>DepAG Rosesnstein on Fed LE 2/26/18
c-span.org/video/?441660-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/fxnicsfactsheet.htm
ontheissues.org/Domestic/John_McCain_Gun_Control.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf had a first sane speech in 12 months and some of you degenerates think he's a traitor. Why don't you just stop breathing?

I will not support this. These comments and gestures against the 2A are unforgivable even if I support much of the rest of his platform. Gun rights are SPECIFICALLY to guard against a tyrannical gubmint or foreign power as well to preserve your safety and well beings. Any form of government that supports removing guns from the hands of the people is by definition tyrannical even in a larval stage.

>he is just saying he want to fuck over gun owners he don't mean it!
>I am just saying I want to rape your wives and burn your house down I don't mean it!

Even saying he is supportive of these regulations is heinous. Threatening evil and not committing it is little comfort to the people you threatened. We can allow young men from 18-21 to join our military and fight and die to foreign enemies but allow our citizens to own a firearm before 21 is unthinkable? Taking weapons from people without any due process is ok. God knows our government is a well kept time piece that wouldn't over see 39 police calls and domestic abusive and animal cruelty and 2 public declarations someones wants to commit a school shooting.

Yes let us trust our rights and safety to this perfect machine of politics and alphabet soup agencies to keep us safe while we give over our guns and ability to protect ourselves.

Reminder for everyone to check in on your sister board to witness what Sup Forums would look like if it was a dictature.

nuke it from orbit already

W-why did you cut my hat?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn the constitution like this. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the bump stocks.

shills = Baka

Hello fellow pedes. No one here is feeling down and owns a firearm,right? MAGA!

you forgot the one where he wants your guns

Great, more collateral arrests when they return. They've gotta go home or to work sometime.

>OP pic
kek

Nighty night /ptg/ HAVE ANOTHER THIGH AND REMEMBER TO THANK THE user WHO MADE THE /RIGHT WING THIGH DATABASE/

I'm surprised they knew enough English to get out.
Oh wait, it was obviously their family members who hid them.
Can't you then jail them?

try my hat!

HERE!

Reposting from last thread

>Talking about people like Cruz: Take the guns early. Investigate > take gun > go to court, NOT investigate > go to court > take weapons. (Serious worries about this, clearly he means CHANGE the laws rather than ignore them, hopefully advisers give feedback to him about that)
I think what Trump truly wants is for the whole process to be much faster without grabbing the gun before court. But he can't say "I want them to be taken to court faster" because no one would really care. Maybe they do it maybe they give him the "yeah uhuh sure" while dragging their feet.
But saying "FUCK IT THIS SHIT TAKES TOO LONG JUST GRAB THE GUN FIRST COURT DATE LATE I GUESS" and suddenly they're a lot more willing to get off their asses and streamline the process to prevent it to coming to that. It leads to the same thing but with a higher success rate.

I'm only saying this because Trump has a history of asking for something unreasonable first to set the table for getting what he really wants. It's practically in the book he wrote. Trump can convince them to make the court process a lot faster and saying what he did, however scary it was, boosts the chances of it considerably.

Hey dipshit, how do you plan on enforcing any of that without 60 votes in the Senate? Midterms matter more than virtue signaling.

Will you loser dropouts stop these stupid generals now that trump has sold out?

48% of Americans don't pay taxes.

Camping with Nicki Minaj!!!

Trump shouldn't be conceding anything to gun grabbers, even if he doesn't expect any legislation to pass. People take guns extremely seriously, and will react negatively if he's seen to be weak on this issue. Trump's 2016 margin of victory was slim as fuck, he's playing with fire by being this loose with this issue.

God forbid some bullshit does actually get passed. He talked about taking guns from the 'Mentally ill', how exactly do you faggots envision that working out in the long run? A hostile regime in the future will revise the definition of 'mentally ill' to roughly equate to 'white straight male' and that'll be the end of your gun rights. Enemies of the dildo agenda will be labeled mentally ill.

Tread VERY carefully with this issue, I would suggest calling the white house and bitching about this EVEN IF YOU THINK THIS IS 48D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON. Better safe than sorry, don't ignore this just because you want to feel like the smartest guy in the room.

where is this thigh database ?

No you're going to keep paying shills until the entire Media Matters crew is indicted.

No-one needed to vote for Hillary; it appears we've arrived at the same outcome just delayed to draw you into a false sense of security.

> I thought this was just going to be expanding the background check system
Expanding the background check system and forcing every private sale go through said check (the "universal" part) make it so that everytime a firearm exchange hands they must necessarily consult with the government first.
Today it could even be inputting the SSN in a website and see a "ok go" or "don't sell" but as soon as that's codified in law it's game over.
Much like the "machine gun" definition was codified in law but regulation on that let to be decided by the Attorney General a "background check" law most likely than not would affirm
> all firearm exchanging hands would have to go through a background check process
But
> the process is to be determined by the ATF / the DOJ through appropriated regulation
Same thing happened when Obamacare passed btw, the outline was passed in law but the implementation let entirely at the hands of the secretary of health.

Then whoever is at the executive gets to decide how this "background check process" is implemented and look at how the "concealed carry permit" evolved, from
> making a request and waiting a few days for it to be approved
to
> making a request and some jurisdiction simply denying all of them, issuing very few if any at all

It's a trap, don't ever let the federal government legislate that it had to supervise every firearm exchange of hands. The day that happens the 2nd goes away.

>All this copy-pasta reddit posts about gun control
Oh God, four more days to 05 March.

She looked gross back then to.

Gun Owners of America have warned us about this

gunowners.org/fxnicsfactsheet.htm

Imagine being so stupid that it's actually impossible for you to think more than scant minutes ahead into the future AND you are unironically a redditor and have referred to yourself and others "centipedes".

It's been upgraded.

>not immediately surrendering your guns to the god emperor
Fuck off shill.

>2A
I keep thinking you guys are talking about my waifu.

kikes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's all so tiresome. I wish gook moot would turn off the API for a week just for a reprieve from the bots.

>W-W-When he said we should take people's guns without due process it just proves how based he is

March 5th doesn't change anything. DACA is still in place.

I was trying to find her showing leg as an old lady but she sensibly keeps it all covered, to her credit.

Just ate there tonight actually. Double meat, mustard fried patties, well done fries.

The only ones going to jail is you when you don't give up your guns, scum

>162315423
The judiciary holds no power over the executive, you can't legislate from the bench nor command the President of the United States of America.
Your days are counted, you're going back.

it's too cold to /out/ here

> Tread VERY carefully with this issue, I would suggest calling the white house and bitching about this EVEN IF YOU THINK THIS IS 48D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON. Better safe than sorry, don't ignore this just because you want to feel like the smartest guy in the room.
Exactly. The 2nd is the king of this chessboard, the one piece that you cannot sacrifice for a better position. For those claiming "it's a bluff to drum up the conservatives" here is the gist of that theory

> Trump "the gun grabber"
> dems having to side with Trump
> republicans having to oppose Trump and paint themselves as the only and last defense against gun grabbing

Bluff or serious the only correct course of action is

> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN

Tell them you're voting third party if they as much as entertain compromising on the second. It doesn't matter if it is "4D" or if Trump is dead serious, either way the correct course of action is to make noise, mobilize, make sure every republican vote and express their disagreement.

Think about it: if Trump is bluffing he's not expecting his base to go
> tee hee, we get it President Trump, wink wink, nudge nudge
He would be expecting the base to go super sayan and oppose it with all their might.

For those saying "my congressmen is Feinstein". No shit, pick a random endangered republican congressmen and call him instead. They don't ask for proof of residence to accept calls you know?

How does Breitbart come into it?

Oh, wait, it doesn't, you're a deflecting Trump shill paid by Kushner.

It was posted maybe 4 or 5 breads ago

What's the alternative then? Do nothing and let voter lethargy assfuck us in November?

Yeah from mentally ill people, when there's strong suspicion. They can already lock you up for a day until they come up with charges, and then keep you locked up until your trial you know.

It is getting a little sad they still have a campaign presence here a year after the election

Also this

>wtf we should've never voted Trump! I want a liberal SCOTUS judge, the repeal of DC v. HELLER and no immigration laws!
>BASED McCain and true Republicans would delivered of course despite not delivering and voting against Obamacare full repeal and immigration, and nearly infrastructure but hey MORAL VICTORY

>he doesn't realise DACA is about to burn down to the ground and the media isn't paying attention to it because of 'muh guns law's being thrown around
Give a dog a bone and it'll chew on the carcass of a spic later

Ironically enough I'm in compliance with all Californian laws.
Can't wait til I move out though.

>no explanation
>barricades self in room
>shoots out window
>lets himself get arrested
>students get political
>arming teachers doesn't work
what

Does he have a dog trained to flush out delegates?

Vote democrat, got it.

Bannon fags get out.

MKUltra

And without Due Process who gets to decide?

oh right, the government gets to decide, without due process, if you should have a gun or not.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

> they still have a campaign presence here a year after the election
There are 200 threads at the catalog, what's the specific problem you see with this one?

This sounds like the most obvious attempt by an anti-Trump teacher.
>$0.02 has been deposited into your Trump for America account

>muh 2A

Time to join the rest of the civilized world, Americucks.

You know, where people don't get shot at for going to school

What the fuck do you losers think your handguns and assault rifles are going to do if the government really wanted to fuck you over?

Gun advocates are delusional

>
>> Tread VERY carefully with this issue, I would suggest calling the white house and bitching about this EVEN IF YOU THINK THIS IS 48D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON. Better safe than sorry, don't ignore this just because you want to feel like the smartest guy in the room.
>Exactly. The 2nd is the king of this chessboard, the one piece that you cannot sacrifice for a better position. For those claiming "it's a bluff to drum up the conservatives" here is the gist of that theory
>
>> Trump "the gun grabber"
>> dems having to side with Trump
>> republicans having to oppose Trump and paint themselves as the only and last defense against gun grabbing
>
>Bluff or serious the only correct course of action is
>
>> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
>< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
>> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
>< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
>> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
>< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
>
>Tell them you're voting third party if they as much as entertain compromising on the second. It doesn't matter if it is "4D" or if Trump is dead serious, either way the correct course of action is to make noise, mobilize, make sure every republican vote and express their disagreement.
>
>Think about it: if Trump is bluffing he's not expecting his base to go
>> tee hee, we get it President Trump, wink wink, nudge nudge
>He would be expecting the base to go super sayan and oppose it with all their might.
>
>For those saying "my congressmen is Feinstein". No shit, pick a random endangered republican congressmen and call him instead. They don't ask for proof of residence to accept calls you know?

You all are being sucking.retards per you are aiming... Go listen to the exact context Trump said it... He didn't say what everyone thinks few did... Seriously don't be retards and go listen to what he was getting at you fucking retards. You are all wasting your breath he didn't say anything of that sort... Add what he did say, we just a loose brainstorm thought.. Lol shut up

It's their go to every time they are forced to go into damage control because Trump did something stupid.

Here, a post not about gun control.
The House has passed a bill that includes one of the worst aspects of TPP, SOPA and PIPA and I haven't seen a single person talking about it.
FOSTA , the "fight online sex trafficking act" includes the dreaded language that could allow penalization of websites and website owners for content their users post, and it's already through the House. Amid all the this drama over gun control, take a moment to realize that there are other things going on too. Versions of this provision have long been the wet dream of IP holders, and while it is currently only granted an exception to the DCA specifically regarding two things, it's something that could potentially affect this very site. And I do stress potentially, but the road to hell is, as always, paved with good intentions. There are carve-outs from the communications decency act to allow the targeting of "sex trafficking" and the "exploitation of children" a definition which already includes the posting of CP. The issue is that, while some states hold that artwork of minors is protected by the first amendment, some states regard artwork of minors as CP itself. In case you were unaware, Sup Forums routinely hosts a fuck ton of loli art, and on occasion some fucktard will even post actual CP and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if someone wanted to go after this site on those grounds. There's nothing stopping someone from uploading malicious content to a site and then filing a complaint or lawsuit against the very same site based on something they uploaded. This bill could allow for the weaponization of content as means of attacking a site someone doesn't like. just something else to think about in the midst of this whole gun control debacle.

>nu/pol/
You wouldn't understand unless you were here before this past election
At least you don't deny these threads are a campaign presence though

how long until Trump resigns?

Fuck off kike before you embarrass yourself further.

> What the fuck do you losers think your handguns and assault rifles are going to do if the government really wanted to fuck you over?
The second amendment is to defend against a tyrannical government, not a genocidal one (one that had the will to massacre the population with no survivors).
Against a tyrannical one you don't really need air superiority (for instance), only the numbers and the capability to prevent any attempt of government (the purpose of a tyrant, to rule over you).

That's the thing most people don't get: they confuse the ability to defend yourself and your community against unwanted rule with to defend against extermination. That should have become clear when America nuked Japan: there isn't no defense against extermination if that's their goal.
But, as the Vietcong, ISIS and the Taliban proved, it is more than possible to exercise decade long resistance (and even take and keep territory) using nothing but light arms (at the start) ***as long as the opposition doesn't have intent to exterminate the population resisting***.
Bottom line is: the population can resist tyranny without air superiority or nuked a state long as the goal of the tyrant is to rule and not to exterminate.

>This bill could allow for the weaponization of content as means of attacking a site someone doesn't like
Ok this is a pretty big deal, you are right.

> HERE'S THIS PICTURE OF JEW RELATED STUFF PLEASE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO TRUMP SAYING GRAB GUNS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
$0.02 has been deposited into your Trump for America account

West Virginia continues to surprise no one.

*moral aggrandizing
*pontificating

> Add what he did say, we just a loose brainstorm thought
I agree, my take is similar. Trump is notorious for going without a script to such events and letting his (unprepared) beliefs and gut feeling dictate how he behaves. It happened at the "Chuck and Nancy" dinner about DACA where he most likely agreed to do something about "Dreamers" (all 4 million or so illegal immigrants that entered the US under the age of 18) thinking they were talking about DACA recipients (under 800k).
He even made reference to that in a press conference, saying "DACA, not Dreamers. There is a difference, don't fall for that trap".
Trump likely doesn't know why "universal background checks" are so fiercely resisted (see (You) #), probably doesn't know why removing someone's rights based on a psych evaluation (instead of based on an order signed by a judge based on a actionable crime) is so fiercely resisted, and so on and so forth.

It took Miller about 3 months to undo all the damage and confusion Trump caused with that dinner and subsequent tweet ("does anyone really want to deport them?"). Whoever is Trump 2nd amendment guy will likely do likewise releasing a list of points the White House consider as "must have" and "must not" in any bill and Trump will renege on any improper point he talked on live TV.

Up until that happens, enjoy the suck.

>Implying the kike lords wouldn't be more than happy to bring back the holocaust when faced with a violent resistance.
Especially if they're massacring dumbfuck hicks.

Is Brock outsourcing to Malta? How the fuck did he burn through $17b so fast? Shit.

John McCain believes that the right of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is a fundamental, individual Constitutional right. We have a responsibility to ensure that criminals who violate the law are prosecuted to the fullest, rather than restricting the rights of law abiding citizens. Gun control is a proven failure in fighting crime. Law abiding citizens should not be asked to give up their rights because of criminals--criminals who ignore gun control laws anyway.

ontheissues.org/Domestic/John_McCain_Gun_Control.htm

I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

> Bring up Brock
That in the manual too?

John McCain opposes backdoor attempts to restrict Second Amendment rights by holding gun manufacturers liable for crimes committed by third parties using a firearm, and has voted to protect gun manufacturers from such inappropriate liability aimed at bankrupting the entire gun industry. McCain says, “Neither justice nor domestic peace are served by holding the innocent responsible for the acts of the criminal.”

I can see the intention here. They're trying to go after the pizzaniggers without the DMCA getting in the way. The only problem is that thanks to Pizzagate and Moore, the country has been talking about child molesters as a serious issue for two years now and elections are right around the corner. It would be hard for a Senator from a bible thumping state to turn down the ability to be seen doing something. Hopefully some crazy bastard like Rand Paul filibusters it to death.

Again, there are 200 threads in the catalog. What's your problem with this single one? Put it on a filter, enjoy the other 199.

McCain opposes restrictions on so-called “assault rifles” and voted consistently against such bans.

Source? I don't see any new laws about gun control.

The idea some delusional moor from Malta is trolling this thread is amusing for some reason.

Again, there are 200 threads in the catalog. What's your problem with this single one? Put it on a filter, enjoy the other 199.

Trump will survive this as he always gets back up after being knocked down. Judge Trump by his actions NOT his words.

can someone plz post the diane feinstein goy meme from earlier

This site is a treasure trove for LEO. They won't bring it down because it would cost them to much work just having to relocate to whatever place we move to..... If it was going to take it already would have. DESU, it may have already... so I wouldn't worry about Sup Forums going anywhere..ever

McCain opposes bans on the importation of certain types of ammunition magazines and has voted against such limitations.

McCain believes that banning ammunition is just another way to undermine Second Amendment rights. He voted against an amendment that would have banned many of the most commonly used hunting cartridges on the spurious grounds that they were “armor-piercing.”

good thing about trump is,he knows when he fucked up and he backs off

That's my problem. Last (You), done bumping this trash