Trump Taking Guns Away?

I've watched ALL of the recent Trump meetings LIVE and not once has he said that he's trying to take your guns. The only bad thing that he said is that he's going to do an executive order to get rid of bump stocks. I don't like it. You don't like it. But it's not "he's going to take all the guns" like the fucking media and the JIDF shills are pushing right now. The thing he said in reference to going around due process was only in reference to the mentally ill. Again, I don't like it, but he's not saying that they're going to go around due process for everyone, just those who are mentally ill.

>nb4 the guvmint can just say you're mentally ill and take your guns anyway hurr durr
No they can't, because if they do and it turns out that you're not mentally ill, the government will be in a whole heaping pile of dogshit with the courts. Trump already has to deal with 9th circuit bullshit, he doesn't want to deal with even more shit, even if he did want to take everyone's firearms--which he doesn't. He supports arming teachers. Why would he want people going door to door taking people's guns? Especially after getting the NRA endorsement. Especially knowing that his ENTIRE CONSTITUENCY is middle America whites who won't give up their guns for a million bucks.

This whole fucking thing about "Trump is now anti-gun" is JIDF divide and conquer, blackpilling strats 101. This should be obvious to anyone whose been on Sup Forums for more than a year and is smart enough to read and understand patterns. THE JIDF HAS PUT ALL THEIR FUCKING BUDGET INTO THIS OPERATION. THIS IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER. THEY ARE TRYING TO WEAKEN OUR MEMES. THEY WANT TO GET INSIDE YOUR HEAD AND BLACKPILL YOU. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BC1cMJQrG4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BC1cMJQrG4s
youtube.com/watch?v=0QI6gT7zxXg
youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh shilling
>muh 4d chess emperor
Fuck off. Trump pushing for gun control in anyway is enough for me to stop supporting him.

>bump stocks aren't important anyway!
They aren't. But gun control is still gun control. He caved, and now he's the democrat's bitch.

bump stocks are fucking useless toys for retards who like capeshit movies and fart jokes. if anything this is just a way to shut up left tards.

Yep, it is a major deviation from his platform so pretty much certainly a lie. Trump is very logically consistent, so this stands out.

>shills right on time

WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT 4D CHESS YOU STUPID SHILL BITCH? I SAID THAT i DON'T LIKE THIS NIGGER TAKING BUMP STOCKS. YOU'VE OUTED YOURSELF AS A SHILL BITCH. YOU PUSH AND PUSH THIS BULLSHIT AND IT'S NOT GOING TO FOOL ME. YOU MAY HAVE FOOLED THE BOOMERS AND NEWFAGS ON HERE BUT YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME CUNT!

Appeasement leads to more appeasement, which is how we got here in the first place.

Is this 5D shilling or am I sleep deprived?

A full year later and still some people have no idea what's really going on.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BC1cMJQrG4s
>9:35
Pence:
>We need to give law enforcement additional tools to deal with people who are deemed to be mentally ill by their families
>It needs to go through due process tho

Trump:
>Maybe it shouldn't go through due process tho because these people are already known to be dangerous and mentally ill
>maybe we should take these mentally ill people's guns first and then go through due process before they do something crazy

These fucking shills on here are lying to you saying "Trump will take your guns without due process". Again, I DON'T SUPPORT HIM ON THIS, THIS IS NOT /PTG/. BUT, the fact is that there has been a massive influx of anti-Trump posts that are flat out LIES on this board. Who else but JIDF? Who else but ShareBlue? Who else but the demonic kikes who want to fuck your meme magic?

The only people I'm shilling against are the kikes who've launched a massive sliding operation after this Trump meeting.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QI6gT7zxXg

I guess you've missed this one. drumftard

Thanks for the bump retard.

I watched this whole fucking thing JIDF. Why dont' you show me where he said "I'm taking everyone's guns". Fuck you.

17:00

I meant 17:50

Its not jdif. Its just trolls.

He is talking about you.

>muh shills

We're only concerned with what is real, what is true and what is right.

Trump:
>you have to take the guns away from people who can be easily judged to be mentally ill
How is this anything close to "HE'S TAKING ALL THE GUNS OMG11!!111"?

idiots falling for leftist concern shills, news at 11.

I did not say that, faggot

Yes because the JIDF has never raided Sup Forums before and there is no evidence to support that claim. kys

the problem with taking bump stocks away is that next time dems have their shot at gun control, they would take bump stocks, now they can go after magazines or semi-autos or whatever else it is instead

Yeah, those damn heebs and their foreskinless cocks tha women like to suck. Them and their ability to be the top of every single conspiracy ever, by way of jew magic.

Right pal?

See: I was telling you to show me where he said he's taking everyone's guns, not just the mentally ill. I've already addressed that here:

>Right pal?
Yes. Demon jew magic is the problem

I had not thought about it. Say you get back from servering in a war for are country, you can get a check for say 15k for pstd or keep your gun rights Fuck.

I showed him what Trump has said. I didn't say he said that he is taking everyones guns. I just pointed when he said what OP said hasn't seen.

Who cares if he doesn't get anything legal the the optics are still bad. Fucking kike shill

Yeah, jew magic. The curse of the flacid cock they put on you is having an effect on the jewedias jewspiracy to control yer foodstamps and cockrings.

I'm OP you fucking idiot, and I already addressed that point. I don't like it, fuck, but it's not nearly as bad as what half this board is saying right now.

Heil schicklegruber

Hello fellow antisemite, lets go spray a uncirumsized dick on a specific jew church, at a specific time. You bring the paint and meet me there. I will loan you back the money for the paint.

Gee i wonder who's behind this yet again.

holy fuck

Shills just go on auto.

Oh my god.. The memes are becoming reality! I want off this ride!! I want to become a normie once more!!!

Dianne Feinstein.
oy vey

Chesscucks have to go back

I said it before and I'll say it again: NO ONE THINKS THIS IS FUCKING CHESS. THIS IS A STATEMENT THAT TRUMP MADE THAT IS BEING TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER Sup Forums

>t.sjw
the j doesnt stand for justice

>nazi flag
hey jidf

>trusting President "stop and frisk is great" Trump with your guns
You'd be a fool not to have seen this coming.

Where were you in the campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM

"Take the firearms first, then go to court."

Trump is an anti-gun cuck cracking to dem pressure and his kike family.

I'm a meme war vet. I have maga hats. I have a maga flag hanging in my bedroom. But let me be perfectly clear: If he continues on this path of gun control, I will be off this train faster than you can blink an eye.

EVERYTHING in todays world is a mental health issue. If I stare off in the distance for too long, I have some sort of disorder. Stay off this path trump! They will use it against us all in the future.

So these posts have been shilling all along. OP is right, you know: this post isn't about 4d chess at all. Perhaps this was posted by a computer program

>taking the guns of the (((mentally ill))) without due process is normal goys
You realise Jewish psychologists would classify everybody here as mentally ill, right? They will twist mental illness into anyone who speaks out against the Jews, believe me

>out of context
see: I've already addressed this

A peroson who isthreating ppl & has a gun & is widly known by the ppl around them that they are mentallly - but but wait for a court to rule on that, while you wait through the pathetic jew owned court system (weeks, months) the mentally ill person has killed his family & anyone else who is nearby, then they turn the gun on themselves - the end

I'm sorry but it's over.

He's done and I can't vote for him again.

You can always tell who is a shill and isn't. But in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuke codes.

The background check already has a person judging someone on their mental illness, you don't seem to be crying over that fact?

I agree, and I don't think that he's going to do so. Everyone's freaking out about this really minute thing of taking bump stocks and taking guns away from the mentally ill, but they're forgetting that he's talking about literally arming teachers and completely doing away with "Gun Free Zones". This is HUGE and hasn't been in acceptable public discourse in DECADES. Trump is still /ourpresident/, believe me.

>WAHH, WAHH, MOMMY I WANT MY BUMPSTOCKS MOMMY
That's you. That's what you sound like.

Mentally I'll can't own a gun. Classify anyone who is LGBT or an SJW or a communist as mentally I'll. No gun for you. And no nuke codes for Trump.

>ban mentally ill from getting guns
>libs cheer
>this includes trannies because gender dysphoria is a mental illness
>OHNONONONO
>media has to cover this redpilling everyone that doesn't know that trans is a mental disorder and not something to be praised
>4D underwater electric football

The fact that he's talking about taking guns from anybody is the point here.

"Shall not be infringed" is a very clear statement from the 2a.

No more compromises.

This whole fucking thing about "Trump is now anti-gun" is JIDF divide and conquer
this 110%
fpwp

Lol, here will new inventions in the future that gun owners now don't need & yet as soon as they will be deemed illegal to own certain gun owners will be crying like baby because they have been taken away. Bump stocks could not have been invented, they are useless, so why are ppl crying about it?

>You dont like it
Im fine with banning bump stocks. Anybody who thinks bump stocks are a good idea are retards. They sacrifice to much stability for the increased fire rate, if you want an automatic just wait until Civil War 2.0 starts and kill a soldier, take their gun, ???, profit. Also anybody who thinks any bump stocks were used in the shooting in Las Vegas is a brainlet retard

The checks are fine as they are. Taking someones guns without due process will lead to (((psychologists))) pronouncing someone mentally ill allowing them to be killed easily as their guns will be taken and they cannot defend themselves. Your incredibly niave if you think that power wont be exploited by (((them))). They already have a track record of calling anyone who opposes their agenda "mentally ill".

The thing is it'll limit other stocks. It won't be just bump stocks it'll be "anything that alters fire rate".

And if you really think the dems are only going to be fine with just bump stocks, you clearly haven't been following their trend with gun control. This shit has been going on since the 30's and they'll only continue to chip away at our 2a rights.

Spectacular.

>He didn't specifically twirl his Snidely Whiplash Moustche while going 'Yeeeees I WILL DISARM THE POPULACE!!' so he dindu nufin, checkmate shareblue shills

A case in point is the legality, no one who is going to commit a crime gives a shit wether they are legal or not. In fact with them being illegal makes them harder to track down BEFORE they commit the crime. Dumb Democrats are simply adding fuel to the fire in their own cesspit crime ridden plantations

Okay, you're just making want to vote for his contender now thanks.

I don't care about bump stocks at all, soeones just going to come up with another modification to do what it does, it just seems like everyone jumped ship at this point.

Hey, I never said I approved. The point of this thread is that there is a divide and conquer operation going on where shills are spreading LIES.

>Okay, you're just making want to vote for his contender now thanks.
hahahahahahaha
t. spineless faggot roastie

The background check already has that, the ycheck ppl for mental illness, no doubt a Jew is sitting behind a desk assessing whether a person can have a gun. Cruz was mentally ill, how was he able to purchase a gun if the background checks stop mentally ill ppl purchasing them?

How the fuck am I roastie?

Well everyone on this fucking board is saying that he's saying he's going to disarm the populace and I'm trying to show people that he's not saying that, it's not as big a deal as these FUCKING KIKES are making out to be, and that he's talking about COMPLETELY ABOLISHING GUN FREE ZONES. That will be such a huge victory that I'll be fine with him getting rid of some shitty piece of equipment like a bumpstock.

You mean anything that is an addition to a persons finger pulling a trigger as fast as they can? Now why would someone need to fire faster than what a person could fire with just their finger? Why would a person want to unload a full mag faster than the ycould by just their finger? The answer is no one.

Your writing style is effeminate and whiny, like a bitch.

> Due process is unnecessary to deny people their constitutional rights if you disagree you're a shill
Pacing and Leading. Trump turning people into gun grabbers.

> Gun Free zones abolished
> Your gun can be taken from you on a whim
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You need a licence to carry a gun, as with a car licence there are rules, the background check deals with mental illness, if you are mentally ill you cannot have access to a gun, if you are mentally ill after you purchased the gun you have broken the rules on owning a gun

I. DON'T. AGREE. WITH. THIS. Neither should you. how many times do I have to say it?

>Your gun can be taken from you on a whim
Trump isn't even saying this you fucking ingrate.

>ingrate
What a fucking bootlick
> Why aren't you thanking LE BASED GEOTUS for his threatening your guns?

>guys! hes just taking guns from the mentally Ill! fuck them!
Abraham Lincoln has severe depression and would've had guns taken from him

It is simple, either the current law works fine & is simply not being followed (accidentally, on purpose or simply through incompetence). Or the current law is shit & cannot stop mentally ill ppl from having access to guns. I am going with the 1st.

Reminder that the USSR did this exact thing, pathologising their opponents.

Reminder that wanting to chop your dick off i considered mentally healthy, but playing video games isn't

The test is the same during a background check, if it is deemed the person should not have a firearm they will not get a licence to own one, clearly there is plenty of scope (lol) for leeway, but a a person who like Cruz is threatening ppl should not be anywhere near a gun

You know it's funny, you call anyone who calls Trump out on his bullshit a shill meanwhile all you do is defend ever shitty decision he makes. I wonder who really are the shills here

Interesting, I wasn't defending these decisions. THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO POINT OUT THAT WE ARE BEING RAIDED WITH SHILLS YOU CUNT. READ THE OP.

> In an alternate universe:

>Trump: The court system i too cumbersome. I want people accused of felony thrown in prison without due process
> /ptg/ IT'S JUST FOR FELONS WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING FELONS

What decion has he made on guns? A Q&A with students & others & then another photo op with the Dumbocrats? He has made no decision, it is also out of his hands & the states actually have the powers to stop ppl owning guns (as per Commifornia & NY). Trump is owning all those fags & he plays them like a violin everytime - nothing will happen as per always

Mentally ill ppl get sectioned & thrown in a loony bin as they should be, why wasn't Cruz sectioned & thrown in a loony bin?

DUE

FUCKING

PROCESS

BS, a mentally ill person is sectioned WITHOUT COURTS BEING INVOLVED. They do not have time to sit around for weeks waiting for $1000 lawyers to get into gear to draft the paperwork, it has to be done STRAIGHT AWAY and is done all the time because not only are the public in danger but also the mentally ill person.

that is so precious

this doesn't happen in the united states

> Man, making sure people's rights aren't infringed is SUCH BUSYWORK you guys.

"All states generally require (someone) provide clear and convincing evidence that someone is imminently dangerous to themselves or others," Gold says. And "imminent" is typically interpreted to mean the past 24 to 72 hours. I think that would apply to Cruz, so why wasn't he he sectioned/commited?