Do you think bikes are just one of the steps to take out our collective manliness and testosterone...

Do you think bikes are just one of the steps to take out our collective manliness and testosterone? Evidence has shown that soyboys tends to prefer bikes over cars. Bikes are so full of faggotry that even Freddie Mercury wrote a song about it in a faggy way; youtu.be/gWJ8_B9BVxo

What do you think, Sup Forums are you a bikecuck?

I can't afford a car because I'm neet

T. LONDON SOY BOY

I moved to big city and these days fellate over bicycles all day. Some guy says he's had his bike stolen ten times lmao

T. YURUP CUNTREE WHERE A SHITBOX IS 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 EUROS

got my shitbox and put 106 miles on it an all I did was change tires, belts and oil. I bet you biked needed more than that you fucking mongol.

inb4 MUH GIMI RAIKONBENNN :D:D:D:D:D

>have to pay goyim insurance
>have to pay for gas
>have to pay some redneck to half fix your car everytime there is something wrong with it
>have to drive in traffic
>can't drink or get high whenever you want
>on top of car payments
Might as well just use Uber

I agree. Le Tour de France is like a week long cum shower of faggotry.

>our collective manliness
L0Lno fgt pls

>being a car cuck

Men drive trucks

Riding a bike means pressure on your balls. Thus low t and other harmful effects.

>t.poor and crashes like a roastie
>t. poor
>t. soyboy who can't fix his own car
>t. soyboy who is afraid of highways
>t. degenerate
>t. poor

Kill ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((yourself))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm a bikecuck because I live in a city and i'm not paying out the wazoo for a vehicle that I'd use a couple times a year at most

>£1000 for car
>£500 to insure
>~£150 road tax
>Pay for fuel

Why would I pay all that when I can just use a £100 bike. Get's you fit too. Part of the obesity crisis is because nobody walks anywhere, everyone drives.

There's literally no benefits to a car when you live near a city with developed infrastructure (trains, trams, etc). If you live in the countryside I'll give you that though.

They crush nuts, but exercise increases testosterone. Recumbents don't have this problem and are faster, which is why they are banned from international competition. Problem is that like most efficient activities, you look like a turbo sperg for participating, which is more socially devastating than looking like a soy boy.

Mostly though, they look like soy boys because they don't thirst for individual freedom of movement. They are making a concession in daily transportation and life, which leads to more concession and cuck behavior in other areas.

Pretty cool to ride a bike imo. At least you're active. Uber is truly being a cuck. Buy your own damn car.

i bet u fat

I keep forgetting you european faggots think a distance greater than 30ft is huge. I need a car in the US because I've done many 15 hour drive straight though and it wasn't a huge deal. I

Fucking what? You'd think exercising your legs and lower body would be a boost to testosterone as long as you aren't a faggot about it. But I guess fat is the replacement for testosterone in el-goblino-units, so a car would definitely save your "testosterone" when you live more than a city-block away from work.

>*drives across the road to the drive 'thru'*

>I I I I I I

Do you ever stop to think that not everybody's lifestyle and surroundings are the same as yours?

A 15 hour drive is ok in the US because your big barges are comfy and the roads are wide and straight. On this side of the pond it takes a lot more concentration. Burgers avoid hiring cars in Europe and especially the UK because of this, we drive on the left too which is too complicated for a burger.
Bikes should be banned from public roads. No different to a skateboard or roller skates, and not suitable for roads any more.

>56%
>having the ability to think

Come on, brother.

>Barges

A 5-speed Fiesta isn't a barge my dude.

You are definitely a soyboy, like all neets, you fucking parasite
Might as well share you wife with a bull as well, huh?
You go find a bbc that fits that asshole of yours
>t. cuck
Whoa dude, just go to straight to Craigslist or something like that. Yiur post was the biggest cuckoldry demonstration I've ever seen. If not for my cristian values I'd be tempted to fuck your wife as well.

I only need to ride my bike 15 mins each day. I dont need a car in this tiny overpopulated country. Not yet atleast. Plus its healthy. Not your fault you cant ride a bike without getting shot by your fellow favela niggers.

whew lad trying a bit to hard eh?

I always lol at the poorfags standing in the rain at the crowded bus station and waiting for their cuck bus
Meanwhile I can enjoy all the perks that come with my Bavarian seven series beast
Also those jealous looks girls give me, are golden

>physical exercise and activity daily to get around makes you a soyboy

>great way to exercise while getting out and enjoying the beauty of your country
>le soy
This board is a fucking meme.

No, and a s-class is, but the majority of burgermobiles are bigger than the majority of euromobiles.
You pedantic fuck

>cuck bus

What about cuck carts? How do you do your weekly shop?

I'm fucking wasted atm so yeah probably friend

just use a broader seat that doesn't squeeze your balls to pancakes

also it provides a way to stay fit

>not a car and two bikes
last job i had, in another location, it used to take me 3 minutes and 48 seconds to drive to work from home.
current location, (havent had the bmx or mtb sent up yet) takes me about 9 minutes to walk
why the fuck would i need to drive a car?

Bikes are a lot more masculine than cars, to be honest. Cars have seat belts and airbags and massive amounts of safety equipment, holding your hand every step of the way to your destination. A bike has none of that. In most cases you'll accelerate faster, you need to work harder physically in order to maneuver, in case of crash you'll most likely die.

"Deciding to buy a car instead of a bike in brazil" wew lad good lucky spending 5 bucks for a L of gasoline......Oh btw bike/walking is good for the body,u need to try that you fat fuck

>a form of transport that makes you fit
>lowering testosterone
what

welcome to the magic world of Sup Forums retardation

YOU FOUND ME
YOU FOUND ME

Americans are such dumb lard beasts. It seems they can't feel manly without a dumb car or a rifle in their anus.

Cycling is good exercise and fun too. Just don't be a faggot and turn it into a cult thing.

>sitting on and grinding your ballbag
heck, it might

pollution fucks up your hormones though.
That's one of the reasons T levels are going down in the last 100 years

Dude thats some bad bait

Exercise boosts test, sitting on your fat arsch in a traffic jam two hours a day lowers test

>Military unit across the glove were still and still use bicycles

BUT THEY DONT MAKE BIG NOISE AND GO VROOM VROOM

Cycling's fun if you don't depend on it.

Public transport, busses, etcetra are absolute shit after work, or going to work. Even in traffic jams you have your own personal palace of music and focus. Don't get that with a bus.

Also, you're only dependant on yourself. it's pricey, but fucking worth it. Saves you having to do a fucking flip and gives you way more work oppurtunities.

Fuck. Public. Transport.

>there's no traffic on highways

come home white man

Bikes rhymes with kikes
Get rid of the bike kike
Kikes ride bikes, straight into the ovens

This kills the American

Depends what time you're travelling. Most of the time, you'll be flowing freely. Don't pick a 9 to 5 and you'll be fine.

There are circles in America.

plenty of bike riders in the netherlands also have cars. one does not exclude the other.

>Train transportation
Please. I love my Sydney Trains, But using them to go anywhere where which isn't lesiure related is an extreme pain in the rectum I don't ever want to experience again.

>Evidence has shown that soyboys tends to prefer bikes over cars.
What evidence links “soyboys” and their mode of transportation?

pretty much this. one place i used to work was 16.4 km from home. i could beat the bus most days by 10 minutes

hate the players not the game

But no one understands them and chaos ensues

This

And with shitty rail, you have to adhere to a shitty time table, and even then there are constant delays.

I love my car, under no circumstances would I ever part with it, unless my financial situation changed.

>changing lanes mid round about
nice one, guess it doesn't count if you can't afford 20c worth of extra paint tho

SOYBOYS

kek that looks so gay

We have roundabouts all over the usa... especially in DC and other major cities. It cuts down on traffic.

it's fine for the green car to change lanes there

Yes, because there's no lines (despite 2 lanes)

Why don't you just buy both?

I once read an article that using bikes reduced male fertility by 30%.

even if there were lines it would be fine

Doing exercise makes you a soyboy now? What's next? Not being a virgin makes you a soyboy?

Even with a good metro system, which our one is practically fine if you take out the timetable issues and low staffing due to our work laws and changing times, you've still got to adhere to timetables as another user said, ontop of that, you can quite literally beat the public transport by an hour if you're traveling 30 kilometers, especially if it's not a busy place. On top of that, unless if you get into an accident yourself, there's always other routes, other possibilities, and most problems are self managable. If a train crashes in sydney along one of it's trainlines, Oh fuck me, good luck with that. You're not getting anywhere. Even with the rail busses.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

My school, work, parents, girlfriend, friends all live within 6 kilometers of me. Takes 60 minutes to walk, or 15 minutes with bicycle. Driving the same distance and finding a parking spot takes about 30 - 40 minutes. And when it is -30 it takes 15 minites to heat the car or I have to wake up 2 hours in advance to put heating cable to my car. And driving in winter with low speeds and constant sopping seem to consume 30 liters/100km.

OP's probably refering to more temperate/tropical environments where vehicles are more sensible. I'm not too familiar with snow, but what the fuck kind of car are you driving which takes 15 minutes to warm up? You talking about the engine or the whole car itself?

Yeah, exercising is for soyboys, sitting on your ass is for real men.

No, you have to drive to the gym pumped full off recycled air and filled with chads looking at themselves in the mirror to exercise

I've been riding a bike basically everyday for four years straight now and my T is still high as fuck

>soyboys like bikes
Faggot, you need to explain for what reason the like bikes.
I love to ride my bike, love to take long tours. Its is a very beautiful sport. I up to now I have driven my bike to work, because its so much more pleasurable than taking the bus or the car. You get extra exercise and just pass all the jammed traffic.

Yes I own a car, but I only use it for long distances, or in bad weather.

need to be physically fit to cycle
need to face danger of cars driving right beside you
56% dont like it because they are too in bread to drive

cars are bad for the environment and bad for cities. They make it so instead of streets being a place for people to exist they're for vehicles to quickly move through. Visiting a place with almost no cars really opens your eyes to how awful they make city life

Civilized countries have bike paths. We don't. As a biker you have to contest the road with drunk slavs in volkswagens and insane truckers because we also don't follow rules about heavy vehicles on certain roads.
You think the soyim bikers give a fuck? They hog the road like this is fucking Amsterdam. They most likely smoke the herbal jew and have a gay political agenda. Fuck bikers.

I never wanted a car, neither then, nor now. That was my second redpill, women are the first jew, cars the second. I own a decent city bike and I wear padded shorts under my regular clothing so my genitalia never rubs on the saddle which is also a decent one with bladder hole in the middle.

>t. soyboy who can't fix his own car
how old is your car? most new cars are almost impossible to fix without a workshop. Also with all the electronics you would need to study that shit first to know how to fix your car.

are you having a stroke

I work in security management for Sydney Trains in the RMC, I catch a train to work in Central every day and let me tell you.

Good luck driving here and parking buddy. Good luck.

Bicycles are for kids, and maybe women.

LEL, I'd like to see a soyboy on a VTT instead of one those... things.

Italians fucking suck at driving anyway.
You know you're not actually supposed to bump into bumpers, right?

>exercise
>soyboyism
pick one

It's not a manliness thing, it's a money thing. Our generation is getting ripped off big time, so this is how the expectations are adjusted.
>forget about owning a house, settle to a nice 350sqft rental apt
>forget about cars, they're bad for the environment, use a bike instead

>Relying on other people to transport you around
PEAK soy

A bike and a car.
Obviously cycling will aid in fitness, gets you in the sun, connects you with the community (e.g. saying hello to people). Mountain biking gets you in amongst nature. So many good things about cycling, highly recommend giving it a go especially if you find yourself always inside. Not a soy boy thing. All types of people use bicycles.
Wouldn't go without either.

>paying for his own car
>he doesn't pay Ukrainians to drive him around

>Central
>Working anywhere in the CBD
>Ever wanting to touch that place for anything other then leisure

Even then
I've been on plenty of trains towards fucking parramatta and it's about the same at rush hours. Packed to brim like sardines. Completely uncomfortable. Impersonalized, sucks the energy out of you.

Don't forget that thing's safe too. Crash into a concrete wall at 80km/h, and the door will still open. You can't get up though because your legs are replaced by the car's engine, but hey.

Cyclist are the worst. They don't pay the same taxes drivers do yet they not only use the road but it is LAW to move to the other lane to pass them even if they're on the hard shoulder.

Same as a house. You think you have property but you don't. You have to pay for the right of exclusiveness of use but at any point the Goverment can take it away from you if you don't. That's a tax problem.

>light cardio isn't a soyboy form of exercise

Only peasants work on their own cars. I have a minority for that

faggot

Ride the subway or the skytrain in Bangkok and you'll see what 'packed like sardines' really means.

We have it fucking easy here mate, lucky country.

Tour de France lasts a month you dipshit