Dragon Ball Super

Is Beerus, dare I say, /our cat/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPPbNmZPxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they all ganging up on him?

Soon

Why is Beerus so much stronger than all the other GoDs? It makes them look like absolute fodder

>All GoDs are fodder except Beerus.

in the manga toppo is stronger than completed ssb goku.

Goku won't get a new form in manga but will use completed ssb kkx20 to fight jiren

Apparently goku has gotten weaker since Goku Black arc ended cause he didn't train

headcannon, not even once

I heard caulifla will be the last survivor of tournament. Toriyama wants to push female characters in order to increase his revenue streams

not headcanon, leaks have confirmed that according to db translators

there are several characters stronger than ssb goku in the tournament: jiren, toppo, hit, kale, rebrianne, freeza and vegeta are all stronger

Because Toyotaro is a hack

>Vegeta
>>>>>>Vegeta

From what I see no one is connecting anything so I guess the match will end up in a tie showing they are all more or less equal.

>Goku won't get a new form in manga but will use completed ssb kkx20 to fight jiren
What's this?!
What an incredible level of headcanon, i-it can't be...

goku has neglected training since the goku black arc ended, you are talking atleast 9 months without training so he has gotten weaker

There are other pages
Mosco (aka Jobberbot 3,000) gets BTFO by Champa and Quitela

neither goku or jiren will be among the final 4 standing

>Goku
>no training

chose one

he admitted in chapter 27 of manga that he was farming and hadn't trained.

do you know who will be

caulifla, hit, toppo and freeza

womens rights groups in japan have been harrassing toriyama since the videl spopovich fight

The fact that Gin is fighting there somehow completely changes his character from the anime "im to cool to fight" version.

Super manga is really bad

how does that change anything? this is a completely differemt situation

he wasn't too cool to fight. he just knew the stage would get wrecked and gp would make them fix it. it was smart of him

>leaks

yea, that one from your ass

Ribrianne, Piccolo, Roshi, Toppo

What? But I thiought Toyotaro followed Toriyama's outline more closely?

>2 baldies
hhhhhheeeehehehh

bump

Toriyama is also a hack. A senile one at that.

>goku and vegeta btfo of furry brothers and their whole universe
>android 17 episode
How has there only been 2 good episodes this entire tournament?

You forgot the Roshi episode

Fight isn't over yet.

Sidra puts up a barrier and stops Beerus blast, but is immediately knocked out by Bermont, and it seems the battle will continue into the next chapter.

when will Big Green fight the Namekians?

This makes absolutely no sense to me. Why the fuck would Goku stop training? And at the beginning of the Raditz arc, he didn't get any weaker even after settling down for five years.

toriyama more like toriyamero! hahahaha

Reminder Gohan is almost as strong as Blueberry Goku sans Kaioken.

Toriyama thought it would be more funny that way..............and it is

I enjoy Beerus kicking ass. Not a Toyocuck but you have to admit when something is good.

The fight only just started you moron.

Please, only Jiren is stronger.....for now

thanks for the dose doc

Nothing says that Toriyama chose this though. Both Toyo and Toei add their own things to complete the outline. Beerus is probably this strong in the anime too.

>inb4 Jiren is sub ss2 goku powerlevel

Same reason "Goku is stronger than everyone from all other universes from the onset, he as just holding back. A-actually Vegeta was way stronger than Hit originally, h-he just wasted some energy fighting against Cabba which is the ONLY reason he lost, actually Hit was complete shit. Actually Goku and Vegeta were way stronger than Goku Black in his arc as well. I can't imagine enemies being stronger than Muh saiyans"

Toyo has a real problem with
>Our shit has to be better, all of our shit has to be the best. Our universe is the best one, our guys the strongest, only reason they would have trouble against new enemy is because of plot contrivance or because they were holding back.

It comes off as fanboy. Beerus is the strongest destruction guy because he's OURS, therefore he has to be the best. Goku is the strongest because he's MC. Vegeta has to be stronger than Hit from the onset, no questions.

Which kinda misses the point of Dragonball compared to the anime. Since Goku should be weaker than the big new threats that show up each arc, but he's meant to rise above it over the course of the arc by getting stronger.

So that whole "god ki" concept just completely lost meaning, didn't it?

Hit, Toppo and Brianne are at his level.
Gohan is nowhere near that strong.

there are only 12 universes, so its a 1/12 chance dragon ball happens in the strongest.
stop complaining gohanfag

Hey guys, remember me?

>Nothing says that Toriyama chose this though
Toyo reads every page Toyo makes. If he put that in or if Toyo did doesn't matter because in the end Toriyama feels ok with that

Probably, yeah.
>omniscient narrator tells us Gohan is rivaling Goku's full power
>"he's not strong enough on anywhere near Goku's level despite exchanging blows with him and sending daddy flying"
This is kind of mental gymnastics.

>Goku should be weaker than the big new threats that show up each arc, but he's meant to rise above it over the course of the arc by getting stronger.
What? It's not the case anymore. Goku is a beast and he knows it. There are still stronger characters than him but he is one of the strongest ningen in the mutliverse.

Even if he approves of it it doesn't mean it was his idea.

it lost meaning once freezypop returned

The onlys one stronger than Goku so far have been the angels, black and the GOF

Dude, he was a match for SS2 Goku, that's all. He had to beg Goku for him to use is full power and punched him once. That makes him SSB level? It is clear that he is not at this level, you Gohanfags just want it to be true.

ah, yes. the saiyan boi that Vados castrated few months ago

>black stronger than Goku
>black got fucking curbstomped
sure

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPPbNmZPxk
you guys suck

>ywn fuck vados
uuunf

it's Space Jin, what else do you expect?

Gohan at best is SS2 Goku Level ins his Ultimate form. He kept insisting for Goku to Go all out and Goku isn't really taking it seriously while going is going all out. the fight with 17 however pushed Goku going blue on where Goku didn't intend too. In the end Goku could've easily taken out Gohan in his SS2 form.

Because fuck U7 thanks to WAKU WAKU man.

Watch the webm. Fuck that rewatch the entire episode for that matter. He was completely ragdolling Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form once he powered up more. Stop having selective memory.

Also what do you mean punched him once? Gohan was pushing him when both were in their base forms. They started off equal with Ultimate Gohan vs Super Saiyan 2 Goku until Gohan powered up further and completely rag-dolled Goku and forced him into his Blue God form, and then they clashed, Goku gets out-reacted, punched, punches Gohan back, Gohan blocks his next punch and sends him flying.

Stop being a retard.

The narrator tells us Gohan is rivaling Goku's power at his full strength, in his SSGSS/blue form.

>base vegito as strong as SSGSS Goku/Vegeta
Great bait man

Remember when Goku said SSG was strong that he wouldn't have been able to reach this level by himself and how mad he was that he needed to rely on others to reach it?
Then later Vegeta,Trunks,17,Gohan etc reached it no problem, some of them did in a couple days.

You are really dumb

>he was a match for SS2 Goku
Did you completely ignore the rest of the episode? SS2 Goku was getting thrown around and Goku was forced into going into SSB form,also why would Gohan get more hits and block an attack from SSB Goku if he was way below him?

What your saying makes no sense from the visual evidence, the actual fight, and what we hear from the narrator.

Reminder that this fight isn't over yet and will continue next month.

>Grand Priest: Now... from here on the real survival will start.
>The GoDs fight! Who will win?!

Base Vegeto pre DBS isn't even as strong as SSG Goku or Vegeta, much less their SSB versions.

?
>Goku was forced into going into SSB form
expect he didn't?

Why is the pacing so slow?

>I'm retarded, please fuck my face: the post
You have to go back

This is Base DBS Vegito not the Z era.

>Did you completely ignore the rest of the episode?
Did you? A match with SS2 means he can give him a good fight. Taking one punch from SSB Goku doesn't mean he is at his level at all. Goku took his punch in SSB without problems. Even after this fight, nothing shows that he is SSB level from his performance in the tournament. He was a match only for the SS2 one. Or are you going to say me he is a match for SSBKK? The simple fact that you are relying on narration like that is telling. Besides Vegeta and Frieza, only 17 is at such a level. As weird as it is.

>being this much of gohanfaggot
you're not worth my time.

Goku was not forced faggot. Gohan told him to use his full power since the beginning.

Because it's monthly and has too much to cover.

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true, SSB is weak as shit.

Same reason the Black arc took its sweet ass time to end: the manga is its own continuity. Expect the ToP in the manga to take just as long if not longer than the previous arc to finish.

Meanwhile

Base Black was stated to be greater than SS3 Goku by Trunks, so I could see it. But, in the end Black had to go into SSR to even the plain field.

>I don't think those were senzu beans...

Nice! I hated how Toyo rushed the champa arc.

looks like an american cartoon

>I hated how Toyo rushed the champa arc
It wasn't tho

>Beerus moving without thinking
Between this and the last chapter it seems like Toyo is setting this up to be Goku and Vegeta's next "powerup" for this arc.

I disliked how he rushed that one at the end too. I'll take waiting some months to have a proper conclusion now over having everything cramped into a single page in narration boxes. Glad the Zamasu arc didn't have this issue.

And Toriyama went senile the moment the Saiyan saga ended.

>Why the fuck would Goku stop training?
Cause Chi-Chi is a fucking whore who needs to be hakai'd.

you mean canadian cartoon

Nah, he went senile after BoG Movie and Jaco Manga.

Bad writing does not justify bad writing.

He went senile before either of those

He went senile before either of those.