Boruto

Will these two gonna be the next gen female versions of Naruto and Sasuke?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6o2bab/new_taka_theory_about_the_future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In character or fighting style?

If Sumire will be able to use a Nue Chakra mode and Sarada going to be rogue and insane then yes.

nah

Maybe Sumire should get some lines before making that call

Neither will ever be anywhere near relevant or powerful enough to draw that comparison.

Now that you said it Sumire has quite a similar backstory to Naruto. But I don't think there can be any real built up of their relationship unless they'd end up in the same team. Anything outside of Boruto's team will receive absolute minimum story development.

Sumire is a filler character

Sumire is literal filler, what are you think about? she has less lines than fucking... Ino's brat, what's his face.

Since Mitsuki is stealing the whole Sun/Moon comparison with Boruto, Sarada could use someone like that as well.

What's that?

academy of mist village

>Venice knockoff
One piece did it better.

>but she had a whole arc
What are you saying?
Keep telling yourself that
Can't tell if this is ironic shitposting or not

How can Konoha compete?

Yugioh arc v did Venice better then one piece

I didn't know that Karin died and became an android in the new dragon ball game

Is this show still in filler stages? Or is it worth trying now?

It went back into it. And non-filler material is still poor.

Naruto/Boruto is really shit especially when it comes to it's Locations/Environments.

So bland and uninspired.

Even Fairy Tail was slightly better in this regard desu.

Nothing is filler. Just because an episode or arc isn't rushing full speed towards the shit storm that is the flash forward or Kara doesn't mean its meaningless.

That's precisely what it means.

No. Unlike the original series Boruto is actually taking time to develop its characters and the world.

She's not in the manga. Her arc is filler.

>Boruto is actually taking time to develop its characters and the world

Both of them are basically Sakura and Hinata done right.

Unlike Sakura, Sarada at least delivers in whatever she plans to do without fucking it up and placing her in a situation where she needs to be rescued. Fuck at this point, she could get away with fucking up and getting captured since she has the flexibility now to turn that into development.

Unlike Hinata, Sumire has been able to be fleshed out as an actual character. Most of Hinata's development just lead up to her being breeding material for Naruto. Sakura was a much worse character, but at least she had her own ambitions. Hinata's entire life was nothing but backstory for her to be a mother and im still kind of pissed her cousin was killed off to make this relationship work.

I don't really care what the fuck Sarada and Sumire will do in the future but unlike the characters they're based off of, I can at least watch an episode with them in it without being fucking disgusted of their actions.

Unironically true. We are going to visit another village in the next arc which is something that never happened in Naruto.

Every episode of Boruto has taught something about the characters and they already feel more like actual friends then the original cast.

There's a difference between shitty SoL filler that focuses on a single character and meaningful development, it's just a shame that Boruto isn't the latter .

>thinking that this is shitty Sol filler
kill yourself

The anime is canon, and you're an idiot

It's better than shippuden filler (but then again anything is) but significantly worse than anything canon from the original series from a story writing perspective.

Ignore baiters who call the anime filler. Just stop responding to them.

Honestly this. Shippuuden's filler was the only filler arcs I would consider to be genuinely bad. Even the pre-Shippuuden filler ranged from fun to at least bearable.

This.

There were only a couple of kids with a close friendship to another in Naruto. This time it feels like all character are somehow connected to each other except maybe for Namida and Wasabi, but it feels more like a real twelve person group and I enjoy that.

Its sorta hard to say that when the "shitty SOL" has given Shino more character development than the entirety of the original series.

They're already sort of though. Sarada is an Uchiha with a living Uchiha relative to swap eyes with so she might eventually end up with an EMS. Sumire is a sort of jinchuriki where she can draw chakra from Nue and may or may not be able to get her own chakra mode from doing that later down the line. I'd actually prefer it if Boruto's story ends with Kawaki and for the final fight we get Sarada (taking Sasuke's place) and Sumire (taking Naruto's place) at the Valley of the End.

Sumire would fucking destroy Salad.

This is the paradise you get when you don't have an Uchiha running things.

Shino's still a joke so not much has changed, but he's an old character who I already liked and the job of these 'meaningful development' episodes should be to make me like and want to see more of the new generation which they have seemingly failed at considering I like them no more then when they were introduced (minus Mitsuki who's the only good new character and Sarada who developed into an interesting because of Gaiden)

Isn't the purple girl an OC character for a filler arc? Haven't seen her in the manga either, so she must be not that important.

iirc the manga is canon because its supervised by kishi last time i remember the anime isnt and is making original content that isnt in the manga supervised by kishi. Just saying.

Sarada butt

Kishimoto helped SP make the Hyuga visits episodes. That story was originally going to be 1 episode but then Kisimoto looked at it and advised them to split it into two episodes.

Kodachi also said that Kishi is very involved in the anime.

>samefaging this hard wew lad

>Just to delude himself into believing his waifu is cannon

Kishimoto doesn't write anything for Boruto, he just supervises both the anime and manga.

Kodachi is the main writer for the manga and also the script writer for the anime (meaning he's writing the bare events and characters so SP can write around it just like DBS).

Both the manga and anime and their characters are canon. The newest chapter of the manga including some of the anime class mates just proofs that more.

>this whole thread

Why are you guys always like this?

Because the Naruto fandom has and always will be Terrible. On every platform. In every corner of the internet.

Did somebody said Venice?

FTFY
>500000 seconds in ms paint

So what's the worst modern Naruto fans?

The compulsive shipfags even when the creator himself told one of his staff members to tell his fans to let old ships go?
The normies who say they're "over" Naruto and anime, but still never shut the fuck up about the game series?
Or the autists who debate over even the smallest thing?

Is this next generation shit any good?

Mediocre but it's fun to hope for improvement

Leletits is best girl and is probably going to fuck Mahmut in the ass whenever they meet

Nice fanfiction, anywhere I can subscribe? Specially that Sumire part, so cool!

Wow, fellow fanfiction lovers? I like this one personally.
reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6o2bab/new_taka_theory_about_the_future/

So the Sumirefag was a Redditor all along.

>Sarada vs Sumire

Won't happen but maybe a close friendship like Naruto and Sasuke. I mean Sarada was concerned about Sumire in episode 15 and they seem to be really good friends.

It was all me. It's always been me - the author of all your pain.

But Chouchou is Sarada's best friend

>there are autists who actually believe Sumire isn't canon
I am not autistic enough to argue about this shit every fucking thread, but damn, every single thread of this series has idiots spamming this shit endlessly. Thinking that she won't be relevant anymore is totally fine, because we don't have enough proof that the Nue stuff will be relevant again, but at this point you should know that she will be part of the Konoha 12 along the other new characters, even if she stays in the background she won't disappear, so calling her filler is a retarded thing to do.

Chouchou is everyone's friend, but no-ones best friend.

chouchou is gonna grow up to have a lot of boy friends!

She outright said that Salad was her best friend

Is*
I want a Sarada arc dealing with her clan truth.

new waifu

Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if she says that shit to everyone.

chouchou is gonna be hot as fuck once she learns how to burn off all that fat in combat. Sarada looks slutty as fuck I cant wait till we time skip and she gets tits and ass

>she gets tits
Not gonna happen. It's literally impossible for her.

why do you say that?

No one in her family has big tits, and Sakura was pretty much flat as a board until maternity.

>>literally impossible
pretty sure you could of just said impossible dumbass.

Uchihas are really T H I C C

I am pretty sure that no Uchiha woman was stacked.

uchiha are thick and dense and really really dumb!

will we ever see Class Rep with her Senjougahara look again?

You're still trying?

>samefag he says
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully never.

>projecting because the saladfag is a known tumblrfag

In your dreams.

Anyways screenshotfag, she is still a filler character. Anime is not canon cause it isn't written by the original author, until Sumire appears in the manga she will remain as a filler character.

wow you're able to do F12 to change the html and screenshot it

>Anime is not canon cause it isn't written by the original author
Then the manga isn't canon either. Kishi doesn't write anything anymore, he just supervises both anime and manga. The only difference mentioned in a recent interview is Kishi being more involved in small scenes in the manga,while leaving the anime team some more wiggle room, which makes perfect sense since he's not a screenwriter and his direct field of expertise is being a manga writer.

Does anyone find weird that villages had barely any non special Jonin?
In Part II, the only Konoha Jonin were the 4 team leaders, Neji, Shizune, Jiraiya and 5 dads.
That's 12 in total. All the other Jonin are Tokubetsu

We probably wont see class rep again once the anime starts following the manga.

she's too cute to be left in the background,
also her Nue power is related to Bort's eyehax

Been proven many times now that she lost all her relevance when she lost Kaguya techniques.

Or the manga introduce her and the other characters later on. Iwabe&Denki are definitely gonna be Metal's team mates.

It would be really fucking dumb to banish almost half of the Konoha 12 just to follow the manga storyline as is. Of course they are just going to add them, it's not even hard.

It's not like they said that the Gozu Tennou is lost forever. She needs the Gozu Tennou to summon Nue after all. Nue's gate is just 'closed'. It's not like it was 'destroyed' or something, it probably will be opened again.

Or you incorrectly called samefag without evidence like a newfag

Fuck these denialfags, post hawawas

>this projection

Even author ships it
she isn't pure anymore though

Don't have anything Sumire related but have this instead.