candybaggins.tumblr.com/post/165409421660
archiveofourown.org/works/12111678
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That isn't Ursula

Oy pare
anganda naman ni Akko to
pero masmaganda si Sucy, tama ka

because your a pedophile

Can someone explain to me why Ursula/Chariot is perceived to have suffered from depression?
Her past didn't seem all that bad... Was it just the guilt of having stole magic from people that ate her up inside?

Something about blowing up a chunk of the moon, then losing the Shiny Rod and any hope of restoring magic.

She has had low self-steem even before the moon event, Croix bullshittery and her losing the rod made things worse. Also:

>Her past didn't seem all that bad
To be honest, we don't really know much about her past. Putting aside that the marked the moon, we only know her being a fuck up in LN, the fact that ot was fate she got chosen by the rod and being backstabbed by Croix.

Her origin and what she did during those 10 years are still a mystery (which is a good way to introduce new characters or antagonists) not to mention how did she met Alcor and Arcas

My nigga

oops, meant for

Bespectacled girls are usually the best ones

>Was it just the guilt of having stole magic from people that ate her up inside?
Yes, but it wasn't just that.

Look back at ep23. A lot of people loved her shows, but she took the criticisms to heart, like, too much. Deep down she never believed to be worth of the rod, despite being literally fate having it. Like others, said, Croix didn't help either, despite trying to be a good sport about it since the beginning.

Because she's cute and would probably be perfectly fine with you using her emotional and mental problems against her in bed.

what are you fucking gay

best girl is best

So did Croix teach herself French?

Croix might not even know French at all in reality. Maybe just a couple of words from her grandparents.

I rather see her speak pasta.

>western references in anime

LWA factually can't get worse

>discussing Japanese culture in English
dumb gaijin

star wars was huge in japan as well, still is actually, nobody there is gonna hate it because its not japanese

How do you feel about anime with elfs or orcs?

What if Croix can't pronounce Croix correctly either?

Muslim Witch Academia

BEST

I wish she had more moments and lines

Season 2 is the way, user. it will have a bit less of Akko and thankfully a lot less of Croix.

Would be perfect.

>and thankfully a lot less of Croix.
Take that back.

>French name
>Italian
She probably grew up in Piedmont and was taught since birth

>Croix
>Not Croix

Is Conz goin to Oktoberfest or is she too much of a workaholic?

I'm pretty sure it's a crime punishable by three weeks paid vacation in Germany not to go.

>be munichfag
>forgot today is Ozapft day and don't plan on going
Oh, no. Take care of my little witch merch for me, anons. I might not be coming back.

just found this, had a hearty kek

Needs a hijab

How did you find beauty like this?

This

I'm now imagining that he teaches flying school by throwing kids out of a window

I finally have a decent job that pays 10k per month, when are the Diana nendo preorders opening so that I can buy 20? Already payed for the BDs with Diana on the cover.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF THEIR PLAN?

>10k a month
>Decent

It's pretty good. I'm getting barely 2.5k a month.

It is because I own my house and have to pay no rent or mortage.

Did they swap places?

it's from tumblr
candybaggins.tumblr.com/post/165409421660

Which witches would be nice to see dressed as super-heroes? I would love it if Yoshinari did that for Halloween. Akko could be Batman, Lotte as Robin, Chariot Supeman, Diana Wonder Woman, Sucy Zattana, Cons Cyborg...

>literally inferior breeding genetics
>"""best""" or even """"""""good"""""""" girls
i disagree

I hear she takes pot smokers on broom flights with her, but she always seems to land alone.

>10k a month
>Decent
You smug bastard.

>Diana Wonder Woman
Well that one's already covered.

Would Sucy be into calling me mommy?

It depends entirely where the person is living. Cost of living varies massively.

That's still 120k a year

and in SF that would be just enough to pay for a slightly larger than average box

Nope.

Lotte loyalty for a hired gun

It was all because of mean comments from the internet.

Should I watch LWA for the shipping

Yes.

Just remember to be patient, Diana is missing for half the episodes in the first cour, and spents most of her time reading books and being overall irrelevant at the start of the second cour.

I need to watch the first two OVAs anywya.

kek

Oh come on... Croix wasn't that bad.
More of her would be a good thing, and I hope that the writers manage to fit her appropriately into season 2.

Well, keep in mind two things:
1.This isn't a romance
2.This isn't a yuri
Well, it seems that and were right.

>This isn't yuri
Why do you lie?

Not announced yet user but she is a given
Likely she will be revealed in the next wonfest

But you're the one lying, user.

>and I hope that the writers manage to fit her appropriately into season 2.
Personally, I hope they never bring her back as a teacher again.

Akko likes handsome dark-skinned boys.

kek but I can imagine something like
>dang enrollment actually went up for once
>shit we don't have enough faculty
>god dammit there's hardly any qualified applicants for new positions
>...maybe we can invite back the magic felon?...
after all the show consistently has shown just how much the administration fucks up, I wouldn't put this past them

Or, you know, introduce a brand new character for that.

And well, it's not like they don't have teacher characters for them to choose already anyway.

I rather like the idea some other user suggested about her working for the government, if she wasn't already, that is. After all, she was the one who pushed her government funded project into the school program.

I thought Akko had cocklust for Andrew?

>archiveofourown.org/works/12111678

"Cocklust" is like an exaggerated way to put it. It was just a slight crush that it evolved into friendship.

Episode idea
Please r8
>It's a new school year
>New students
>Rumors circulate about one student that she isn't even a witch
>Akko and co investigate
>She's a fast talking, flashy, charismatic (and attractive) witch, but she can quite clearly do magic
>Villain for the episode shows up, makes it so no one can do magic somehow
>New witch continues to use magic to get everyone else's magic back
>Akko and co finish off big bad after getting magic back
>Turns out the new witch just bullshitted her way through testing with sleight of hand, props, and other such fuckery
>She gets kicked out, but occasionally sneaks back into the school out of boredom
>Becomes a running gag; viewers can play "Where's Houdini" by looking for the witch getting carted off campus in the background

>archiveofourown.org/works/12111678
10/10

>It's a new school girl
>Akko and Diana are caught in bed together
>Theyre kicked out of the school and disowned
>They move to Massachusetts to get gay married and open a clam chowder joint by the sea that also sells flowers

9/10

2/10

1/10

why would they go to makkakoko?

>it's the school shooting episode

if anyone's goign to be the weirdo kid who has a death wish, it would be sucy

>not Constanze
We can't be blinded by moe

>Implying partners can't do it better than a single

how's your diakko week piece coming along?

>Sucy pushes Akko over the edge mentally and puts a gun under her pillow just so she can get caught in the middle of a school shooting

7/10
Akko should be thoroughly fooled by her "magic"

8/10 gave me a chuckle

Holy shit, they have been to close to the Steven Universe team, they're getting infected.

>one of the last high prestige schools of witch craft left in the world
>surprised that it has a diverse student body

Go away Sup Forums.

Not really that, but she looks exactly like the indian girl from that show, knowing how Trigger is it's very likely it's because of that.

(checked)
Better than Andrew

Croix you troll.

>Andrew in the friend zone
Poor Ankkofags

LWA takes place in [probably england??] and not the US though