Fate Apocrypha?

Because there are too many characters, taking screen time away from Astolfo

Astolfo should have been a girl(female)

Because traps are gay.

Why is there even an MC when we all self-insert into Astolfo?

It's not really well handled

This

I was, but none of the characters I like are going to get any meaningful screen time aside from Astolfo and Jeanne is boring as fuck. Seriously I would even be okay with having just Sieg take up all the screen time, but worst saber clone wont get the fuck off the screen with her boring personality and generic titty-monster body type. Fuck I'm mad.

For the people who would rather insert themselves in to Astolfo.

What about the people who would rather have Astolfo inserted into themselves?

I mean, they're usually the same people aren't they? What kind of awful person would say no to letting their waifu (male) top every once in a while?

Who are the traps?

learn the meaning of waifu you dip
waifu=/=girl

>waifu=/=girl
You're right hes not, also
>having sex with someone who isn't your waifu
For shame user, your gonna catch an STD that way.

>**2,342 2017/12/27 Fate/Apocrypha (Box)
>top selling

Because traps are gay, and Astolfag in particular is a really shitty character. Also each and every aspect of Fate Apo, from characters, plot pacing, to character designs and direction, sound design etc. sucks copious amounts of HIV infested monkey balls. A terrible product all around, even for the standards of brain damaged Fatefags.

>top selling
In what alternate universe?

next to no interest in the subject matter

The one where UFO got it instead of A-1, and it came bundled with a red/black summon ticket.

no

Be right back.

this and fate/grand order are garbage and I want all fate secondaries and tertiarites to either read the VN, stop posting on Sup Forums and/or /jp/ and depending on the circumstances, kill themselves for the greater good.

>AOTS and the top selling anime this seasons Fate Apocrypha?
Wrong.

Why is Astolfo so beautiful? Im gay now