>Trumps address to congress was already a year ago
Where the fuck does the time go lads?

>will bake next for milk

Unless you were referring to the milkers, I'm here. Been busy this week though

>no white baby
you've got a job to do, user

So excited!

youtube.com/watch?v=nCfJfX5e_RE

Is Trump gonna take muh guns? Whats his angle?

How can you still defend Sessions at this point?

>shadman

>go door to door if you have to

Eigo Onegai.

checked. he's here

There is no real defense other than he might be doing something we don't know about.

C-COME AND T-T-TAKE IT
*gets droned*

FREEZE, ASSHOLE

>being turned on by a girl with some other guy's cum on her face

hello friend

Is that a jew

>and a ching chong nip nong to you too, fella

>mfw Obama set that precedent but no American have been droned yet under Trump

I'm going to re-iterate this here because user's need to see

Trump knows what he's doing, I'm not claiming 4d chess and I'm not saying you can't be angry. But there is a reason he is doing all of this shit NOW and not after the Vegas shooting, which had hundreds of dead and wounded Americans.
This is an election year, and gun control is poison to the democrats. In 2012, Obama tried to get an AWB after Sandy Hoax, and it failed, because the Democrats knew they would get slaughtered. Despite the failure the Democrats got fucking massacred in the midterms for it. Trump is essentially pulling an Obama, and forcing the Dems to make their move as their "guy" We know it won't leave the senate, and even if it does the house will stop it. Senate dems will know better than to back this, but come November. They will get fucking slaughtered for even trying. History is repeating itself boys, so try to calm down.

I mean he basically just told Trump to get fucked after that last tweet. He's literally refusing to do anything serious.

Cancel that Franxx show. I am tired of seeing that everywhere.

Sadly no

GET ON THE GROUND WITH YOUR FEET IN HAMMERSPACE AND DO THE HOKEY POKEY

To bully California

nah

Q predicted this

Divegrass can fuck off.

Nigger I will choke you out for that comment
speaking of Q faggotry, I assume CBTS general is dead? Good riddance I say

OH NONONO BROS IS IT OVER? HOW MUCH SUPPORT DID HE JUST LOSE?

Well I mean he's directly required by Justice regulations to recuse himself from any investigations into campaigns he was a part of, he said he would recuse himself from any investigation into Clinton before Congress during his confirmation hearings, and violations of legal process by the FBI or justice fall squarely under the IG's jurisdiction in their guidelines so his options for listening to Trump are either go to prison for lying to Congress or lose his dream job to an ethics investigation, and pretty much all of this was public record before Trump appointed him. Also, Trump can fire him literally whenever he wants and Sessions already gave him a letter of resignation once so literally any fuckups he makes default to the responsibility of Trump letting him do it.

That said he's cracking down on pot and loosening restrictions on asset forfeitures so fuck him.

Good morning, funny innit?

as much as he usually does after saying the dreaded THING

>soccer
We dont care.

>even if it does the house will stop it.
How do you know? Most hate Trump and are Never-Trumpers. They are RINOS, not MAGA. They have always been gun grabbers, just like the Dems. They are salivating to take our guns. What makes you think they won't pass it? That is all they want, to disarm America.

Does he just not care about his base anymore?

Well, this was certainly an interesting way for Trump to take the 'Middle Approach' during an Election Year.

He knows his base won't crumble, largely because his base knows there's no viable alternative- there's a reason they flocked to him to begin with. So he can take the middle road that the Dems completely abandoned as of late and trust in his opposition to stay batshit fucking loco in the far left.

That and the reasonable prediction that such gun laws won't make it through Congress much like DACA failed to make it.

>anymore

Q predicted this

Just curious, how does everyone in /ptg/ feel after Trump's comments on fire arms today?

I love this meme.

he never did
he's literally a conman you idiots
how could you not tell from his campaign of flip flopping and empty promises?

I disagree with what Trump proposed, but everyone is fucking overreacting.

And don't give me "holding Trump's feet to the fire" bullshit because what you're doing is shitting up /ptg/ acting like hysteric women. Disagreeing with Trump in a civil manner and expressing your disapproval in a constructive way is possible but no one wants to see the emotionally wounded hysterics of people shouting "WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP I HOPE KELLY PUNCHES THIS FAT FUCK IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD I'M VOTING DEMOCRAT IN 18"

When the airfield thing happened, I admit I panicked at the first few minutes, but instead of running to Sup Forums to shit everything up in hysterics, I thought to myself "Hey, maybe there's a good reason for this even though it looks bad, so I'll wait and see while withholding my judgment." Just wait to see how this actually shakes out, and in the meantime, GET A FUCKING GRIP.

I honestly think we need to have a Bitcoin moment. We are currently on FUD with Trump when we really need to HODL. Also remember Reagan was one of the top 10 most popular presidents, and was a hairs breadth to being on Mt. Rushmore AND Trump is currently outdoing him.

If you want him to simply do nothing I can't see you being a serious person. Trump wasn't going to be elected for that, he's pathologically obsessed with being famous. If this is you just give it up already we don't need you.

To me, while a couple things Trump is claiming on doing are stupid some things are great and when it comes down to it, normies will eat up Trump as great uniter and protector of children with very minor damage done to 2A. Bump stocks are a very minor damage and moving guns up to 21 like every other literal major substance such as smoking or drinking is common sense. Military is like being under adult supervision so this loophole makes sense. Allowing teachers to apply for a gun carry explicitly for children defense is common sense. Strengthening background checks is a smart common sense idea.

All of these things once the dust has settled will be accepted on a bipartisan basis and bring glory onto Trump and the GOP for having the largest school shooting prevention bill of all time. If you abandon Trump now you are literally risking losing any relevance, you will forever be isolated as a keyboard warrior and nobody will ever represent you. At least Trump will listen to you on something. Please HODL for Trump until the end of the year and see what happens and I think you will be pleased.

Ryan won't let it go to vote, already said so. Please do remember that the Republicans and Democrats care far more about their chances of winning again and keeping their comfy job than actually accomplishing anything.

Get it hosted somewhere else and someone commits a terrorist attack. Boy would that just be crazy.

>We know it won't leave the senate, and even if it does the house will stop it.
That is some wishful thinking you've got there goy. I'm not resting my laurels on people that would sell out their own mothers, and have already sold us out for decades now.

They want us disarmed now more than ever because the curtain is getting pulled back and once it is it's game on. The chance shouldn't be taken when the far-left DNC can be slaughtered wholesale in voting by sticking to your base and not gaslighting them by playing games. Pissing them off doesn't fire them up to hit the polls, it makes them question what Trump's fucking deal is.

>Also, Trump can fire him literally whenever he wants

He has no one to replace him with. That's why Trump is fucking pissed off. He has an AG that refuses to do anything serious and can't really do anything about it. I'm convinced Sessions is being blackmailed or something.

The Hastert Rule exists for the express purpose of shutting down gun grabs.

>middle approach
>left of Brady
Yeah, sure, middle

this

I wonder who Canada is going to have as PM during Trump's 2nd term

>gun laws won't make it through Congress
Let's see, they continually do false flags to make us give up our guns. Trump now is handing them a silver platter to take our guns, something they have been wanting for decades, and you think they are not going to grab it? Why would you trust the commies in our government? They dream of the day they disarm us and destroy our Second Amendment. You are nuts if you think they won't pass it.

dk, are you are fed?

Good morning friend.

any hat lads on?

Fuck this. I'm voting down ballot democrat in November

so no DACA?

I'm pretty sure that's illegal like, everywhere

impeach this orange cheeto

It's a good strategery. Say oh yeah I'm going to do some serious things about guns yeah I'm going to make the biggest bans the largest bans ever I'm going to take every gun away and it's going to be wonderful. All the while knowing nothing will happen. The fucking press STILL fall for it. They are the dumbest sacks of shit in the world.

>I'm convinced Sessions is being blackmailed or something.
Whatever it was it wasn't worth giving up his seat to take AG and have his hands tied. Lost Alabama for sleepy Sessions.

H A S T E R T R U L E

Yeah hes probably shit. Obviously it would create a shitstorm if Trump fired him but you would think someone with integrity would resign the position. Senators are all such shit.

I was thinking today that the swamp will never really get drained with so many positions requiring senate confirmation. They can just ignore people and not confirm them if they aren't one of the uniparty's guys. For real change we need to do away with the senate confirmation process. Let the executive pick who they want and make the Senate actively have to vote to reject them if there is a good reason. Maybe make it a simple majority vote within the first month or something, at least they will have to come up with a publicly stated reason to deny them. Current system just allows congress to entrench corruption within the executive.

THANKS BANNON. REAL HELP YOU ARE.

>He has no one to replace him with
I think you mean even if he had someone to replace him with, they would never get through Congress at the moment.

That's my prediction
much like in 2012, the Democrats are running on gun control, even the ones who don't vote for it. this will bite them in the ass these coming midterms. they're emboldened because they actually think Trump will do anything, kinda like DACA and other shit.

> Pissing them off doesn't fire them up to hit the polls
That's where you're wrong, everyone knows it's the Democrats pushing gun control, and not Republicans. Even the leftists on dumblr are seeing straight through Trump's ruse. But the Democrats are so fucking desperate they're willing to take this losing gamble AGAIN because they've been led to believe Trump will actually cuck on gun rights. Just like he did on everything else, oh wait.

*pauses action*
"Here are the three types of hats, and how much they cost, and the advantages and disadvantages of each"

How is it going in Tripadvisor and Trivago?

Power, however meager, is addictive.

What good is skullfucking the very constituents that elected you when they can vote you out of power as a consequence?

Senators are somewhat shielded by this, hence why they are the biggest bastards around. Representatives, however, have to contend with their own districts. Most of which seem to be Red. And Rural.

So yeah, tell a Red District Representative to flush his fucking political career down the toilet in order to defy the people who elected him. See how far that gets you. Or how much money it'll take up front.

Literally no one else will take the job eh?

>It's Bannon's fault
>Not Sessions leaving his post to do nothing
Don't talk to me again user.

last real gun grab died in the Democrat controlled senate, it never left infancy, you honestly think they have a chance now?

>I'm convinced Sessions is being blackmailed or something.
It's not blackmail when the thing threatening to ruin your life if you do something is crystal clear ethics laws and regulations in place before you took a job.

I actually really enjoy those segments desu

This, you can be angry, but for fuck sake calm the hell down and use your brains that I know you have.

>I was thinking today that the swamp will never really get drained with so many positions requiring senate confirmation

Not unless Trump decides "fuck it" and goes 1933 on all their asses.

It's both.

>Bannon dindu nuffin

Eurofag ballet

>That is some wishful thinking you've got there goy.

some aspie murdered 20 kindergartners right before Christmas after Obama had just been releected and gun control couldn't even get out of the senate
of course I'm not sure how many people were around to remember that drama; for some anons this is their first rodeo

canada is a shithole country