Oh you didnt know?

For 18 months I have had a full scale war waged against me. I have had every talking head in the Progressive Dem Cluster fuck of identity print or speak that 3 out of 4 words that pass by my lips is a lie. Yet today they want you to know Trump wants to take your guns first, Dicks banned something they haven't sold in years, and that some 22 year old actor is 16 and somehow lucked up at the right time to make an anti-gun video.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/boycottdickssportinggoods?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

No thanks I'd rather melt down in fear rather than enjoy watching Trump play as Lucy withdrawing the football with the Charlie Brown dems.

Blockhead

>mfw seeing the biggest gathering of retards, fighting for the right to shoot up schools.
twitter.com/hashtag/boycottdickssportinggoods?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

AMEN..... Thank you user.

Seems like every week there's some existential crisis and people don't stop to ask to the right questions. They get pulled in the direction (((they))) want the plebs to be pulled.

Are we the last of those who gave their full measure? Many have fought before us, but from those honored who left we who remain here must never let their voices perish.

They hide how many there are with all the noise and narratives they push. Even here, hundreds of threads to drown out our voices.

Its funny. How many can they continue to battle with the mass put forward. As silenced by two hundred single shots; amassing their forces within our boundaries they continue to sustain heavy losses for now. My voice is unknown in their digital world.

You suck at your job. Man up pussy or tap out.

Cry some more you butthurt pussy.

45 days no smoking Just vape a dab or 2

Something in me is screaming that this is encouraging people to just get used.
I get it, it is uplifting and noble and all that.
Why play a rigged game?

Useless
Grow up and do something useful.

No game is rigged if you play. You are the variable, the unpredictable, and Inescapable reality of free thought.

10 year goal
>South africa gets rid of whites
>South africa starts mass starvation
>Cape town runs out of water
>South africa niggers dying
>Dems take power
>Dems remove as many weapons as they can
>Dems import millions of "refugees" from SA
>Big cities take the hit at first
>Starvation in big cities
>Nogs leak to countryside
>Thousands of news reports of "racist killers", aka people with weapons defending homes and families
>Gun owners shunned on national television
>Libshits wont do anything, but increase chimpouts
>Soros backs nogs, funds their weapons
>Nogs demand gibs, take guns to countryside
>Civil war breaks
>EU sends shitty military to help organize nogs

Get yourself a few reliable weapons and ammunition before they are banned. Dems will take power at some point and import millions of nigger "refugees".

This will be a huge turning point in human history. Either the nogs outnumber the citizens and ((globalization)) is one step closer, (Asia after) or the citizens succeed in defending the homeland.

If dems take control over the gov, USA becomes ((theirs)) and removing the constitution. If we win, USA will be broken and reformed, keeping the constitution.

I take it you think a purposeful crash is inevitable. A move like that takes one hell of a gamble. How long can you beat on one side before it dies, or fights back?

>Yet today they want you to know Trump wants to take your guns first
Trump wanted us to know that, which is why he said it. He fucked up, and he will be losing in 2020. No second amendment supporters will be backing that faggot ever again.

That's entirely dependant on the alternatives come 2020 isn't it.

The lie that can never be enacted or upheld in any court. Dems having to meet his extreme again.

Globalization caused mass refugees into europe, onto pretext they came from war-torn areas in the middle east. However, those "refugees" come from africa.
America has been feeding starving marvins through charity. However, it was not enough to get the people to accept refugees from those areas, but instead, spend 30 grand to adopt them. Europe opened the door to "refugee" status instead of adopted status and calls it, being "progressive".

Recent school shooting events turns normies into "yea, we should raise the minimum age for gun laws. we should reduce magazine capacities". Basically, giving us a handicap.
Now you have the top tech giants banning conservative media (Youtube's recent big banwave, google with shopping results and possibly other things) essentially reducing the power of conservative propaganda, and strengthening democratic propaganda.
Marriage rates are low, broken families are higher. Without a proper family structure, kids will look for an outlet, or some sort of media to look up to. What do they see? all democratic views, no conservative, or very few, causing the psychological effect of joining the bigger, more "righteous" group

In 10 years, our 10 year olds who are part of these broken families will be 20 and democratic. Of course there will be conservative children as well, just not as many.

Because of broken families, those kids wont care about what happens to others who dont follow the same cult, such is the way of dems. We will end up having to fight and neutralize our own kids. Sure, not all of them. But many of those kids will join groups like antifa. So we would end up fighting children in antifa (mind controlled kids basically), nogs from africa, and european cucks.

When are the south african whites going to fight back? If they fail and lose, thats 1 step closer. It is easy for them to lose if they are by themselves.
This entire operation of theirs has been planned for a long time. Wheres our plan?

Are you fucking retarded, or just high?

My real world has not changed. My propaganda changes daily.

At this point my cat would win against Trump, and she's young, female, and mixed race!

That thing smells like fish in the sun.

BUMP

You probably dont have the intelligence to put a BLT together, which is world politics. Hence why your brothers and sisters say "rapes havent increased, women just feel like reporting them more often now"

I have young men and women that surround me, hunting game, and that grow into leaders daily because they chose to be strong and end what is asked for.

>Recent school shooting events turns normies into "yea, we should raise the minimum age for gun laws. we should reduce magazine capacities". Basically, giving us a handicap

And what is your AR-15 going to do against a predator drone? the second amendment was written so that the common working man could defend themselves against the government in the event of tyranny. Now that the tyrant can drop a nuke on you from space, it's pretty much irrelevant. Not being the US military is the only handicap you need.

I guess I have to post it again.

Whoa bitch that means the minimum age for military enlistment would have to reflect civil law of purchase and possession of an assault rifle, or a weapon of war.
If I can kill some shit skin MUSI with an AR Assault Rifle motherfucking 15 for the US gov I do expect fairness.

The worst cities in the shithole next door (Sweden) have lower rates of violent crime than the nicest cities in the States you fucking sperg.

Rudyard Kipling is basically the great grandfather of the soft racism of low expectations.

If you want to fight a government force, the only tried and tested method is to arm yourself with a few tons of nitram fertiliser and some expendable vehicles.

Why invade a a country that has a gun behind every blade of grass......

Its funny how 26 million AR 15 sell per year yet current gun count is 300 million guns total in the US.

Who the fuck wants to invade that fucking armpit of a country? Your country has a crumbling infrastructure and a surplus of burned out tweakers. If it were a car I'd put an add in the local paper offering it for parts if someone came to collect it.

Yet if every US bullet was fired at once the entirety of humanity would not be spared.

>changes subject from immigration problems to crime statistics

Big difference in culture. USA = Nogs and spics killing eachother. Sweden used to be nice, until it became the rape capital of the world because of refugees.
See? of course you dont.
B-Bacon
L-Lettuce
T-Tomato
Because the toast is not in the name, you dont see it.

No, because you stupid fucks fire them at each other.

well done user

you realise that the Swedish definition of rape includes verbal persuasion of your wife when she doesn't quite feel like it right? And yeah a lot of it is immigrants "raping" each other but under US laws they wouldn't be guilty of anything. Sweden just has super inclusive rape laws.

Don’t worry, Mueller is still coming. Your delusional right-wing conspiracy filled lonely world will crumble away soon enough.

I was totally convinced by shill raid #445664. You guys can stop now. I'll come back when you run out of soy to have actual discussions.