Re:Creators

The best girl actually wins. Thank you Aoki and Hiroe for this 10/10 masterpiece. S2 should happen now

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13942732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a solid 9.

wins what?

What ever happen to that shark lady? Surely she stuck around. Did they forget she killed her author? Like nothing ever happened.

7/10
Great idea.
Good animation, soundtrack and all of that.
But the writing. Either bad or utterly boring.

Look forward to the OVA.

Soda is fucking this ass every day and night spilling his white ink deep inside her. How does it make you feel?

jesus christs its like im reading something from mal

Great start, horrible progression, pretty good ending.

6.5/10, 7.5/10 if we actually get shark shinanigans ova

What a shit nothing ending. Thank god symphogear made today worthwhile.

Would rather fuck Rui's canon butt

Please vote
strawpoll.me/13942732
strawpoll.me/13942732
strawpoll.me/13942732

>leaves cushy government job to do this
pure industry wank. sorry writers, your industry is full of degenerates and that would never happen in reality

Never mind. Just posting the real-life Meteora

>von Österreich
>silver hair
>charming and intelligent
>charismatic leader

>WINNER

It's a 4/10 at best.

forgot to mention, you can chose multiple episodes

The tightest ass.

>cushy government job

Working at Kasumigaseki is anything but cushy

Man, this series. It was such a big pile of nothing. I feel cheated, somehow.

I'm glad it's over. I don't even know why I watched this all the way through. Also, did they just completely fucking forget Magane existed in the final episode? Holy shit 10/10 writing.

out of 100

>Meteora writes a LN
>Souta draws illustrations

We Eromanga-sensei now

Altair should have destroyed the world.

Still better than Aldnoah Zero.

>can choose multiple answers
that's bad enough, but
>captcha requires
>not even legacy
kill yourself

So Selesia and Alice dead forever?

I want a Mamika OVA now.

this desu

This show was awful and had such a promising start
This but 5/10

Not that big of an achievement.

But that's wrong. Aldnoah at least had stupid action, drama and twists, this story was esentially a teenager trying to write the best and deepest love story ever with METAtm

Biggest flaw of that show is that there wasn't a crossdressing episode for him.

>bad and utterly boring
>7/10
Fuck off MAL

So did they ever actually say what this guy's name was?

The ones who experienced things in our world are but who cares just keep writing stories wwww

>Magane was nowhere to be seen
I don't give a fuck about any of the other plot points being dropped but where the fuck was she? Is she out there murdering people? Did she kill herself? Did she go back? What the fuck.

Flash Speaker.

3.5/10
nothing was gained everything was lost
waste of my time and waste of your time
music was great
niggerfaggot

Its average of all I said.

I'll be happy if they publish that artwork in full res

I'm not really a Meteorafag but she looks so warm and comfy. I want her to sit on my lap while she writes.

I could take a shit and it would still have a better ending than Aldnoah;Zero. I'm still fucking waiting for that S3 that will make everything right again.

Lightning Linguist

>did they just completely fucking forget Magane existed in the final episode?
EOP detected.

When Soda was getting his monologue at the beginning of the episode and mentioned the festival shitposts, and they showed said shitposts in the cellphones from the people in the train, Magane got a fuckton of screentime. Of people asking exactly what you're asking, except about the festival.

>he doesn't know

MALfags are all over this shit board. Who do you think makes 99.99% of the Yuri threads?

I like how all of the characters, except Sota, forgot that Magane ever existed. Why didn't anyone stop to wonder where the hell she was during the last half of the show?

Now we need somebody to draw a manga with alternative, better story.

Will she finally get fat being a normal human without magic?

That's retarded.
So you're implying that if the show has great production values but terrible writing it's on the same level or higher than the show with better writing but worse animation and music?

Even the farewell scene fucking sucked. It all feels so hollow.

This should could be a solid 8/10 if it were a SoL where the characters had fun shenanigans together and the occasional action scene instead of Memeteora exposition about chuuni shit and being super serious. Altair was a mistake because Selesia and Alice had to die for fucking nothing and couldn't at least be here.
It's a 0/10.

How does that make anything better?

I just want Meteora doujins with this particular outfit, That's all I ask.

That's because everyone killed themselves there.

It was a pretty good ending. Odd that it was only a 21 episode show.

It doesn't. I'm just saying they didn't actually forget Magane. Instead, they decided to troll y'all faggots.

Anyone else think her whole explanation of her losing her powers is bullshit and that she is perfectly capable of using them but just doesn't tell?

About Meteora creating many new lives with Souta?

To be fair anime is an audiovisual media, if they can't do the audio and visual parts well then the anime deserves to be considered bad. A good story with neither of those should be a book.

Dropped it after 3 episodes and looks like I missed nothing of value

This is another case of a great concept, cool character designs but horrible execution. All the good characters get shafted. Some of the worst dialogue I've seen in a while and a mediocre ending. I wonder just how much input Hiroe had in this series. It doesn't feel like his work at all, outside of the some character designs. It's too bad, I had high hopes for this unironically. If by some miracle there is a sequel I hope it's with a different protagonist and more Shark.

I cry evrey tiem

Wouldn't her keeping her powers keep the rift open and the world in peril?

Meteora confirmed final baddie after all.

>兄弟たち
>family

What the hell is this memesub?

Well I guess that means Phantom World and Flip Flappers are better anime than Ping Pong and Kemono Friends.

Well, there's that but what bothers me is that there's something so fucking soulless about this. Even when they tried to make emotional scenes it just fell flat, and the speeches at the end of this episode about being a creator were shallow and masturbatory as fuck. It's almost as if it lacks humanity, even when the characters interact it's just to infodump some metashit.

Dropped this like 5 episodes in

Was Rui ever relevant?

Episode 22 was just a side-characters special after the MC already got the end she earned.

No, but he was cute and delicious.

You got half of that right.

More like whoi.

Why are the blades censored?

There's very few anime that aren't better than Kekmeme Friends.

Both of the latter were good in the audio and video departments

>Phantom World

Literally nothing wrong with that anime other than bad timing. Competing with Konosuba was a mistake.

fucking scrub cant even draw altair

Fucking stupid that Blitz went back when he could just move away from Suruga

>Meteora stays

So, Brown Meteora is actually her future self, after a while living in the real world

Damn you Souta what a lucky bastard banging this booty 24/7

They're disappearing because she doesn't have to fight anymore.

>Altair was a mistake because Selesia and Alice had to die for fucking nothing and couldn't at least be here.
You speak like a fucking waifufag but I have to admit you're kinda right about their deaths being pointless. Also, Altair got everything she wanted just like that and got away with everything without apologizing or feeling sorry, she never even tried to fix anything.
Ultimately if look at it this way, Altair is a fucking kid who got hysterical because he lost something, then that kid broke some things, then they gave that kid everything back without punishment for breaking some things, and the kid never got to learn any lessons or grow as a person.

Suruga needs to die.

>inb4 she NTR's him for the ero VN writer

Yeah they dropped the ball with that detail, I would argue erina would argue strongly for staying

>I don't want to live in the same world as you but I'm totally fine with living in the product of your twisted mind

You're everything that's wrong with audiovisual media fanbase.

They are disappearing in cubes.

Everyone has their "hero" moments.

I want my wasted time back

What do I do with my life now as no more Re;creator episode to watch?

>come to bed, Souta, time 'create' our babies

I would say it's because she was the villain and Magane got a pass for "helping" in the end. But then he drew the dude who only existed to make Selesia kill herself.

That's the big problem I had with it. It hardly feels like anything was solved because she's still an evil brat who could do it again anyway.

Wait for Aoki's next show

I don't blame him for wanting to forget the bitch that ruined everything

It's like preventing Elliot Rodergs from going on a killing spree by having the government get him laid

It's your own fault wasting time with that awful spin off manga.

>mediocre art that is not even popular
This guy better start hitting on Meteora because he has no future in the business.

>Meteora's spell mentions Mercurius
ACTA EST FABULA
This show was boring as fuck 4/10.