All of your effort can go from positive to negative in an instant

All that time you spend planning your future, improving your skills so that you can make more money, working your way up in some office or other, all in chasing the goal of that family, house, and white picket fence, can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Just had my child support hearing a few days back, and it hurts. My wife left me literally for no reason, said she didn't need one, while she was pregnant with our first, and she went into hiding. I hired a PI, tracked her down (it's now 1 year later), and started custody stuff >and< child support stuff to show that I'm a good guy who wants to do right. Judge said she'd never seen a dude set up his own CS hearing.

I had been making $100k when my wife left me, but after she did, I went back to a $30k job that wouldn't eat me alive with stress ulcers. I figured I'd account for 20% of that going to CS, and just bachelor it up until I die. Nope. Judge says that I'm capable of making $100k, so that's what my CS is set at, regardless of the fact that I only got that job due to years of climbing the ladder and not a professional cert or degree and it will take me years to get that high again, and regardless of the fact that I was only making that much for 2 years out of my life. Then, she sets it to 35% of my income, because at $100k, given the expense of our area, I "can afford it". That's more that I make in a year, just in child support. That's more than 70% of Americans make individually, per year, just in child support.

It's not about making sure the child is provided for, it's about fucking over dad and taking the entire reason he endured all he endured (family) then expecting him to try twice as hard.

You might see all your efforts used against you. All of your accomplishments, your successes, your achievements, can be used to justify another few inches of penetration from that rusty dildo called custody law.

Careful out there, anons. Not jewing you into MGTOW. Just be careful.

Other urls found in this thread:

passportsusa.com/family/services/support/support_2600.html
hg.org/article.asp?id=6306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get fucked stupid gringo the dream is dead

cuck, you deserve it.

Sad really sad.
Embrace religion and seek peace. Don't embrace degeneracy and seek individuals who can love and support you.
God bless.

Remain stoic my good friend. You are still alive but that does not mean you cannot get cancer as well. This life is suffering and hell but as long as you are alive, that's where the meaning is coming from. It's hard to see some people living like god while others are in hell.

>America is fucked

Im never leaving my /comfy/ cold mountain. I hope you manage to appeal that shit somehow. Thats terrifying.

So what happens if you don't pay? Because from your story it seems impossible you'll be able to make the quota needed to pay off the "child support".

I'm trying to do that, now. And yeah dude it's straight insanity. What does your country do in these situations?

let me add OP, that if you're really feeling down,
meaning comes from hurting these people and their families secretly in real life without them knowing. It's dark at 3am, security cameras don't track well and police response times are on average around 10 minutes. Gloves leave no finger prints. Navy blue casts no shadow. Blunt objects are cheap and can be tossed easily.

Never trust the gynocentric justice system

What am I supposed to feel sorry for, for the fact that you're too socially inept to understand a shitty woman, or the fact that you thought real life was some sort of a video game and all of your little accomplishments meant higher levels until you finally met the boss, the CS judge, who made you lose all three lives and is making you start over?

Get fucked, chump. It was only a matter of time before you got played like the fucking soyboy that you are. Let's hope your kids picked up some of the alpha DNA that was left in your wife before she settled for you, because otherwise they're going to be fucking losers just like you.

If my ex pushes it then I get a warrant out for my arrest and I go to jail if I'm ever pulled over or something. I've tried to explain to her, but she thinks I'm just being lazy. I told her to think back to all the nights I came home after 12 hour days, and if she could really find it in her heart to ask me to do that same thing until I wear out, and she said that I was being dramatic. She's a barista at a starbucks, so she knows about high-stress work environments, you see. It's not that bad, you see.

Were you represented by a lawyer at your child support hearing?
Might want to get one (or get a better one) and get that shit modified.

It's how I go to sleep each night, thinking of things like that. It calms me. lol

What the fuck dude, why is your ex even getting custody?

On that now, actually. Found the lawyer, she's seeing what she can do, will get back to me tomorrow or Friday. Hoping to have it set to regulation, 20% of what I'm making now.

If this is true... why didn't you kill yourself yet... holy fuck. What gives you hope? What motivates you to get through the day?

It's Texas, man. It's a running joke that our custody system is the most misandrist..ic? of any of the states. There was this pamphlet in the office of the CS people that said "you might have heard that no men get custody of their children in Texas, but that's not true! In fact, a full 2% of all cases end with the father obtaining at least half custody!".

It's fucking ridiculous. I don't understand how more isn't done about it. Has been very skewed against me just for being a man since day one.

I heard that even if you don't marry or have kids with a woman she can still get alimony from you if she was living with you, and that if she cheats on you and has a child that isn't your's you can still be responsible for child support.
Someone please tell me this isn't true, I want to be able to trust women enough to get close to them.

Weird that you can file for bankruptcy for most anything except alimony and child support and to my knowledge it is the last remaining way to go to jail for being in debt.

>navy blue casts no shadow

My brain turned off things like that on its own. I live entirely in the present, now. Most people say that like it's some new age window into peace, but it's not. It's just non-thinking, and it feels ok to your soul like lukewarm water feels to your skin, but it's actually not that great. I miss being able to feel excited or attached or hopeful or.. anything, really. I just am, these days, and that gets me through. I can still think about it all, but I just don't feel things anymore, and my mind tends to stay where it is rather than wander as it used to. Not to be dramatic, but I think that this is what people mean when they say their heart is broken. It's not that you're sad about a past relationship, but that something in your past has done something to you so severely that your heart doesn't retain the same level of functionality in terms of ability to feel and process emotion as it once held. I'm not sad, or depressed about the whole thing. It just is. The world is shit, I'm up to my neck in it, and I can breathe. I think if I were to be in more pain, spiritually or emotionally or mentally or whatever, I'd probably off myself.

Sad story. S for support.
Stay strong, you are a good man.

Pre-marriage contract bitch.
Do you even know what that is?

Buy some guns, get gud with them, execute the bitch, take your children out to the middle of nowhere and start a new life without the concrete shoes the legal system put on you.

Yeah, they might as well be written on toilet paper, if the judge feels that she was coerced into signing it, ie, you wouldn't marry her if she didn't, or if he feels that it is in any way unfair for the woman the judge can throw it out and do whatever he wants.
Marriage nowadays is a scam, if you aren't 100% sure that she will never even think of betraying you then don't marry her, don't sleep with her, don't live in the same house as her, if she asks you for money don't give her a penny as if a court finds you gave her money with any kind of frequency that is grounds for alimony.

These days a judge will just throw it out.

Nah man I believed in the power of love. Turns out you guys are right and it's just chemicals. Side note: spend time with your girl while she's off birth control before you get married. It may be that the hormone cocktail is what loves you, not the person your wife really is.

Also what does it say about women that most of them know and talk about the profound personality-based changes that come as a result of taking hormonal birth control, but they still all take it? I dunno, I hadn't heard of that shit before it happened to me, so figure I should share the tip for those in a position to use it.

>she went into hiding. I hired a PI, tracked her down

Why did you go find her, it's like you went digging for that rusty dildo my friend

Nah, but that's the saddest part, it doesn't have to be this way.
Love is powerful, and it may sound cheesy but true love will conquer all.
That is because love is not chemical reactions in the brain, it isn't the rush of emotion you have in the beginning of a relationship. Infatuation and love are very different things.
Nowadays the media says that love is something you fall into, something that happens on it's own and you have no control over.
This is a blatant lie.
Love is the conscious and constant commitment that you will stay with someone, that you will do anything for them, that you will never hurt them or leave them.
Divorce is so high because people don't know how to love anymore, they don't know what love is.
Love is the promise to look at someone and always see them as the only one for you, to not ignore their flaws, but to never judge them for them.
But now that no one knows what love is and there is a huge incentive for women to both marry and divorce flippantly it's no wonder the divorce rate is so high.

women

>no prenup
user, I...

Prenups may have done something in the past, but they are worthless now, a judge can throw them out for any reason they can come up with.

She has my daughter and is not a very smart person. I want more for her than what the wages and mind of a barista (wife) can afford, so I went to meet my little girl. I hate how it's happening, as well. Single mom household for my firstborn. Hooray.

I honestly don't know that I'll have another kid, and that plays a big part in all of this. Even though she has my wife's last name, my wife named her something retarded with no tradition behind it at all, and she's a girl that I'm planning to raise in this world, she's still my daughter, you know?

He would be suspect number fucking one if his ex wife was murdered by blunt force trauma. This is terrible advice. Not only that but forensics looks for other things besides just finger prints at a murder scene. If you leave anything like an eye lash, a piece of your skin attached to the dead body, hair, ect. you will be found.

Don’t
>Cut the brakes lines to her car
>shoot her multiple times in the head and then leave a suicide note
>poison her

Do
>lead her to a very high cliff and push her off (it’s up to you how to lure her there)
>hire a black man to shoot her in a public place,have him yell “I told you not to cheat on me bitch!”, then run away (I’m assuming you’re white OP). The witnesses in the public area will describe the suspect as an angry black man that was mad at his gf for cheating on him, ruling you out as a suspect.
>find where your ex is hanging out (again, has to be public). Find some homeless guy and ask him if he wants to smoke some PCP. 50/50 chance he’ll say yes. Once he smokes it, tell him that there’s a demon that’s out to kill him. He’ll believe you because he’s on PCP. Tell him that he needs to kill the demon or else he will die. Walk nearby (it should be within walking distance from the hobo to her) where your ex wife is (not too close though). Tell him the description of the “demon” and where she’s at. Walk away.
>pay a homeless guy to stick her with a syringe that has the rabies virus
>If she’s a slut, hire another man to seduce her. I know this sounds cucky but hear me out. After about the second or third time he bangs her have him tell her that he wants to be adventurous and try “autoerotic asphyxiation”. Have her go first. Have the guy tell her “don’t worry, I’ll let you up if anything goes wrong”. The guy lets her hang herself. Make sure to have somebody else plagiarize her hand writing for her suicide note.

OP, there's a thing that some CPS and judges do. They make you pay for supervised visits so they can get a piece of the pie. Good luck. Make that money and provide for your kid. That's your life now, suck it up.

I know you’ll hear a lot of stuff about this OP, so I wanted to tell you, congratulations on becoming a dad!!!! I’m really happy for you! The money stuff sucks. I’m sorry. It might get better, it might not, but the real story here is that you have the ability to make such a major role in your child’s life. Be the best father you can be. Worry less about the money, I’m not saying you shouldn’t fight tooth and nail to keep every penny you can, but your priority should be your child. Go for joint custody, I did. It was worth every second of my 5 year custody battle. I am so proud of my children, they were one of the two best things to happen to me, the other was finding that God is real and he answers our prayers. You have an amazing opportunity here op. I’m honestly very happy for you.

>unless this is the usual 1 post by this id slide thread, in which case my advice to you is to let God into your heart and stop larping on Sup Forums

>on the off chance that this is real, I say again, congratulations op, pray anyway

I like where this thread is going

The problem here is that men are not a political identity group that would have its own representation, which would result in law taking their interest into account.
This comes from the fact that women have an ingroup preference for their sex, but men don't. Men compete with other men and have a preference for women, so men are atomized individuals that do collective actions.

OP why bother with any of this? Parents cut contact with kids all the fucking time. Maybe the judge is trying to tell you something.

If I was in your place I would just disappear. The kid is going to hate you anyway. Your family has been nuked and your are clawing about in a radioactive crater.

If your are under 45 you can 'have another go', go to Alaska or Florida where they cant extradite you. Start a new life.

The wife married the government, not you. Let her & her husband be together.

Another option
>hire some Russian from a Mongolian Spearfishing forum to challenge her to a drinking contest. She’ll die from alcohol poisoning.

Take your kid and flee the country to a non-extradition one. Hell, "deal" with her while you're at it and save other men from the misfortune of being fucked (in a bad way) by her.

>Love is the conscious and constant commitment that you will stay with someone, that you will do anything for them, that you will never hurt them or leave them.

We used to talk about stuff like that all the time, she and I. It's why she would wake up and make me coffee in the morning even though she didn't like coffee, and why I would do the dishes after I got home from work even though I had just got home from work. We even talked, many times, about how sad it was how many people got divorced for silly reasons, and how we're going to be the "if it's broken, fix it" type of people, like our grandparents.

Man, if I could post a picture of her without worry, I would. She's Sup Forums's dream girl, a super pasty, naturally sweet, eager to learn, natural-beauty-appreciating ginger girl with the most perfect ghost nips. Was even Christian wholesome before she met me in college. It's part of why I'm so jaded, now, I think. You can say that I don't know my shit, that she was a ho or a roastie and I just couldn't tell, but I know what I know, and if she of all people could do what she did, what hope is there? Even our Dr. told her to wait it out, that it was pregnancy hormones, and personally called to tell me that he was sorry to hear what happened.

I don't mean to contradict you, but at least from my own point of view at this point, love isn't what they say it is. No matter how well you think you have it all pegged down, and how much you invest personally into your idea of what love is, and regardless even of the extent to which you both agree on said theories, humans are going to be humans.

Yeah well hopefully it won't last. The reasons to collapse the system are multiplying. The average women might be invested in it but the average man is not.

You should get this out there, contact media and put up flyers. Name and shame the judge. Tell everyone you can. Expose this.

Not until men fight back will this stop. Even some of the most Liberal women I know have admitted that the courts fuck over men.

Its a fucking write-off man. She has already stuck the governments dick 10 feet up his ass. There is nothing to salvage.

Why don't Americans try to change the laws about child support, divorce and shit? Like, do any men in America actually believe the laws are 100% perfect in this area?

Same reason you put up with feminism and immigrants and shit in Europe. Don't have the votes.
You only need the Women to vote for themselves and to convince enough simps to carry it forwards.
Also no one thinks it will happen to them.

I mean I'm more mad at the system.. lol

Fuck off. It happens again and again and again.
W have to stop telling men to fight the .gov beast.
He has to walk away. Get a cabin in the wilderness. Fuck a sloot once a month or start a new family in the mountains. Why, why tell him to take on a lifetime of stress?

The women made her choice, he was just a sperm doner.

ha yeah that's what they tell me

>finds wife is infidel
>does not slay her on the spot
Fucking postmodern thought.

Just drop the fuck out of society, if she's already taken everything then you may as well be broke so she can't take any more of your shit. That's what I'd do.

Why should he? The government is the Dad now.

Then just use what I just said on the judge instead.

Where did he say she was infidel?

Could you get hold of any doctors records or other evidence demonstrating the physical toll the job was taking on you? This is a huge drop in pay and you will need to explain it to the judge convincingly

>infidel
Unfaithful in English, in the adultery context. Infidel means like "basurman".

dude, yours is the quintessential male attitude. Instead of arguing your interest, demanding and negotiating politically, you want to manly suffer until it collapses and you want to punish the system this way.
I say that is even wrong morally, because you have not exhausted the peaceful means of correcting your relations with others.
You kind of have the moral duty of trying to fix it before you throw it away.

>untill death do us apart
>My wife left me literally for no reason
That's treason and infidelity. I HAVE TO ACTUALLY EXPLAIN IT? THIS IS INFIDELITY!

Hey thanks man. I'm real, and the story is real. I'm honestly super excited to finally get to spend at least a little time with my kid. I can't wait. I barely got to see a picture for the first time last week. I know I should be focusing on her, but right now, I won't lie, after just getting handed these terms or whatever, the money is first on my mind. I've been reading about parenting here and there and listening to audio books about various things relating to that while driving to work, just to try to get ready, but I still have that whole 5 year court battle (hopefully less. Why do they even fight us? We just want to be a part of our kid's lives) ahead of me before I'm anything but an every-other-weekend dad, at best. You're right, though. I should look to that, instead of standing numb in the wreckage of my life lol

traditional marriage vows are illegal.

i'll say that again: marriage is illegal.

(((marriage))), however, is A-ok.

Here's my 2 cents. Normie here.

This. Leave. Now. Take the kids with you.
Start here: passportsusa.com/family/services/support/support_2600.html

If you can't/won't leave, as a last resort you can try kicking up a shitstorm. Plaster this judge's name fucking everywhere. But you've probably hung around this board long enough to know about custody law fucking men in the ass, and society not really giving a shit.

That said, there's some MRA groups that might be able to help you financially/legally. Go get in contact with some of them if you're strapped for cash.

First thing I'd do ofc is consult a lawyer.

Don't attempt murder or anything illegal. You still have a life. Don't throw it away for the sake of honor, at least until you're actually being fully ass-raped. At that point, if you can't take the humiliation anymore and you're OK spending the rest of your life in prison, I wouldn't begrudge you for killing the bitch. Not encouraging it though.

>gift her a helicopter ride on for birthday.

Norway isn't that bad, france you can't even get a Pat-Test to prove it aint yours.
In Canada, if your wife cheats on you and gets pregnant and the father is poor, you have to pay child support if you divorce.
Men are enslaved nowadays, thank god I am Bi and I don't have to suffer along like straight guys.

Bro, I have dreamed this dream countless times. I have a skill set and job history that effectively let me travel to any part of the world, expenses paid getting and keeping me there (nothing impressive, just running hotels). I've even distanced myself from all friends and family over the last year, so I wouldn't be missed. I just may do this, in some way. Don't know how to do it under the radar, though. They garnish wages for child support. Weird to be thinking about all of this when I was just a dude trying to start a family a year ago.

>no one thinks it will happen to them.

Yeah guilty

>Was even Christian wholesome before she met me in college. It's part of why I'm so jaded, now,
read therationalmale.com and understand why she left

What if something happened to the wife? Do you get your child back and erase the need of paying? Like it doesnt transfer to her family right?

You can't expect societal ideals like "love" to trump basic biological urges in a world where women can do whatever the fuck they want without any societal repercussions.

It is possible for a woman to maturely love a man for life. But you have to remember that the alternative to staying with you forever was a lot less attractive 50-60 years ago than it is today. That's really why our grandparents' generation stayed together.

The divorce rate among Christians is just as high as it is among atheists. It's as high among conservatives as among liberals. It's because in mainstream (i.e. cucked) Christianity and conservatism women can do whatever the fuck they want without consequence. Unless you find a total "unicorn", your only chance of finding the love you seek is to move to a traditional country or join a religious group that actually expects its women to be good wives and mothers.

Women are children with a lifetime of experience. If her vag and hormones tells her she doesn't like you, it takes society's implicit threat of ostracism and condemnation to keep her in line. Women don't understand - or at least fully internalize - abstract morality. Only consequences for their actions.

Fuck this. You get rammed in the ass and then tell other people "we haven't tried to work this out peacefully!"

Yes, Goyim, do not reproduce, it is too dangerous. Hate your women and play video games instead.

Thanks for the link.

If you user's options for countries were limited by pic related, what country would you choose? I know you're all full but you'll like me I swear.

Don't you have children to take care of Varg ?

Fuck off french faggot, stop trying to make my people look worse than my people have already made us look.

ALL of these things apply to the judge too...

Way ahead of you man.
Biocunts get rubber.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Fuck that, dude. Don't waste your life or go into societal hiding or shun women. Just telling anons to be wary of this, and to spend at least a few months with their SO while they're not on birth control before they get married, especially before having a kid.

Wtf! IS this true or bait? Seems hard to believe

A boy can dream

If i was in you're position, i would do this. Get the fuck out and start again.

Also why would you're wife just up and leave please explain further

100% swear to you this is all real and am going through it now.

Your emotional attitude is what I am talking about. You feel betrayed and with that emotion in play it is hard to come to a peace agreement, a deal.
But this all is a deal. There is a deal to be made about the amount of money that THE CHILD should receive for THE CHILD to be not in economic distress.
I think it should be calculated by the state as a lump sum relative to average incomes. But your LAW MAKERS have decided that it should be a percentage of the record high income that a man had in the past.
Why?
And why not advocate to have it changed?
Why not shame the system for being greedy?
Where are the men protesting?
Where are the men setting up organizations with memberships and write-in campaigns?

The answer is that your individual and collective behavior reflects your emotional state of bitterness and revanchism.

My link may or may not be relevant - it looks like those countries are the ones with some form of extradition agreement with the Texas government (i.e. where you don't want to go). You'd have to do more research - I don't know much about it.

thanks for reaffirming my belief that there is no reason for me to bother trying to reproduce unless I move to Japan and find a wife there.
all white women are irredeemable trash.

keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch keel de joch

Im also curious about this. Can the judge really rule you to pay cs based not on your current income? How is this legal?

just fuckk off

Holy shit. Can you leave the country for good? The Aussie CS system is purely a formula and there isn’t any say in what % is payed. It’s about 10% of after tax income I think.

abolish child support, implement UBI

Update: according to this link:
hg.org/article.asp?id=6306

The federal government has extradition treaties with: Great Britain, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, El Salvador, Hungary, Norway, Czech Republic, Finland, Poland, Switzerland, Slovak Republic and Portugal. Additionally, the state government has agreements with the countries listed on the previous link (I think; don't make any decisions solely based off anons on Sup Forums). So if you want to completely ditch your obligations, you'd have to go to one of the countries not on either of those lists.

Also, some states may not have extradition agreements with each other.

Now, if they try and arrest you for failure to pay, I'm not sure how that would work.

Finally, you might not be able to see your child anymore if you left. If you tried to take your child with you and you don't have legal custody, you'd be guilty of child kidnapping, which is a felony and you might never be able to reenter the US again without getting arrested and convicted.

I don't know the answer. Asking a lawyer would be best.

too bad you have such a low paying job, considering child support is capped in Texas at a maximum of $1,710 per month. even if you made 10 million per year that's all you'd have to pay

>just fuckk off
?
TF Hans? I wasn't talking to you, I was just mad Frenchie was bringing Jews into this anymore than need be.
What is UBI?

Id just move to nip land at that point desu

universal black impregnation. No more white bois being born - no more problems

>Pre-marriage contract bitch. Do you even know what that is?
Null and void in over 95% of cases in Texas, and thrown out in the US court system 69% of the time in every other State.

See the above.

>And why not advocate to have it changed?
>Why not shame the system for being greedy?
>Where are the men protesting?
>Where are the men setting up organizations with memberships and write-in campaigns?
Because these are all literally things women and effeminate men do, not men. Men, at their very basest core, build and destroy things. They don't whine that something is mean and shout at the problem to fix itself, they build or destroy. Men, at their most innate level are realizing this society wide problem is not a problem to be reasoned with. It's one to be destroyed, and the most effective way to do so is to let it destroy itself before we get back to building something new.

Kill your wife, and the judge.

Or don't and die a penniless faggot, or in jail. I gave you the answer.