Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - State media autistically screeching

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
tagesschau.de/inland/bundestagsdebatte-109.html

>Full debate: What do we need ARD and ZDF for?
ardmediathek.de/tv/Maischberger/Wozu-brauchen-wir-noch-ARD-und-ZDF/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=311210&documentId=50466084

>#120db women's movement against migrant violence protest on a concert
youtube.com/watch?v=pfJ7zBns6Ms
>State propaganda
ardmediathek.de/tv/FilmMittwoch-im-Ersten/Aufbruch-ins-Ungewisse/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=10318946&documentId=49823526
>even more State propaganda
>Bundestag talking about Antifa blocking saturday's women's march
youtube.com/watch?v=BGA44z7v_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5LkZTv9MqCs

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
>Turkish getting butthurt by Poggenburg (AfD) bant

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/de-de/unterhaltung/tv/„maischberger“-gottschalk-liefert-bestes-argument-für-ard-und-zdf-und-gegen-von-storch/ar-BBJJf02?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=0fKspWWGr3E
youtube.com/watch?v=aP2F6brrJXQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/01/senior-army-chief-warns-lack-funding-armed-forces-could-lead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

msn.com/de-de/unterhaltung/tv/„maischberger“-gottschalk-liefert-bestes-argument-für-ard-und-zdf-und-gegen-von-storch/ar-BBJJf02?OCID=ansmsnnews11

bump

Bump youtube.com/watch?v=0fKspWWGr3E

Wrote this yesterday but the thread died, posting in case that user is here today.
Nope. In the early 2th century the Ottoman empire was in decline, they had failed to modernize and other powers were looking to conquer the "sick man of the Bosporus" namely Russia and Britain.
The British empire was something many Jewish bankers had invested in so bringing what would become Palestine under British rule was in their interest for both financial and Zionist reasons.
Here Willi comes in. The large but backwards Ottomans were a natural ally for an industrialized nation like Germany. With this alliance and by showing little interest in the creation of a Jewish state he had made himself an enemy to some very powerful people. The reason the war broke was most likely unrelated, but Britains interest in participating sure wasn't.

Identitäre Bewegung NRW user here, feel free to ask

*20th century

living underground?

nope, I am just not one of the frontrunners, no one is hiding. We can defend ourselves.

its you!
hows the current state of the IB in NRW?

faceberg com /pg /hotel.berlin /reviews/ ?
ref=page_internal
Please leave a 1 star review

Everythings good, we have many "bigger" groups here. Good guys to work with. You can expect a two big actions from a group in the Ruhrgebiet next months.

Burrow: "wir brauchen die öffentlich rerchtlichen für ficitionales etc."
so everything from guido knopp?

up up up

why does the worst anti german party - greens keep gaining?

>expect two big actions
>exciting!
are you still noticing constant growth ?

do you have a link regarding their statement?

youtube.com/watch?v=aP2F6brrJXQ

MUST WATCH

Greetings krautbros, let's uncuck Europe and good luck.

Because they're gaining the anti German voters abandoning the SPD who believe the SPD is not "left" enough anymore.

Trixiiiiieee!

greetings fellow friendly Benito

hardcore leftists refugees that are former spd voters who are not happy with the koalitionsvertrag and the acutal condition of spd.
afd and grüne both profit from spd going down the drain.
that will stagnate at one point

Death to Merkel..of course

good luck next sunday

would they not go to the "linke", I think its because we germans to care about the enviroment. Many middle class moms who care about mcdonalds packaging being thrown into the wild.

thanks for your support friendly Boris.

here

i think moststy the spd voters are from west germany and naturally the linke is more fringe there , a lot of wessis prefer the greens.

>(((Mounk)))
>Sellgoy: nothing to see here, soyim

Good luck to you my friend

Good morning

>Many middle class moms who care about mcdonalds packaging being thrown into the wild.
>Let's vote for Volkstod and cultural marxism
Wenn da draußen Stimmvieh rumtorkelt, das so denkt, war die Demokratie eindeutig ein Fehler.

thx sven
thats worth spreading

pretty shure there is and yes
>Demokratie in unserer form war ein fehler.

yeah a friend of mine started a new group and has many interested people, young boys in areas with many musels are the biggest group

Try early 19h century

Are you and your frens /fit/?

Not sure what to think of the Five Star guys ... they look like a Marine Le Pen / Front National type party so not really right-wing.

Securing Italy would be a big step towards 'FORTRESS EUROPA'.

checked
outstanding user! the moment my own business starts getting sustainable by itself shall be the moment i will immediatly join you

wouldn't have posted otherwise

Greetings /fit/ Christbro

those clowns exist, its the
" i don't know shit about anything and don't know what to vote but i care for the environment and want to have brownie points for beeing a good caring person"

Merkel is the savior Germany needed. Electing her was the right thing to do.

Managment retards.

virtue signaling 101

They were still doing well in the early eighteenhundreds, but they completely missed the industrial revolution.

Can you both stop already? It's disgusting. First you post the golem, then you post her blacked shit.

This will never stop

Okay, then I can finally stop wasting my time on this

yeah, as we see ourselves as the frontpeople, we need selfimproved people fit+lit, but I can speak for OUR group and some groups I know. A few people from Hessen that I met were Weeboos

Lets make Deutschland and Europe great again!

made me kek hard

Look at this guy. He knows how to raid

This is good though, even with the Greens rising. Merkel cannot make a deal with Linke, so thats votes bleeding from any potential gov coalition. FDP surprisingly has a spine, so that as well is votes removed.

The fall of SPD is only a great thing, and the only potential coalition with these numbers would be CDU/CSU + SPD + Greens.

What I don't quite understand is why FDP is bleeding support, and why CDU/CSU isn't. It'd make sense IMO that Merkel would be bleeding votes for FDP. But for some reason not?

I just went to the grocery store, and I saw a WHITE woman wearing a hijab (her face was visible though), and she had an Arab kid with her.
I got so fucking mad i couldn't stop staring at her the whole time i was at the grocery store. I think she got creeped out because after she paid she left in a hurry.
I'm fucking trembling with anger right now, is this what German women are like in 2018? I don't even live in (((West))) Germany, i'm in eastern germany. I can't even imagine what the (((West))) must be like.
i don't want to live in this country anymore.

(Heiko, das war natürlich nur ein Witz, kein Grund gleich mit dem BKA anzurücken)

F

Five Star is a Soros puppet party. This is the guy they want as Minister of Economy.

good luck italy bros

kek wills it

as an america, i just wanted to stop by and tell you that it's not too late, its never too late

>What I don't quite understand is why FDP is bleeding support

Because the Media did a great job at roasting the Liberal Democrats for backing out of the coalition talks when it became apparent that Chancellor Merkel would only work to make a deal with the greens - while just expecting the Liberal Democrats to join the Government no matter what.

>FDP surprisingly has a spine

This is really important.

Let's hope lega gets 20%

you guys are electing merkel again right, for a 4th term? does she collect your testicles at the voting booth?

And?
Once you barely hear German when in the store then it is *bad*.
I also was just at the grocery store, after I got over the shrieking of elderly women with hijabs in languages I don't understand I got to stand in line in front of a Russian singing and behind a German girl and her Turkish boyfriend.

Old people are still voting the CDU because it was a decent party 30 years ago

> Swinging around a small flag meant for children just after winning an election

Ah you're a cuckold..

One should vote Christian Democrats with their First Pick because it is the reasonable thing to do.

Otherwise you will just have Social Democrats (or Leftists in the east) winning the district.

Use your second pick to make a difference.

so there is something wrong with a man waving a german flag? what a little gay cuck you are.

Our msm is infested with greentards.
They dont often get shit on
No one is calling them out on their pseudo science bullshit, instead it gets pushed and the new narrative.
Their head in BW is seen as a carrying father figure. Some vote soley for him, despite himself beeing disconnected from the party base. Once he even threted with early retirement
There are two groups of people.
Those who put up with it and considere them voteable
Those who are afected by their stupid decisions and will never considere them as voteable

I will never do that! I support my party with both votes, also they get more money that way.

NRW?

>Five Star

Berlin has a school with security now. HAHAHA everytyhing is wrong with this picture. West Germany has to die so that we can live. Säxit now!

Hamburg

>Germania Wachschutz
>Öztürk

everything that is wrong with Germany in one picture.

The western defence organisations already ask money for the meme Russian threat. Don't fret, yank.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/01/senior-army-chief-warns-lack-funding-armed-forces-could-lead/

argh, checked

let´s hope so

Doesn't Russia have a lot of Muslims and Jews?
Why don't they get shit for it

whats that have to do with my post, Ivar?

Furthermore, we have very good economic relations with Germany and our leaders are good friends, Putin is a good friend of Schroder as well, they boozed together. Even if we needed more conflicts in our continent - which we don't - Germany is the last country we would wrestle with, so fuck off.

Because they kill them if they fuck around.

Fuck off with this shit. We had CDU and SPD for the strongest party WITHOUT EXCEPTION since 1945.

It's mostly YOUNG PEOPLE the AfD needs to reach and we need a rightwing LeFloid or Paul Joseph Watson

they'd push your shit in QUICK

glad to hear that russia

wow so they are nazis

well....we have hagen grell

Checked but DELET THIS!

Welcher Deutsche will sich schon vor ne 95% Kanackenschule in Berlin stellen, die sprechen doch eh alle kaum Deutsch.

Sympathic, but no offense, not good looking enough and lacks potential to reach the youth. It's great that he gives his best though and speaks up!

Putin fucking hates Merkel tho.
And yeah Schröder and Putin are complete bros, thanks to that Schröder has a comfy hand in GazProm and gets insane amounts of money from that.

Germany and Russia are gonna become bros again in a few years Id assume.
If the US lets it happen, theyve been fighting over us ever since the war.

Daily reminder that the most effective form of resistance is not working. Don´t pay taxes, don´t pay sozialversicherungsbeiträge, extract as much money as possible out of the welfare systems.

Wohl Osmanen Germania...

Keep telling that yourself that you lazy bastard....

>yes goy, do nothing and live in poverty and let sandniggers take over your country

Daily reminder that NEETS are not welcome here

Keep working to keep Mama Merkel in power and the fake refugees well fed. But don´t complain when the people that were brought to this country with YOUR money fuck you over.