Female Teachers

It’s not rape or any other sex crime if some 16 year old bro bangs his smoke show 26 year old teacher. These young bros are legends, you fucking NEETS. I know you guys hate women because you’ve never been laid but for fucks sake, this is not a sex crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

gainesville.com/news/20180228/new-smyrna-beach-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-8th-grader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit she's beautiful, imagine being born to have this woman have sex with you when you're 14.

I guess he was a Chad. That could explain everything

She’s a legit 10. This kid is a legend.

BTW yes its still rape, she should still go to jail. A man definitely would so a woman had to.
But let's not pretend the guy wasn't thrilled about it.

Isn't that the NRA bitch?

>pretending sex dynamics are the same with men and women

Yes the kid was a Chad, but for the record it isn't responsible for a person in a professional position, often trusted by parents to abuse their power to sleep with the children.

Personally if I ever have a son or daughter, I wouldn't want them exposed to teachers who aim to 1) indoctrinate the children; 2) teach Soros funded common core; 3) have sex with the children.

She should have been fired from her job and rape depends entirely on what's legal.

Do you know how fucking stupid a 16 year old with a boner?
She could tell him to creampie her all day and get preggos with his child and give him STDS and he would not even hesitate for a split second.

Anyone got pictures of the guy? I have to know the secret

Don’t act like that wouldn’t be you with this smoke show too.

Seriously whats going on with these cases? Are the kids grown for their age? Is it a sick innocence fetish thing?

When I was sixteen I wouldn't get my hands off of her sir.
But that does not make it not rape.
It's not rape if the teacher has a written consent form from both his parents.

it's not rape, it's awesome. if you're 16 and bang your teacher, esp if its a woman this hot, then omfg you didn't get raped, you got lucky. fuck this world that destroys decency and nature without a second thought.

Unchecked female hypergamy in our dystopian culture. While I do applaud the kid the women in the West these days are pure scum.

The real question is WHERE ARE THE NUDES?

WHERE ARE THE NOOOOOODDDDSSSSSS

> deletes your kid's Pokemon save
> fucks your wife

Agreed we need them NAOOOO. REEEEEEE!

Was the kid a nig or what?

John Cena's son?

Sounds like a surburban white kid. Probably a football player.

no one seriously thinks this is a crime here you retard
we dont delude ourselves saying that men and women are equal

It's degenerate. Sex pests will be lined up and shot along with all the other perverts. I can't ever expect you Americans to understand what decency is given you have been bombarded with the most vile propaganda meant to turn you into amoral vermin. For the most part it seems to have been an astounding success. I do not care how good one looks it is improper and immoral and beneath a public servant. He is a child who should not be concerning himself with such things not until he is a married man. What happened to you all? In 70 years you went from the peak of Western civilisation to Brazil 2.0, sort yourselves the fuck out good lord.

post pics faggots

Nice

Niceeee

If they were right that's alright, if they were nigs she needs to hang.

The kid was 14. As Chad as he may be, I dont see what a 26 year old woman sees in a 14 year old who probably busts after 8 pumps.

>pretending sex dynamics are the same with men and women
>This means that it's perfectly acceptable for a grown woman to have sex with a young boy
>Even the case where a 12yo boy impregnated his adult teacher, had no say in the birth, and was expected to be part of the child's life
Sex dynamics are different between males and females; typically older men preferring younger women. This stays true to the fact that girls become physically mature before boys.

If you haven't noticed that there is a push for normalising older female/younger males in society today, then I weep at your ignorance and naivety. They are obviously trying to flip the natural dynamics as they are penalising and demonising men who even dare find 16 year olds attractive, while at the same time making it seem, to younger men, that dicking a dried up roastie is in some way an achievement.

>What's that? You're find that 17 year old attractive? What are you? Some sort of fucking pedophile? You should only find women your own age or older attractive!
>What? Stop judging me because I like younger guys! Cougars are in now! Besides, older woman/younger man is the better dynamic, anyway you fucking incel

He's probably black.

It's not a crime the other way around either.

She's a saint user.

Some men get off on fucking a virgin and turning her into a cock whore. Some women get off on fucking a virgin and making them into their sexual ideal.

There was a girl I worked with one time who started dating this guy and on seeing him my mind was blown because she could be fucking anyone. Total fucking beta. It made no sense to me at all. A few weeks later she's wearing chokers and I know what that means, but her dating him still didn't make sense until I saw him at a company thing five months later. Complete fucking turn around in him. When I first met him he was this meek, shy, and physically frail looking dude. The guy he had turned into was confident, had put on a decent amount of muscle, and made sure everyone knew she was his. Granted it's the only time I've ever seen anything like that, but to me that proves it does happen sometimes.

Maybe she's got that kind of thing.

Heathcare providers are giving birth control pills to 12 year olds they are soo slutty.
In Spain age of consent is 13 in other countries 14.
Should someone be a felon just for having consentual sex with a 16 year old slut that has a fake id and hooks up at bars already?

he's not Black. there's a fucking barn at his house.

quote from article in the Gainesville Sun:

"Ferri also performed oral sex on the teen on the couch inside her home and two other times inside a barn at his home, deputies said."

sauce:

gainesville.com/news/20180228/new-smyrna-beach-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-8th-grader

typical swede

y'all envy him, but the facts are she was in position of power and the dude might develop some emotional problems (and stories to tell his grand kids) because of early sexual initiation with older women. Like being into grannies or some other shit.

Wow that sounds horrible.

the grannies part is pure speculation on my part. It woulnd't be pretty tho. Pun intended.
Anyway, it was probably the type of kid who bullied you in school, so fuck him

Her face is a 4.

>Don’t act like that wouldn’t be you with this smoke show too.

Thats what he's trying to say dumb fuck. The fact that she took advantage of a horny 16 year old is wrong. She probably gets a power rush knowing that this boy considers her a goddess and would do anything for her.

>estranged husband
Stupid asses. Fuck your wives or kids will! Now wheres the NOOOOOOOOOOOOODS? What's her IG? Fucking Christ, we found a flag in the middle of nowhere, where is this bitches dirty pics and/or vids?

Stop trying to be a contrarian here, it makes you look gay. She’s no less than an 8 by any standards

100% TRUE

>26 year old
>granny

This nigger.

Confirmed "isn't responsible."

wait so if a girl gives consent while intoxicated its not rape to Sup Forums but this is?

The husband she betrayed was a firefighter.
Clearly not alpha enough, not as alpha as you guys, right?

As a Father I would not hesitate to sign said release form for my boy. Would be tempted to throw a sloppies clause in though.

Surely, we should get the government involved.

Dayum!

>that is a legit ten to Sup Forums
so you guys just larp about wanting trad girls, instead you want caked up facebook whores.

Husband was "estranged" according to the article. Didn't fuck her hard enough. Must have been a faggot or cheating on her.

Nnnnice

nice

goood damn nice work kid. 10/10. Why did the cops find out though? i guess itd be hard not to brag about fucking a chick that hot

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Which is why you don’t mess with teenagers. A couple movies from the 60s come to mind. Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate and “Guide for the Married Man.”

His fault for falling for the marriage meme.

Sad fact. No matter how “hot” you think a woman is there is a guy, somewhere, who is tired of fucking her.

nice

> tfw was not getting blowjobs from hot 26yo teacher when 15
> why even continue existence

She called, parents got suspicious asked the kid jokingly about molestation and he cracked.

shut the fuck up you dumb slav

Your double standard bullshit is why men are getting fucked in the ass in almost every other facet of society today.

No. It's not legal to fuck underage kids, I don't give a fuck what pedo crap you spew otherwise faggot.

shut the fuck up you mutt

they want equality?
She deserves prison

>this is not a sex crime
Yeah it is.
Kid was 14

Army knife of doppels speaks the truth

shut the fuck up you gyppo

plot twist : the teacher is a roastie and the boy has early signs of gonorrhea

Nailed it.

shut the fuck up you flip

Interesting opinion. Under consideration that so many 40 year old women hit the wall and find themselfs worth less and less it coulld be possible that some now try to catch even younger.
Though I haven't seen enough articles like this to say there is a real trend in it.

She deserves to be loved.

goddamnit lucky bastard

enjoy your superclap

>Durr women should be equal to men

Head back to TRS, shill retards.

if i was his father i'd sign the written consent, give him a high five, and ask for pointers

> not blackmailing the teacher into fucking you , too

>father-son bonding session of spitroasting his whore of a teacher

Just like one of my Japanese animes

Surprisingly reasonsble for a fucking leaf

as long as liberals are going to pretend they are we should keep sending women to jail for it

It's called equality under the law. You can't have different laws for different groups of people.

Ahhhh has 1 decent pic, she's good for a far but far for good.

How can normies get away fucking underage lolies and yet if we even think about it and post cartoon version of lolies we are classified as worst humans on planet.

Whats such outrage over thinking about lolies? I mean really not even starving, beheaded, muslim raped kids make more outrage than lonely guy want to bang loli?
Do people just look for weak people to vent their frustrations on? Is this modern witch hunt?

Isn't 16 legal in Am*rica?

>Wow look Elvis has cute loli, I am so jealous why isn't he with me

>THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING BASEMENT DWELLER NAZI, PEDOS SHOULD BE BE PUBLICLY EXECUTED FUCKING DOX HIM.

in Spain its 16

check out David Bowie's & Lori Mattix past. Now he is the poster boy for the normalisation of teen/pre teen rape

Lolicon is straight up pedophilia and 14-17 is ephebophilia

Nice

>NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

kid was a nigger idiot

Can I say that i was born in the wrong generation? Back then all teachers were just ugly

>OMG FUCKING SICK VILE MONSTER YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO 16 yr OLD ? ARE YOU FUCKING SICK, JESUS FUCK YOU FUCKING DEMON YOU SHOULD BE EXECUTED I AM REPORTING THIS TO FBI TO PUT YOU ON WATCH LIST

I noticed a lot of normies and Sup Forums users react like this when you express you are attracted to younger ones. What with such hatred?

Nice

I would have gladly fucked her from the first day my dick started getting hard, and cherished that movement for ever.

look up (((WHO))) is behind age of consent BS. One of the first things they pushed in the (((feminist movement))).

For the rest of human history all men from ALL countries fucked any women that came of age (period)

But now GOY, your not allowed to fuck that smoking 16 chick because (((WE))) said so. KEKS

FAGGOT DETECTED.