Why do most people think that it's bad to actively improve the quality of the peoples gene pool?

Why do most people think that it's bad to actively improve the quality of the peoples gene pool?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/22/health/ohio-governor-signs-down-syndrome-abortion-ban/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are scared that the improvement would either mean their removal from power or their removal from existence.

they don't. We don't call 'people' with bad genes 'people' here.

>most people

that's not true but you believe it because the tv says so.

Ohio is prohibiting doctors from performing abortions based on a diagnosis of Down syndrome: edition.cnn.com/2017/12/22/health/ohio-governor-signs-down-syndrome-abortion-ban/index.html

if you show this to most people, they will be a little confused. be kind to the useful idiots, sometimes their conditioning is quite easy to break.

People don’t want to believe in offensive and controversial views when they are of no benefit to them as an individual and are completely immersed in culture and peers who are at complete odds with reality

It suggests that some or Superior to others. Doesn't matter how or in what way. Dudebro A is worth more than Dudebro B for reason X. That's mean. People don't like to be mean.

Of course this doesn’t stop them from recognizing patterns and essentially acting in a racist way when needed, like locking their doors if they get to a red light and lots of niggers are around, but they won’t allow themselves to consciously realize it, or will rationalize it as being caused by poverty or racism or whatever environmental influence they can come up with

>it's not cause they black it's cause they had a rough life

I hate this one so much. it's like asking why meteors fall in craters

Because "Good Genes" is a totally subjective thing. I bet a lot of people on this board don't like "race mixing," despite the fact that genetic isolation is worst for a gene pool in the long term. Look at iceland, any foreigner can get laid there cause they're desperate not to fuck their cousin.

No goyim is allowed to be genetically superior than ((us))

Your women love BBC. Apartheid could only last so long Whitey.

>any foreigner can get laid there

Lolwut. Foreigners are barely spoken to in Iceland.

>genetic isolation is worst

explain why germans have better immune systems than central asians.

good genes is not subjective. there is a way to determinate who has good genetic profile.

but there is no way of creating an uber race. because woman with shit genes get married with guys with good genes, its a cycle you can't stop

They don't. Otherwise mixing with low-iq, ugly people would be way more prevalent.

>flag
>white
I've got some bad news bub

if you ask 1000 random people if they are in favor of eugenics, or of only allowing 100+ IQ people have kids, i GUARANTEE more than half will say they are NOT in favor of eugenics. in fact, most would say it's a horrible idea.

It's not genetic isolation when you dont breed with shitskins.

Assuming you are correct, I can come up with a couple reasons

1. Because Germany was a big orgy of migratory tribes from Scandinavia, Russia, and people escaping the collapse of Rome? Where as central asia has been a mostly low-population nomadic area?

2. Germany was an agricultural society, and that causes one to come in contact with a wide variety of animals(and disease) on a daily basis. I bet the hot, dry steppe or cold desert is far less conductive to disease transmission.

Iceland has 320,000 people
that's enough genetic diversity to last them 70 billion years.
If you think otherwise then you're fucking clueless about genetics.
I love the fact that the BBC meme is still alive, lesbians have the most fulfilling sexual lives and enjoy way more orgasms than hetero women.
They only use their fingers and tongues and make each other cum. My dick is almost as big as my wife's face and it is so hard to make her cum. Most the time I give up before she finishes.
There are no pure Europeans, all Europeans are different kinds of white.
Also citation is needed for the immune system.
I will give 10,000 dollars if you find me a single german with 100% german DNA.
problem is you can't breed beautiful people.
there are so many good looking parents with ugly kids and so many ugly parents with beautiful kids.

Sounds legit

They have an app so they don't fuck cousins, lmao

Do know that in america there are so many people who have babies with their parents, offspring, and their siblings?
It's fucking terrible because siblings and parents have a genetic coefficient of %50
and that has a 40% of birth defects and/or death.
However, there are some who manage to come out healthy.
Even the ugliest form of inbreeding yields healthy babies 60% of the time.

It sounds great and shit untill it turns out there are edgy autists who want to go full 1488 tyranid on the issue and mess with other people's right to reproduce.
Considering the fact the very term of iq debatable and subjective as fuck, i'd rather do not let anyone judge the worth of a man based on stupid graphs and his ability to do specific tasks.
There are a club for a people with high iq, surprisingly, they are not geniuses or even relatively smart, and well lets just say they are not the people who move humanity forward. This is a shallow rick and mortie fans tier elitism.

You are very correct.
However, how would you feel about castrating people who commit violent crimes like assault, armed robberies and murders? I don't include rapists because rapists should either be killed or have their dicks completely chopped off.
Do you think these people deserve the right to breed?

>problem is you can't breed beautiful people.
>there are so many good looking parents with ugly kids and so many ugly parents with beautiful kids.
There are exceptions of course, but generally what I observe in daily life is that good looking people have good looking parents.
There are definitely features that people find off putting like unibrow, huge ears, huge nose, etc.

those who don't like the idea of a flawless, perfectly healthy Volk are usually le 56%'ers that don't belong to it in the first place

also this

Those people look normal to me desu.

Because they're not ready, now is not the time, let them live their lives with their ugly kids, God already has a plan

A hard question.
Justice system in my country is kinda fucked up. People often go to jail on false premises and there is a lot of different life curcumstances that push people to do something illegal. I think there is should be a terms for castration for different kinds of criminals. Like if man commited murder or robbery first time in his life he will simply go to jail, but if we are talking about professional criminal, and such people often have gene related shizophrenia or sociopathy, i am all for castration.

Fair enough. I think then we both agree that there are ways to apply eugenics without being unethical.

kike

Because most people are losers and then try to rationalize they reluctance to eugenics by reason X.

When it comes to gene pools Sup Forumsacks know how it's done.

I don't particulary like either. Just waiting for DOTR

Why not just stop bribing people who are failing to support themselves to keep breeding?
Allow for normal selection to take its course.
What sort of sane person would want someone else (other than their spouse obvs) to decide if they should be able to have children?
Some people really just assume they will always be in power and just push and push for more government endlessly.

>Why do most people think that it's bad to actively improve the quality of the peoples gene pool?
People only think its bad if whites do it.

How would you feel if somebody told you you couldn't have kids because you're not genetically good enough?
Most Germans these days are Russian rape babies anyway. I don't think you slavs should be able to have kids.

Because to consider some people better you have to consider other people worse. That's oppression, and oppression is always wrong; relativism means no values are good or bad, everyone is equal... even those who want to destroy relativism.
If the left was smart at all they would want to use the government to prevent racists from having kids due to a moral deficiency.

because they are nigger scum with shit genes who wouldnt make the cut

It's somewhat of a slippery slope that can make us lose our humanity, i think it depends on how far you are trying to go, op

Because most people have shit gene and and they are afraid that someone wont kill them for it.

Why did you cut out the actual Aryan looking man Jew boy?

There is truth to that. Women are hypercritical with their own men but often very open to foreign men. In fact I believe that this generation of women might be retarded enough to undo centuries of mens hard work.

they're all aryan

They all look Aryan, you stupid 56% mutt.