So Toriyama just created a new Android. Think she'll end up in super? I hope so. Also

So Toriyama just created a new Android. Think she'll end up in super? I hope so. Also

>muh meganekko fetish!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's just your average videogame OC character.

dunno, don't care
might fap to quality lewds

Also shows how much hotter women drawn in Toriyama's style rather than...whatever the fuck is going on with the women in Super.

You realize that Towa and Trunk's loli waifu were also designed by Toriyama, right?

Turns out Dr. Gero made himself a waifu.

>Mai
What you're trying to say here?

I want her to sit on my lap

Be a cool twist if Gero actually came back as a cute android girl

Cauli was designed by Tori but for some reason she looks like garbage in the anime. I think Tori's sketch looks decent but she seems like a character that would only look good when drawn in Tori's cartoony new style.

Is she Gero's wife?

Yamamuro is the one to blame, those annoying highlights and those angular designs, looks like he got stucked in the past with tori old cell/buu saga artstyle.

What's with DBZ these days and skinny chicks? Remember how 18 looked when she first showed up? Look at these legs. Imagine them wrapped around you!

I hope this game doesn't become a total OC fest like P4A became, but we'll see.

But Labrys and Sho were great.
It was the two retards in Q who were fucking terrible.

why

why would an android need glasses

aesthetics

Toriyama really doesn't give a shit anymore, does he

Still waiting for bio-androids

Isn't that third one just Cellza from Dragon Ball Fusions?

Genome predates Fusions.

Why does an android need to be fat?

shock absorbance

STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR NOT BEING BORN 50 YEARS LATER WHEN ANDROIDS AND SEXBOTS ARE MASS PRODUCED

I'm no fan of her design and especially not of her outfit. However, she really does look better with rounder eyes like in the original design by Toriyama than with the narrow eyes she and also Cabba have got in the anime.

Calling it: 21 is Gero's daughter, she converted herself into an android using her own scientist know-how/Gero's research.

The question is, is she a modified human or a fullblown robot?

Source of pic? Is that Toyo or Tori?

Don't really know, saved it from one of these threads myself. I think it's just fanart though.

Didn't he only have a son though?

Watch it be his wife.

She has no power level hexagon thing.

Might not be a playable character.

Or maybe this chick is his son

or their not revealing much cause she's the main villain of the storyline

Yeah, he had a son, Android 16 is modeled after him. But having a son doesn't mean you don't have a daughter, you know? And now we have 21. who has some "connection" to 16, while also also boasting a similar hair color and blue eyes.

Knowing Toriyama, I would go with his son turned an android chick.

I mean, we are talking about the same man who asspulled a son outta an angry space monkey manlet and the heroine, made a 60 year old loli be the girlfriend of said son, have Majin Buu fuck himself and create his own race and have a demon scientist create a literal husbando for her to fuck him and have a son.

or she's supercomputer dr.gero in a new body

If you were making shit tons of money off an IP you made 30 years ago, would you?

That was fast

Why are the games way better than the main series?

those stats are garbage, so this pretty much confirm that krillin is the strongest earthling

>C L U T C H not a 5 in everything

why would an android need glasses? why would you intentionally design your super human fighting cyborg with defective eyes?

Could just be for fashion. Also she's described as a scientist, perhaps she's simply so used to wearing glasses she put them on her artificial body out of habit.

congrats, now her vision is distorted because she's wearing glasses that were made to correct fucked up eyes on eyes that work perfectly fine.

A R A L E

>2017
>So Toriyama just created _____________

but that's wrong though

and i think it is the worst DB character ever. no hyperbole, this is hands down the worst (fusions and heroes aside)

I don't like the giant foreheads he gives them.

>I think Tori's sketch looks decent
No it doesn't.

Why do Heroes and Fighter Z get all the semen demons and DBS gets all the ugly manfaced tomboys?

Games make money anime does not

>that ugly ass dress
so we went from 80's and 90's fashion back to the 70's, huh

Bet you don't have more of that

Why does the shitty card game get all the fun stuff and the only shit that gets released in the West is the broken grindfest?

Oh shit this is actually for the good fighter!

No it's correct. The character was quite literally created by Toriyama for the game

user, that loli isn't good stuff

>two new characters
>OC fest.
Sure thing. Also Labrys is bettter than Aegis and the only people that hate Sho are butt hurt SEESfags.

What do you dislike so much about 21?

just started playing fusions this week

pretty fun

SORRY MISTAH G

>strongest earthling

You mean Tenshinhan

>Hating on Labrys
Terrible taste. P4A actually have great design, even the returning P3 characters have superior upgrades in term of character design.

Looks like best wife from DQ V

Tenshinhan and yamcha stats are really bad and making krillin looks like a monster by comparison

>demon scientist create a literal husbando for her to fuck him and have a son.
Nani?

Fuck waiting, I'll do it right now

Funny, you know? The closest thing I see like this new android was Arale 18, the fusion between Arale and A18, in "Dragon Ball Fusions".

I thought the glasses made her look a little weird, but this new android matches very well. I wonder what it could happen if we merge this android with Arale. What do you think?

Looks like Salad's mom from Nardo.

You wrote Uub wrong

what a joke of a game

Why would you want her to show up in Super, both the anime and manga are terrible?

(You)

You mean DOCTAH G

I liked Rei though

Unsure if Note is a tomboy but Forte is a better looking tomboy.

I'm getting Ultimate Mission X in a couple days, anyone know if there's a beginner's guide in English? I don't want to have to rely on Ndakauba as my only source of information on it.

Towa is a weirdo

>Heroes went with this shit instead of Fu, with Towa and Mira as his loyal minions/loving parents
Wasted potential

those are certainly titties

Rei and Zen weren't retarded. They were just terminally boring and a one-note gag until literally the last five minutes respectively

Way better boobs and forehead than Karin

You are paying attention to the wrong ASSets

will wait for canon ass for judgment

How about no and you go fap off?

>pits
fine

Good job, user

What are non prescription glasses

She has a wedding ring.
Android 17s waifu?

That's not the wedding rind finger. She is just a decade 70s hipster that needs constant intakes of cummies

If she's anyone's waifu, it's Gero's

Jesus, you people work fast

>redhead
>sex hair
>tight clothes and pantyhose
>glasses, hoop earrings

It looks like shit too.

I hope this answers your question
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE