At what point during the war or (Madrara and Obito vs everyone) arch did Naruto jump the shark...

At what point during the war or (Madrara and Obito vs everyone) arch did Naruto jump the shark. At some point during these events the series broke its own standards of power and went completely beyond what an average Ninja battle. I say it was when Madara used TWO PD Metiors at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czugOt_H5oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When half of both armies died in like a mouth.

When Naruto got that hax Kurama power-up that let him send super-powered clones to all the different battles in the war.

Naruto jumped the shark right after the chuunin exam.

Madara's introduction.

These are the heavy hitting jutsu/techniques during the early-mid war arc:

Jinchūriki powers
Eight Gates Technique
Sage mode
Wood style
Mangekyo sharingan
Rinnegan

/\Madara had 4 out 6 of these when he was introduced. No one else had more than 2 before the creation of the Ten Tails Jinchuriki.

Naruto is so complicated. I lost track of what requirements you needed to get those rinnegan or sage of six paths or whatever power up and what powers those power ups actually entailed.

Naruto jumped the shark when Pain ressurected everyone he killed.

I'd say it jumped shark at the timeskip.

Does anyone even remember this guy?
He used to such a savage and legitemately cool in the first few episodes of Shippuden, a more than apt replacement for Sauce. and then at some point he started just.. being kinda there. he could've been so much more than a background character. This goes for most side characters. they used to be all great characters. and then you just sort of never hear about them except for a scene or two during the war arc.
youtube.com/watch?v=czugOt_H5oo

Tl;dr: Naruto jumped the shark when the side characters stopped being relevant

bump

Naruto jumped the Shark when it ignored most it's side characters.

Kiba was such a treat but probably got shafted the hardest in this series.

That is one of the dumbest "super forms" in shonen.

Naruto should've kept the regular sage mode.

The way he got it was bullshit but the actual design was great.

When Pain revived everybody.

They took the eye powers way too far, especially when they became plug and play.

It jumped the shark when characters could shrug off getting hit by explosions and stabbed in the gut. In early Naruto it felt like the characters were actual humans who could die from a simple stab wound.

Pain and Madara should have been the final villains and they could have killed a few more characters so it doesn't feel so happy go lucky.

I believe the exact moment was when the sand kid turned into that giant thing way back then.

When Tobi stopped being the Akatsuki's comic relief and turned out to be the real leader.

Lots of diverging answers here, almost everyone agrees Naruto jumped the shark at some point but there isn't a general consensus as to when it happened.

When pain arc ended.
Also hinata a shit.

I've never understood why Wood style was hyped up so much. How is it any better than any other elemental attack?

>hinata a shit
wrong.