Ballroom e Youkoso

>Ep 11: 7m

If anyone still cares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl8R-7UKaH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Komatsu is not going to voice Chii-chan. Oh well, can't complain when she's voicing another red head this fall.

>Komatsu is not going to voice Chii-chan
Source? Or are you just guessing?

I'm gonna miss the ED. It's so good.

Its the best show of the season.

THe original poster said he couldn't discern the name, but 2ch thread OP has already treated it as official. Well, pretty sure you can't mistaken the kanji for
CHinatsu: Akasaki CHinatsu

>huge tits Chinatsu

What the fuck.

lewd

>still no subs
I hate horriblesubs/crunchyroll so much.

Literally seething.

I wouldn't mind if there was a raw, but there is no raw.
At this rate I might have to start the manga earlier than I had anticipated.

She's actually pretty stacked.

>mhu giraffe neck
>mhu not animated dance

kek

>tatara spares no blush for the boobs but still blush for Hyodo

>kek
Lurk more before posting, newfriend.

Of course.

What the fuck are you talking about? Fuck off. If anything is newfaggy in his post, it's the reddit spacing (which could in this case pass as an attempt to emphasize his kek anyways). Not the use of kek.

Oh my god he's so beautiful. I want to sleep on his autistic, rebound ass.

Her breasts in the poster seems like Akira's actually.

This is some nice bait.

I'd imagine dancing with someone for hours and hours you eventually get used to your partner, meanwhile a literal dancing God is in front of him.

Also, this series has no romance. The only love here is the love for DANCE

HAHAHAHA cry more you dumb bitch.

BTFO.

TIME FOR CHINATSU NEXT EP.

She lost infront of Hyoudou is why she's most likely so butthurt.

IT'S TIME

Soon™

That's fair I suppose, also might explain a bit why so many dancers are gay. Maybe dance desensitizes you to the female body.
Still good enough for my fujo goggles.

Subs are out on HS

Damn this thread is dead. You'd think would hype anons up since the vast majority of Ballroom fans on Sup Forums seem to be Chinatsufags.

Eh, it's still pretty early, most Ballroom threads pick up later in the night. I doubt most people have even watched it since it only just came out on HS

I have a bad feeling I'm going to become a hardcore Chiifag, and I'm not even a masochist

Dude is the personification of autism.

Mangafags stopped caring from what I understand, and HS was late. Kind of a bad combination for a thread. My download isn't even over yet.

So is this guy going to come back anytime soon?

So god damn beautiful.

what a great episode

Best girl just appeared, stop posting Mako.

I really love that running cycle. The rotation of the fist is something you don't see often.

I need raws.

IG have the best animators for run cycles. Wish I had a webm of Ushiwaka running from Haikyuu.

Are we getting an OP song change or just visuals?

I'm so disappointed in this anime. There's literally nothing new if you've read the manga. You might as well release a colored version of the manga with an audio drama because there's literally no point to making this an anime when they never actually animate the dances. It's all just close ups, face shots, panning of still shots, speed lines, battle auras, and giraffe necks. You can't actually see any dancing when they zoom into fucking everything.

Imagine if they use the same amount of budget as GiTS SAC series.

What a shame.

or fate

Damn this episode looked hella nice.

>Also, this series has no romance
Yes we all know that, you don't have to mention it everytime you damned autist.

Give him a break, he looks like he's still naive enough to think the absence of romance in a series + his reminding everyone will turn off shippers and fujos instead of fueling them. Humor him.

>There's literally nothing new if you've read the manga. You might as well release a colored version of the manga with an audio drama because there's literally no point to making this an anime when they never actually animate the dances.
Budget aside,

Not even the manga explain in what aspect Tatare (& co.) moves are still in amateur level. How can studio execute that thing in just short period of time of research?
An outsider like us or the director will be having a very hard time to make such a leveling skill in ballroom dancing.

It will be way easier if it was about pro dancer vs pro dancer since they can just copy it from real life video.

I don't like how they use their budget on non dancing parts so often. There's the rare moment were money is used for it for some decent to good animation but most of the dancing is still images or recycled animation. Really disappointed.

Still watching it but not nearly as awesome that I thought it might be.

>they didn't fuck there and then after she gave him this look
Fucking dropped

>real life video of amateurs?

Sorry but that's a retarded argument. The levels of the moves you animate and/or copy from doesn't matter, you can just animate them, emphasize/make cuts/close ups on what's plot relevant, and make other characters comment about how it was. That's actually the reason why a few people complained when in YoI Yurio lost a duel against Yuri even though his routine had better animation. But most people accepted the results for what it was because plot. The same should be true here, after all both are sports where the opinions of the judges are the ones mattering.

>[ . . ] CGI dance scenes just like in Love Live
>[ . . ] Hand drawn dance scenes with so many stills just like this
Pick one.

>inb4 single good dance scene from Bahamut doesn't count since it's only once in an entire season

CGI dance scene like in Aikatsu.

>CGI dance scene like in Aikatsu
Why so many people say this shit?
Love Live CGI clearly has better shading and more blended with its 2D animation.

People just really don't understand how animation production works. This is a 24 episode TV show. We're getting plenty of fantastic cuts, with good quality stills in between. The staff on this show is pretty much movie tier. There's really not much more that could be done other than giving the staff unlimited time which isn't realistic.

unlimited budget works

Finally this shit is over.
Now going back to practice and SoL humor.

Seriously though. I'll cum all over the place if the spear fighting in Fate as good as spear fighting in Seirei no Moribito. Ufo indeed good at visual effect but they're still awful in animation.

Mangafag here, I'm just waiting for Chinatsu arc to watch, and it seems the time has come for me to pick this up again

Damn, Tatara looks really good here, classy & handsome. Also, that red dress, Metropolitan arc confirmed? Hell yeah.

I'm IG fag but IG is so greedy this year. Like what the fuck? They have so many projects for 2017 and 2018 in the making.
>Guru guru
>Ballroom
>LoGH
>B: The beginning
>FLCL
>That vertical mobile anime series
>That fucking trash with DEEN
I think the main cause of a lot of QUALITY in Ballroom is that shit.

Why don't they just focus on a single project just like Kyoani?

God damnit announce Chii-chan's seiyuu already

Also iDOLM@STER used no CGI. There were some other franchisees too, but smaller number of dances.

Cause due to the nature of production committees studios tend to have the need to rely on quantity to catch the contract money they get in advance. Even though Production IG tends to be within said committee more so than others it's still not profitable to bank everything on a single series

looks like they are doing sengoku's pro meet next week so chii-chan is definitely showing up. i wonder if they'll have time to fit in tatara's dance with shizuku

ywn hurl your sweat towards Marissa-sensei.

>sweat

yeah, let's call it that

Same voice as
>Alice Nakiri from Shokugeki no Soma
>Felt from Re:Zero
>Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia from Fate:Apocrypha
>Shinka Nibutani from Chu-2

It was a good episode, better than 10.

finally chiichan

That was a good fucking episode, I wanted Mako and Fujita development though ;_;

Loved the episode, especially the entire moneyshot scene from , started off by Hyoudou's swag step in . The nice vocal bgm track really made this feel like the height of the arc.

And then there's pic related. Can't wait for her to add some fiery temper to the cast and Gaju going into bro mode.

AKI LUKKY

Why is everyone on this anime a giraffe?

Dat moment when Mako thought she'd get a high five as well.

I wanted Mako to lose and stay with Tatara.

I know it is not uncommon, but I think dancing with your sibling is weird. I guess I see it as more of a romantic thing.

You're just a slave to the slouch. You must free your neck.

>I came

>start the manga
>see pic related
I lost my shit, in a good way.

The eyes in this show/manga man

Cum at me, bro.

>see this
>think they might actually anime like a whole minute of the dancing
>the dance fucking ended immediately

BEST GIRL IS FINALLY HERE

>Fate
>animation
Don't make me laugh. It just looks shiny.

pretty shiny

so... this is dancing power...
not bad

ATSUI

Yeah, he should really know that retarded crossboarders have been typing like idiots for ages.

>Can´t shitpost on a series since it´s actually good
>Falseflaggers BTFO
>Neck memes got stale fast
No fun in shitposting this series. Hence it being calm and relaxing. Go and meme in a Re:Creator thread instead or pick a dumb twitch stream if you want fake hype.

Imagine if they actually put some money into this show. Imagine.

Fate Apo is a QUALITY work
Fate Ufo s/n have nothing happening since shit route
Fate Deen is shit
Fate UBW is just throwing budget for things to not look like QUALITY while having boring fight direction

Looks like Mako got the hots for Fuj, and Fuj plus Chichan got something going. Is not focus, but is there.

Why is Mako so cute, bros?
It's not fair.

>Quickstep dance
>Some generic pop song as BGM

What the hell were they thinking?! It doesn't even matter if there was (finally!) some nice dancing scenes animated, the song is such a turn off

Why is Latin!Hyodo so hot? I think this page made me ovulate.

Can't wait for this scene next week. Hongou best girl.

Quickstep is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tl8R-7UKaH4

imagine if we could get this shit animated, even if is just for sengoku