JP confirms suspicions

(((Nobody)))

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtu.be/KHbzSif78qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quit your gayflaggin', homo

such a leaf comment

He's not your buddy, friend.

Why is he so fucking cringy!!!!!!!!!!!!! eughh, I really really do not like him

This did come to mind desu

if there is such a thing as unearned identity according to jordan then how do you earn identity

he uses weird 50's-tier dad language and sounds like kermit, but tries to be intimidating... got that, bucko?
in all seriousness i would beat the fuck out of peterson in self defense. just goomba stomp his head into the pavement like mario bros. thud, crunk, wahoo.

He's not really /ourdad/
But he told us to clean our rooms and called us bucko, and everything.
WHY WON'T YOU BE OUR DAD?!?

He's a boomer on twitter, what do you expect?

Lmao what a fag

This guy is the guy who thinks he has a "troll army" when he gets spit out like a piece of gum with no flavor in a second to be replaced by a better piece of gum. Fuck that shit Jordan. We're gonna win the identity politics game and this isn't even our game.

He's not your friend, dude.

controlled opposition?
Q predicted this.

The fact he refuses to debate any Alt right figure is sooo telling. We need to corner him, force him to address our arguments in a debate format for his followers to be exposed to his withheld knowledge/lies.

He's Tony Robbins for the Reddit generation.

We need someone to start saying ‘clean your nation, bucko’ NEETS MUST RISE UP

My mother could have predicted that. She's retarded.

He's just afraid of the polarizing effect being on the right has now. He still wants to reach normies, thus he refuses to contaminate himself with the extreme right. The Faith Goldy thing was a good indicator of that.

>@Ethnopaganism

ITT we all gather round to rub ointment on a massively butthurt vikangz bc JP doesn't want to join him in his larp.

Sage. When will pagans ever stop sucking?
>Spoiler alert: Never.

But he still hits out at us. He should expect to be hit back. We didn’t start on him.

He wasn’t referring to religion in his post.

When some rando on Twitter with "Paganism" in their twitter handle says you're not their guy, there are only so many things you can infer.

I guess but I thought it was clear that it’s the ‘ethno’ part. Since JP isn’t attacking Paganism.

He's Israel's guy.

There's not really a difference for this guy tho. A two second glance through this guy's profile and you see exactly which hole he falls into.

>Neopagan extremism
>Metal
>Lifting
>US, Swiss, German flag
>Edgy vikangz biker vest
>Hilters
>Black metal fandom
>Probably masturbates to fantasies of joining the Wolves of Vinland and getting tenderly assfucked by Jack Donovan.

Yeah, JP had this phagan figured out.

I thought I was the only one

>ITT brainlets

Another stupid strawman JBP hate thread. You're literally too stupid to understand where he's coming from so you assume since he isn't going full 1488 hes a negative influence.

Nothing is more telling than when Jordan's biggest enemies are blue haired mentally ill faggots and armchair nazi weeabo wannabe incels.

You want to make an impact in the world? Persuade people to do better and pick themselves up by their bootstraps? Make people see things from your perspective? Then fucking do it, faggots. Dr. Peterson is doing exactly that. All the while you niggers bicker on Sup Forums calling him all kinds of stupid shit like the retards you are.

Tl;Dr: OP is a fucking faggot and so is everyone who agrees with him

He's not your dude, bucko.

Oy vey. I hate that guy now.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

So do you think what he offers will stop White displacement?

the fact he got popular for saying the most basic common sense shit is beyond me.

this

Stop being a pushover cuck. His entire message is man the fuck up and stop the post-modernists from infecting University and the house of representatives.

Push them out. Like Hitler pushed out the communists in the Weimar republic.

>“SHUT IT DOWN, THEY ARE ATTACKING PETERSTEIN AGAIN!!”

He's losing it! KEEP PUSHING!!!!

Where have I attacked him on that basis? Stop worshipping characters, support the individual policy and ideas that are good not the individual themself, especially if they mix in a load of bullshit.

youtu.be/KHbzSif78qQ

>Durr anyone who doesn't conform to my incredibly narrow worldview is a jew

I didn’t say HE was a Jew. I’m taking you read his book, check out the foreword about who found him and pushed his message... norman doidge

Nigger you're fucking dumb. I didn't say you attacked him I answered your fucking question.

>Durr stop worshipping him

It's called learning. He's a fucking professor. Is he perfect? No, but guess what dumbass, just cause someone has something worth listening to and an audience who believes in that, doesn't mean you're worshipping him.

Why am I even arguing with you? You're a fucking dumbass.

>I MUST DEFEND DADDY

I don’t attack what I agree with him on, in fact I support and share it. However when he takes shots at ideas I hold in a cheap way without any opportunity for a debate or dialogue then I’ll take shots back.

>He's a fucking professor
oh wow

>Peterstein

M8..

>Who found him and pushed his message

The internet found him.

Are you new or something?

Fair. He can't discuss everything, however. He has a core message and is using the resources he has to spread it. He's already polarizing enough as is, he doesn't need to draw attention away from his original message.

There's really not much to learn. Pick two books at random off his reading and that's almost all of it.

Peterson is just a more mainstream soyboy of blackdad.
Both cringey faggots with radio silence on the demographic replacement question.
Maybe useful in the short term, but if they start seriously punching right then they need a dressing down and their followers need a few red pill suppositories forcibly inserted up them.

>I must secure a future for white children by shitflinging a man immeasurably more successful than myself in my basement like the incel I am

Then take it to heart and improve yourself. It isn't a formula. It's a process. That is what takes time to digest mentally. It's a daily struggle against your own suffering, and the suffering of your fellow man.

>I WILL SAVE YOU DADDY, NO ONE ON THE INTERNET WILL EVER BE MEAN TO YOU AGAIN

Why do all you cunts sound like cult members?

Like I said, no problem with the self improvement message, if it was just that I’d be standing with him on it. However his punching right will get a punch back.

>Durr ur a newfag

Fuck off you vacuous cunt

He's not your bucko, Padre.

>that meme

Confirmed

Oh he's (((somebody's))) guy all right...

Can’t read I’m a phonefag. What’s the conclusion?

Anyone remember the saying
shills shilling shills shilling shills. It feels good to be back. Anons with eyes to see, behold. It has come full circle, we came from a place that wasn't Sup Forums but here we are now. Wake up anons. Remember who you are again. Some of you will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Why do you resort to name calling when you have nothing of substance to say?

>Durr cultist

Thanks for proving my point. You don't engage in ideas but look for reasons to talk shit, to gossip, like a little whiny school girl. Fucking pathetic.

how much longer will the mods torture us with these fucking meme flags?

>I am a defender of white civilization building my waifu an ethnostate against the Jews
>I'm so fashy

Kill yourself

We have always known (((Nihilstein))) was behind it. Now the conspiracy has been revealed.

He's not your padre, hermano.

lol dude, remember the time japan got nuked twice? i bet that sucked for them huh? i you really from there? (ironically i guess this is why we have memeflags here).

peterstein and his fans are some of the cringiest cunts in politics

absolute tossers spitting nothing but empty platitudes and catch phrases

if you sincerely buy this cunts shallow ass ideology i could never like, love or even respect you as a man

A-at least they're based blacks that came here legally, right fellow individualists?

your memes are garbage...

>tfw you emotionally harm anons by making fun of their e-daddy
absolutely TITILLATING

Niggers like you are the cringiest cunts in the world

Retards who reduce discussions about ideas and self-improvement to political bullshit, too stupid to understand anything beyond the memes he reads on pol

If you sicnerely don't understand how there's value in his teaching, I could never, like, dude, bro, love or like, respect you, like, as a man, dude.

The Peterson shill is immunized against all dangers. Call him bucko, tell him to clean his room, tell him to rescue his dad from the scrotum of a transgender whale, it all runs off him like water from a raincoat. But call him a cult members and suddenly he shrinks back, hurt' 'ive been found out'.

Start fighting that race war buddy, I'm sure you'll be on the front line gunning down shitskins. Im sure your beta incel ass wouldn't get his skull caved in for being such a pretentious cunt.

>in self defence
You know, when you feel resentment towards someone or something, there are two options: 1) you have to adjust your behavior and/or mentality, 2) you are actually being oppressed by the object of your resentment.

So be honest and ask yourself which is it?
Protip: the being honest part is by far the hardest for most people.

Oh God I see those ads every time I go to school. That blond girl is getting BLACKED.COM and the other two are getting BROWNED.COM. No white men needed.

i like how JBP retard fanboys just say "man up and fight" completely displacing the actual process doing such a thing would take, not to mention the backing.

Kek

>I'm so devoid of any intelligent response i parrot a phrase from my favorite Nazi like I'm some clever motherfucker

Fucking cringe.

>if someone is more successful than me then I can't shitfling on them
wow!

>t. meme flag
Squeal like a pig leftie.

I like how you completely left out the part of it being a process like I said, literally taking the idea I put forward and saying I didn't put it forward.

Kind of like what Hitler said about Jews. You're fucking insufferable. Kill yourself retard

He doesnt want anything to do with the alternative to right the anti conservative club which has more in common with the left, who would've thought.

ur probably 5,7 150 lbs at best, you couldn't le sam hyde meme stop a fucking cat without squirming like a little cunt. kys retard meme flag

>is literally what you said in responded to comment
>hehe strawman!
wow!

true, these antipeterson threads on /pol are the most contaminated by shills i have ever seen. i remember how comfy the threads about him were a year ago.

I'm so mad. Wow the RAGE I feel noticing how fucking retarded you are. Epec trolled McMemed dude, you sure showed me!

Ethnostate 101: just le meme your enemies until the give up in rage

It s (((( their))))) guy

>man the fuck up and stop them from doing the thing you dislike
>do it like hitler
oh wow thanks, Jordan!