You'll never see her again

Don't you feel bad that the anime wasn't good enough to warrant a spin-off for best girl?
Why did it have to be such a trainwreck, the concept and characters were great.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-webry.com/series/1029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's probably still running around with superpowers because USO NO USO

The concept will carry it if there's a continuation. Some things have rocky beginnings

Also Magane lives, it's official

She got her manga spin-off at least. It's a proud time to be a sharkfag.

How is it called?

The manga, I want to read it.

sunday-webry.com/series/1029

It's strange, she's not the kind of character I usually like, but in this garbage heap she was the only one I found entertaining. She saw the other characters for what they were: fucking stupid.

The anime was garbage and she was a shitty annoying character.

Alice was nice but nothing compared to Magane

Thanks

Yeah the anime was fucking trash

>people pretending Magane was a good point in this show
Yeah, no. She was just as shallow and worthless as the rest of them. The difference is that she had the "lul so randumb trickster" gimmick.

your loss

At that point the "The modern classic" was a still promising anime just by concept alone.If it weren't to go to shit Sharkie would be the trickster card in which we could expect some plotwist from.

She just killed a child on the first chapter.Godamm I love her.

She didn't die?

Alive and well

>more of this chick
It's a good thing it flopped.

i want to read doujins of her fucking soda. i mean at the end she actually kind of liked him even if it is only because he is amusing for her.but that means that he could be interested on testing soda's dick as well

That's a shame.

I am on ep 10 and I am pissed off how cheaply they tried to push story with her lying about Mamikas killer. Is Magane dead or crippled in later episodes ? No spoilers beside this pls.

She gets away with everything

Nope

To be fair, Soda is unintentionally monstrous. By not helping his friend, he doomed the world to a screaming autist. Even then, his own betaness keeps him from helping his team [the fact he helped make Altair] and finally, the reason he survived were the efforts of a heroic Shark and team government.

Best part? He got the job Setsuna died for.

Soda is a monster.

Disgusting and dissapointing. Anyway thanks for spoilerless answer.

She deserved to be in a better show.

Wait.
I must've missed something.
Where is Magane now?

She was a supporting character in an already decent show. Her charisma didn't match her impact, that's it. Give her a plot driven spin-off and it will fly.

Heaven with the rest of the deceased.

But she didn't die.

uso no I know it doesn't work this way

She was at the airport so she's basically doing whatever the fuck she wants now.

>Magane got off completely scott free
So tell me again, why didn't the government track down this know serial killer and capture her before she can do more damage? Even Alicetaria was able to find her. Since they knew her powers, they could've SWATed Magane easily.

Why would they hurt the protagonist?

Sharks rich now and poorfag laws dont apply to her

Nice