South African Immigrants when??

So when is Trump going to sign a bill to send all white South Africans here? Sates like Montana, South/North Dakota, Wyoming would be perfect for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ym0M31MpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw5e2pf9IXM
youtube.com/watch?v=NNYLXAyiPV4
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cry more

>t. angry spic

Nobody cares about fucking white people in south africa. Jesus fucking Christ.

fuck off we're full
let's arm them like kurds and let them sort out their own problems

Mic drop inbound. White pop about to blow.

why would you not? you lack empathy because you're a spic. Having 8 million more white people here would improve our economy

>right wing conservatives asking for MORE refugees
no wonder your country is fucked. Learn how to say FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

JIDF damage control

literally who is crying and about what? what a fucking spic you are. pic related.

unfortunately never unless we make it happen. Whites don't get to be refuges it seems

>fuck off we're full
*imports 6 gorillion good for nothing spics*
*gives them free education*
*give them 10x more gibs than niggers and whites combined*
*have crime rates rise because of spics*
*spics form gangs*
*spics kill whites everyday*
*spics vote blue*

>yeah we're full buddy haha

go fuck yourself spic

they're WHITE they won't ruin our country if anything this is a surplus for us

Absolute state

Fix your own fucking problems. Sick of listening to whiny cucks crying. Go out and fight then you pussies like everyone before you did instead of whining to us. If you're just going to stand there and take it in the ass then the fuck do I care

importing them here will help fix some of our problems LOL the democrats will get voted and spics will get deported.

This is ethic genocide.

Compare these White South Africans to any other group of shitstain refugees the left wants to import. They have more collective skills and wealth than any other group.

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

been wondering the same thing, petition time?

>Yeah, and everybody who won't dox themselves to the SPLC is a pussy coward, too, heheh.
>Don't support reasonable solutions, or try to spread news about violence against whites
>Just put yourself in harms way, dumb goys kekekeke

wtf, you are so incoherent. what do fights on the street and taking it in the ass have to do with south african white refugees who are having their land stolen from them and facing farm attacks and all sorts of other shit that can only be construed as genocide against them by the nigger government? are you seriously a spic or something? and that's why you're mad? i think you are.

niggers are too stupid to realize there were just 2 tribes in south africa before whitey came and they didnt even fight with each other. then Bantu came and genocided them. muh colonizer, making civilization in wasteland while oppressing nobody is bad now.

this. It's literally a win - win for us if we let them all in.

You racist piece if shit beaner. Go fuck yourself
t. a nigger

>I wish I was Australian
Pathetic desu

We can give them the Midwest and Northwest so they can continue their cultural roots without any disturbance.

yeah bantu's have an IQ that's on par with abbos

I guarantee within 2 generations they'd make any of the states we send them a paradise their work ethic would get them there unlike those good for nothing spics

to*

who is angela helm?
find her and beat the living shit out of her!

There is one somewhere, on the parliamentary website you guys use to get politicians to do stuff

Don't even talk about the suffering of white South Africans, filthy goy, just go out and get arrested by threatening people with guns!

We can't have too many people knowing about this!

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
you're babies

you're kike or an angry spic who will be deported back to his shithole soon enough

>South African Immigrants when??
what makes you think they will allow it?

more money from them

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fight your own battles like a fucking man

angry spicccccc

Ninja will save them

Post Zef technolocols

Omg would fucking love that. Imagine the tears. Plus the Boers are a strong, hearty, hard working people. Reckon they could build a wakanda in Montana.

this

hurr durr they are european/german descendants like us durr hurr,i don't know then glurpp but i assume they are super smart and educated glurrp,these documentaries that show south africans living on garbage disposals sites full of tattoos are all lies by the government glurrp,in america glurrp white women tend to have sex with black men even if they have less conact with then glurrp duh hurr but i know that its different with south africans even if they live 24/7 close to then glurpp duh,they never do dna tests but i'am sure they are 100% european glurrp durr,all the south african females are pure hurr glurpp they would never try to get a visa glurpp marry me hurr divorse and get alimony durr they are white like me durr they would never do it duhhhhh

>kick whites out of your country
>it becomes another third-world shithole

Remember this happened in Zimbabwe and niggers cried for whites to come back because the black farmers were too incompetent to feed their own.

Come home, white farmers. I actually want to help these people if they were to become immigrants

>Be white in South Africa
>Vote my own demise in my own country
>Literally liberal, believe I’m racist and need to change
>Actually believe I’m responsible for all African ills and that my ancestors and family stole land from Africans.
>Family gets raped, murdered, I do nothing. I will not give into racism!

Why do we want these people in the US???

I’m down, save and/or help all the white people you can

nope south africa is their land. race war now

So because of boomer's choices, every generation there after should perish? Fucking jewish mentality.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANNA LIVE IN SA?

are you the same guy in the other thread who was claiming that people who don't code their own websites shouldn't have an opinion on politics and social issues? and angrily claiming that people who use wordpress are brainlets? i feel like the the same insane autism is at work here.

They can replace the dead whites from said race war.

Just visit Facebook or twitter feeds from White South Africans. They are super SJW. Fuck them, no better than Swedes.

this desu
otherwise you're no better than a sandnigger

>I want to help immigrants
>Flag

But of course you do, Sven. It's in your cuck blood

>social media represents an entire populous.
Seriously?

I personally think migrating back to Europe and America is nonsense since you're the original natives in SA, especially Cape. You don't surrender your lands, you fight for them.

He sounds like just another depressed drunk fin in a gnome hat

And so the pot calls the kettle black.

here's the real redpill about south africa

The boers actually have more claim to the land than the "native" africans.

The only people who lived there when the boers arrived and started colonizing were a few nomadic pymy tribes, and they were mainly in the far north and on the coast. The boers actually initially imported slaves because they considered it in poor taste to use the natives of the reason as servants.

Other black tribes migrated to south africa at the exact same time the boers did, due to the chaos and genocide being done by the zulus.

So the boers literally got to south africa before most africans did, and that's not even the best part of it.

Out of today's south african blacks, probably less than 10% have any sort of ancestral history there. The vast majority of south african blacks either illegally immigrated from neighboring countries during apatheid, or came in during the giant ghoul rush when it fell.

And to add insult to injury, both the boers and the british conducted extensive treaties with the natives and gave them specific areas bordering south africa as their own nations and countries for them to self govern as they saw fit.

So in conclusion, black south africans are quite literally invaders who are trying to "reclaim" land that they never used and don't even have any sort of ancestral claim to.

true

>States like Montana, South/North Dakota, Wyoming would be perfect for them.
motherfucker do you even know what gerrymandering is? think like a Democrat for once.

Yeah no one in their right mind should use kikebook with political posting especially identitarians.

I have to remind my friend all the time to delete shit he says.

Can someone donate to help me leave SA before things get too bad? Thanks... Here's my BTC address: 1Knmss87E5x9Fk6mXUGjkhtJy24bWpt9i8

This.

When whites arrived there were no niggers, till years later when they expanded inland, until they reached primitive tribes, which were later mostly slaughtered by "immigrant" niggers, whom, killed those original "local tribes" which were few and low pop within what is considered SA by current border lines..

what's even more outrageous is that tons of black south africans have zulu ancestry so if anything, they should be giving reparations to everyone else not receiving them.

The zulus massacred around 2 million other africans, much worse than anything the boers ever did but nobody ever talks about that lol.

it is only massacre if whitey did it

>North
Fuck that, shore up Texas with tons of Whites who will lose their minds at freedom and safety.

No politician is going to sign a bill like that. It's fucking retarded but it's true. I'm pretty sure any country who does state that SA whites can be admitted as refugees is going to get shoah'd for it too.

>then Bantu came and genocided them
Zulu did it first. They act like Shaka stood up to the 'oppressors' but all he did was kill lots of other tribes in 'the crushing' and then die. Zulus were 'unconquered' only in the sense that the boers, vortrekkers and british never even tried to conquer them at all because they didn't care. Most of the africans that live there now came later looking for gibs.

They don't need to come to America. They can go to Zambia, where the white farmers are thriving and the people are happy to have them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ym0M31MpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw5e2pf9IXM
youtube.com/watch?v=NNYLXAyiPV4

Never, they're all going to get killed by niggers.

Fuck you fuckers.
Every white woman in SA needs to come to Alaska.
We need those women, you fuckers dont.

Why? You guys should rather start sending them guns, military advisors and personnel. Fuck niggers, South Africa belongs to whites, it's their land and they should fight for it not surrender it to negros.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=NNYLXAyiPV4 [Remove]

Kenneth Mwenda, American University

Fuck

You

Zulus are just the largest tribe in the Bantu group, who was in south africa first was the San or bushmen then the various Bantu a few hundred years before the whites but the very southernart was thinly populated

Very soon I hope

It's like the so called "peaceful" native Americans. They were slaughtering the fuck out of each other, killing babies and making human sacrifices and fucked up shit long before any whites showed up, yet everyone paints a picture of the innocent native Americans.

I gave you $10, be grateful.

>Trump
>Doing anything remotely pro-white

You trumptards are honestly very entertaining at times

Reminder that Israel supported south africa and rhodesia

genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
Some reading for those of us preparing to defend the Boer

Some of them have nigger blood. We should encourage them to stay and fight. Leaving in their time of need should be treated like desertion.

But you turned their back you backstabbing kike

this thread convinced me Sup Forums is no longer white

BRING SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES TO THE STATES NOW!!!!!!!!

We should start a petition

Even Lazaro Cardenas, the most leftist mexican prez accepted white refugees, get fucked paco.

>In 1987, Israel found itself the only developed nation in the world that still maintained strong, even strategic relations with South Africa, as the apartheid regime was entering its final throes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations

>importing them here will help fix some of our problems
>Conflating your problems with ours
Last thing I want here is more literal white niggers with no backbone

Who's going to stay and defend the Boers dumb ass?

If i understand correctly they dont even have guns

our best bet is importing them (which wont happen because theyre white and not niggers)

Sign this petition to prioritize White farmer immigration.
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

correct. arm them, let them fight for their country, let the world see how boers fight niggers. cucks here don't want refugees if they are white but their balls will shrink if otherwise.

I thought they did have guns.

not many, people are saying they will be sold guns but i dont see it happening

They're Dutch, they belong in Europe. America needs high IQ immigrants from India and China

>populous
wew lad

Of course the left and all of their human rights groups will sit back without a word of protest and watch whites be disenfranchised and then eventually killed.

kaffers gonna kaffer

lol kill yourself