India back again at no. 1

GDP Growth Picks Up Pace, India Fastest Growing Economy Again Ahead of China.

google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/business/gdp-growth-rises-to-7-2-india-regains-fastest-growing-title-from-china-1818229?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

We are back bois.

There is no comparison b/w Beijing and Bombay. Beijing looks indistinguishable from a first world country.

Thats nice. When will you make a working sewer system and clean that filthy, disgusting, vile crime against humanity and cleanliness you call a "holy river"?

That's true.
I blame this to our relative incompetency.

Probably never.

poo goes in the loo OP

Like no joke. Serious question. Has your government ever considered the state of that river? It has to be making at least 10 new diseases a year. There has to have been some note made at some point to clean it. At least like, throw a tanker full of hydrogen peroxide in there just to see how much it fizzes.

>Has your government ever considered the state of that river?
Nigga we have spent billions on that since 90s and have separate ministry and board plus everything for it.
But there's misgovernance and huge population so nothing has been done.

>people literally shitting, puking, peeing and dumping garbage in the river
>dead bodies floating in it
>nothing done

I have no suitable reaction image. You need a white person to come in and just pull the trigger on that shit.

Isn't Modi trying to get a proper sewer system implemented?

>You need a white person
Maybe, the Snapchat CEO called Indians poor and whole Indians shitstormed the Snapchat ratings for 4.6 to 4 on playstore.
So, unless someone from the west tells us we are shit, we will never try to change it. I might be wrong too but this is what my opinion is.

Not really, sewer system comes under municipal corporations (local bodies).
Which are lethargic plus there's huge buildings and unplanned old housing system which can't be touched because people can riot and make it political.

No matter how many times we do say it, they will not learn until one of their own realizes something is wrong with their own country.

Damn, that sucks. At this point, one of 2 things happen

1) Indians undergo some bizarre mutation akin to a Komodo Dragon's resistance to disease
2) A mass number of them die out from disease.

What are India's thoughts on Trudeau's visit? He is getting wrecked right now.

It would make me happy if Indian Canadians thought he was shit too.

Old buildings shouldn't be touched. There are too many cookie cutter crappy cities in the world.
It's the sewer system, dirty rivers, and bathroom situation that needs to be solved.
Do the people there know that the world laughs at your nation for that?
That's a political thing I would think people would demand change on.

There's thousands of us who cares but India is by large a poor country.
We are 100 in Hunger Index, there's huge disparity between rich and poor, and poors can barely get ends meet so yea we are fucked. Unless our good PM really do try to change this because his approval ratings are huge and people might listen to him out of trust in his leadership.

>try to implement sewer system
>Indians riot

>A mass number of them die out from disease.
That's what is happening.
He's hated, really really hated by left and right.
The sewage system is clogged up with discharge from these buildings, there's plastic waste on the sewers, we need to broad up the sewers to channel it properly and proper waste disposal system.
>Do the people there know that the world laughs at your nation for that?
No, our media and bollywood keeps them in denial.

Nice. Fuck up those KUNG POO yellow niggers.

If your growth is so impressive why do so many Indians come here to work as slaves?

superpoo by 2020 !

WHERE DO YOU POO, YOU COULD BE IN DANGER

Does poo production count as GDP in India?

I'm happy for you buddy

Superpower by 2020

I support my fellow mongrelized Aryans, who have succumbed to international pressure and now commonly use toilets for defecation.

nothing personal just facts: when you're a shithole at the bottom lower than Africa it's easy to grow

>We are back bois.
>We are back bois.
>We are back bois.
>We are back bois.

Congratulations everything we helped you build is laying off pajeet.

*paying

Yeah but I bet it still can't compensate the per capita GDP because you breed like roaches

Why so hateful? You wanna talk!

Thanks my internet friends.

im happy for you but please get your fellow indians to stop coming into this country