SUPER MALE FULLY LEADED BRAINFARCE

Allo! Allo! Allo! Allo! What's all this going on here...

thedailybeast.com/alex-jones-accused-of-sexual-harassment-bullying-at-infowars

motherjones.com/media/2018/02/alex-jones-is-accused-of-discrimination-and-sexual-harassment-by-former-infowars-employees/

businessinsider.com.au/alex-jones-infowars-employees-complaint-about-sexual-harassment-2018-2

washingtonexaminer.com/alex-jones-accused-of-sexual-harassment-anti-semitism-and-racism-by-former-infowars-employees/article/2650362

uproxx.com/news/alex-jones-infowars-sexual-harassment-discrimination-bullying-employees/

complex.com/life/2018/03/infowars-alex-jones-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-bullying

>says that Jones and other managerial staff called "The Jewish Individual, The Resident Jew and 'Yacobson."
OMFG CONFIRMED /OURGUY/.
ALL ANONS CLAIMING AJ IS BLUEPILLED BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ETERNALLY
BTW desu this sounds like just a fun place to work for me. all of the fun places to work that i've been in are like this. all in good humor till some faggot has to go and pretend he was bullied or insulted, you know? that's how it goes sometimes, people hate it because it's ruined the world and people are miserable in the workplace now when they didn't used to be before.

Okay? Is he going to fucking fire himself, is that what they think is going to happen?

also i used to watch Ashley Beckford on infowars and basically.......i knew this was gonna happen man. i could tell. could just see it in her eyes that she wasn't really "one of us". that's why at the end of the day you do actually have to be wary of people who are of different ethnicities and stuff than you. keep them at a distance, we're not supposed to mix.

USED CONDOMS, VISIBLE CHUNKS OF POOP

>fake news bashes real news
WOW PEOPLE OF COLOR ME SHOCKED

How is any of this discriminatory? They mispronounced my name, goy!

>The Jewish individual
AHakhahakhakahkahakhaa

The Jewish kid that is claiming descrimination worked for Alex for 13 years. Ungrateful Jew

archive that shit faggot

(((SHUT IT DOWN)))
>Alex's face when they try to silence him

WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE))) THAT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

The Jews are attacking Jones on all fronts.

Everyone who listened to AJ knew what the fuck he was talking about whenever he said (((globalists))) or (((bankers))) or (((elites))). Guy has described the jewish menace without ACTUALLY naming them. Likely because why the fuck ruin your platform redpilling normies with something that would choke them?

Once he has nothing left to lose he will become the true super saiyan worth following.

If the jews hate AJ I guess I'm going to have to start watching.
Fuck it I might even buy some Gorilla Blaster Superman pills off the cunt.

YouTube will drop him for "bullying"

HOW DARE THEY CALL HIM JEWISH

>Yacobson

A Jew will always backstab the goyim especially when shekels can be gained.

our guy

>The Jews are attacking Jones on all fronts.
Or so it may seem.
Have you ever read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion?
If you haven't read it, you should.

no i'm not a jew

He's right, you really should read it

fpbp