Sir...

>Sir, we have intel that you're in possesion of weapons or gear prohibited by the 2018 assault weapon ban introduced in light of the recent tragic events. Not cooperating will be considered as an act of terrorism and we'll be forced to respond accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Zs2SeVOnNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally get to use your assault weapons.

But I'm quadriplegic.
I can't even use a gun.

>busy eating my hourly big mac
>as i wipe the grease off my chins i hear a knock on the door
>kikes want my guns
>i wheel out my minigun and attach 3 bump stocks
> unload magazine into door and loudly shout the second amendment
>i choke on some handburger that fell out my cheek reserves
> as i begin to faint from choking I detonate the recreational nuclear bombs in my garage
>long live america

>slaps deadman
>shaped charges under my doormat go off
>a column of black and red gore erupts where there was once cops

put this on your door

It's funny because it's true.
Really, though, taking guns away here will end in a bloodbath.

I unironically teared up reading this

>just burger things

Don’t be ridiculous, the military and police are pro gun rights

US Anons need to setup a live feed and resist. Stream their unconstitutional theft, this will rally the patriots to action.

pretty much live stream ALL encounters with the police. Because its automatically being saved to the cloud, they cant delete it, or withhold it from you.

sure but we'll hide them behind a paywall m8.

Not here in Aus
And probably not as much as you think in US.
Cops start to view Civs are incompetent peasants who cant be trusted with a gun, mainly because they deal the the shittiest 1% of humanity everyday.

I have no doubt that people "standing up" to authorities during American gun round ups would number no more than 20 or so, country wide. People talk tough but only a tiny percentage, most of of whom would be mentally ill, would throw away their life over their shiny toys.

>handburger

lol wrong. There are at least 20 in just my neighborhood.

Only takes ONE patriot to make a stand
MUST live stream it,
Country watches cops MURDER patriot to violate their constitutional right.
THEN the shit storm comes.

>I have no doubt that people "standing up" to authorities during American gun round ups would number no more than 20 or so, country wide

Not that I think a confiscation scheme, which is already not going to happen just from the shear logistical concerns, will lead to a sudden millions strong uprising, but there are way more than 20 people who will shoot at cops. Sovereign Citizens alone would mean probably a few hundred shootouts.

>People talk tough
>There are at least 20 in just my neighborhood.
I'm sure there are, probably half your town SAYS that.

That's a fucking meme. Cops and military are close to majority non-White, just like the nation. They aren't White rightwng people. They are city people.

>NOLA. Cops went door to door confiscating guns.
>Boston bombing. Cops went door to door violating 4th amendment.
>Houston hurricane. Cops went door to door confiscating guns and violating 4th amendment.

Cops in the US all same the same dumb thing.

>i've got to go home at the end of the day.

They use that to justify anything. They'll use it justify everything when the government suspends your rights. The only thing that would stop them is if enough people fight back and ambush big groups of them, a lot of cops will say "fuck it" i'm not doing this anymore.

Beyond that only cops in rural, super red areas of the nation will push back against gun confiscation. Even then, a lot of red states are way more authoritarian than people realize. Texas is one of those authoritarian states. They'll take guns. Hell, they didn't even have open carry of pistols until recently. It isn't some bastion of gun rights. Plus all the cities are now democrat controlled. even Dallas/Fort Worth.

There are 8 cops in whole town.
They constantly get shot at and harassed ny locals.
You arent in a rural area so you dont understand.

Yeah just like that ONE guy shooting up those cops in Texas at the BLM rally started a race war. No. Monkey see monkey die and monkey don't do.

Would you agree that it wouldn't be anything more than a nuisance? If more than 50 police died in the operation nationwide I'd eat my hat.

>implying law enforcement would go along with confiscating weapons
75% or more of LE and even the military would side with a pro-US domestic uprising

>Not having the minigun at the ready, attached to a motorized scooter

lololol

8ch's Sup Forums alone will fight to the death.

I am sorry, I don't know what your on about.

>Comparing the Government murdering a citizen to violate their constitutional right, with some BS about starting a race war

I cant even imagine being as brain damaged as you

>Would you agree that it wouldn't be anything more than a nuisance?
Nah, it would be way more prolific than I think you're estimating. Sovereign Citizens already shoot at cops and there's no threat of confiscation right now.

>If more than 50 police died in the operation nationwide I'd eat my hat.

On average there's about 1.5-2 cops per 1000 citizens. In some of the largest cities with the largest agencies that skews towards the upper limit, but in the vast majority of agencies in the vast majority of smaller cities and towns that skews down towards 1 in 1000 in a country of 350,000,000 of which 80-100,000,000 are lawful gun owners (at least, likely more).

Way more than 50 LEOs would get ganked if there was any serious attempt at confiscation.

>this
8k ctizens in my town, 8 cops.
Just last week someone shot at one of them.

>Yeah just like that ONE guy shooting up those cops in Texas at the BLM rally started a race war.

I forgot to address this: the reason Dallas didn't start a race war wasn't because there aren't a ton of black nationalist, black supremacist, and black separatists in the United States (and likely far more black citizens who are sympathetic to outright supportive) it was because black people nationally make up like 13% of the population, including mixed race.

They would have no chance at a revolution and they are well aware of it.

>taking guns away here will end in a bloodbath.
They won't take them away they same way the cable company isn't a monopoly. The will make it impossible to meet their unrealistic criteria, only the seventh son of a seventh son can have an assault rifle license.

HONESTLY,
This actually needs to happen.
America is overdue for a revolution
The (((corruption))) & loss of rights is so rampant
Bring on the Next US Revolution

well guess what? no one gives a flying nigger what is going down in Aus

This user bellow made some good points,

>NOLA. Cops went door to door confiscating guns.
>Boston bombing. Cops went door to door violating 4th amendment.
>Houston hurricane. Cops went door to door confiscating guns and violating 4th amendment.

There was a thread on /k/, they'll put it on the books and do nothing. Some will hand it in, they'll have amnesty weeks once a year for a decade, slowly but surely they'll take more and more.
Only when they think the numbers are low enough will they start the forced entries to take the remainders...Or just WACO the joint.

it would never really happen anyway, there are so many stolen guns that it would leave most Americans defenseless against gangs to the point where they wouldnt be able to function as a country.
even the dems dont want that

>The dems don't want the country unable to function
Unsure.jpg

Come and get the-

I aim for the face and groin of any ATF asshole
Coming through, like I learned from G. Gordon Liddy.

The south shall rise again.
Some of the only true patriots left. And it will be fitting that this time we will keep this nation together.

Great timeline dipshit...not happening like land of aus ..never

>US military supporting this
>US military having a tank shell for every armed american

Fpbp

Nice tracks.
Would be a shame if they got unseated.

Upboat

GIT ON DA GRAWN

>thinks guns are toys

This is why you have no rights.

Damn officers I wish I had something to give you, I would love to comply with this tyrannical shredding of the Constitution. Just yesterday I lost all my guns in a boating accident, if only you came last week.

Man they really did fuck you aussies up when they took your guns...fuck man sux...wish you weren't so pessimistic and cucked

GITAWN DAGRAW

i always wondered what would of happened if the South won the war
>slavery still exists
>plenty of cheap cotton
>Liberal mindset eradicated
>Gun rights never fucked with
>degeneracy nearly non-existant
>nigs never get naturalized into citizens
>only men can vote
>Christianity is county's religion
>no immigration of non-whites
>non-interventionist policies
>Would of sided with Adolf Hitler and his policies
>50%+ of world is of Caucasian descent
>kikes never gained control over the Federal banks

HOL UP WHERE U WAN ME A GIT?

>>rubs hands together in glee

good, this will make swatting all that much easier. Trivial, even. MUWHAHAHAHAH

Your grandpa back when men were men

The cable company isn't a monopoly... I have my choice of about 20 different high speed ISP's, and SpaceX is about to go online with global free high speed internet...

Slavery would have probably ended as machinery is cheaper than basketball Americans.

true. but the nigs would of been kicked out once the machinery was put in place to replace them.

>>shitty DFAS train gets derailed
>>half of inventory of Abrams is lost
>>the other half are left in warehouses out of fear

>They come for our guns.
>The "people talking shit" actually fight back.
>The south leads the way in the rebellion against the oppressive authoritarian regime our government has become as they have the most guns to lose.
>Rednecks decked out in camo start taking out police squads and national guard units that dont side with them.
>black people love seeing dead cops, and upon seeing how adept white people are at killing them join in.
>whitey and blackey join hand in hand to fight for their right to be armed.
>solves racism and unites the races against the common (((enemy)))
>The fucking Fud uprising becomes real.

The south is gonna d it again boys.

Let em' come.

Im already breaking out my Mossy Oak leaf mesh and face paint.

>slavery still exists

>implying the war was over slavery
You dumb fucking brainlet really exposing how stupid you are

the average gun fanatic american is an overweight couchdweller, it's funny how everyone thinks they'd have the upper hand in a civil war.. would take them 5 mins to shuffle their fat asses out their lazy boy chairs to grab a rifle then another 2 mins to catch their breath

> mentally ill shizos shitting their pants after someone mentions guns
> proceed to post on /pol for the entire night
You shouldn‘t own guns in the first place as god didn‘t endow you with reason.

>Hand over hicap, full-auto laser pointer.
So the right to bear arms was correct after all. Fuckin woodsmen founding fathers.

ALSO the (((Rothschilds))) started the war & backed BOTH sides.
youtu.be/0Zs2SeVOnNA

this. they can only enter so many houses, loses one or more cops each time, until they are out of men. even if they are slaughtering us they cant win. the numbers just arent on their side. shit, people jumping out of a closet with a knife could take out most of the police force after a few raids.

Will never happen. Politicians will be shot at

I choose a last night at the opera.

Alot of Southern plantations had already switched to the wage-laborer model, as it was less expensive and much more profitable than the slave labor model.

wish a nigga would