Is the manga worth it? I've never read Manga before, only watched anime since I was a kid...

Is the manga worth it? I've never read Manga before, only watched anime since I was a kid. I'm 26 and just finished season 2 of Berserk and Guts has always resonated with me as a character since I first watched it as a kid.
Should I spend my time reading it or just stick to the wiki?
This is a serious question. I'll be popping my weeb cherry with this one being my first Manga.

>Season 2 of Berserk
What?
You mean the 2016 show?

I meant Season 3. Season 2 was shit lol

How about you fuck off to whereever you came from and never post here again?

Yes it is

>I've never read Manga before
Why is it that people are told to fuck off if they try to discuss anime without a powerlevel, but discussing manga without one is somehow mostly not commented on?

>lol
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag.

Read it you fuck and don't skip anything.

Lol Jesus Christ. The autism flows strongly within you two.
For those that recommend it, I appreciate it.
Sorry I'm too mature for you teenage beta cucks. I've never come to Sup Forums because I kind of grew out of my weeb phase as a teenager but recently have started watching some anime film released last year and rewarding everything I watched as a kid.

Rewatching*
I'm on Mobile so autocorrect keeps fucking with what I write.
You know, a lot of people have warned me that Sup Forums is pretty much Sup Forums
They weren't wrong there. I'll keep coming back here to see if anyone post serious repsonses, but honestly I'd rather go somewhere with serious discussion where you can't hide like a bitch notch and be anonymous.

Grew out of Sup Forums and fell in with Sup Forums, yeah?

Lurk more

Nope, I've actually been on this site since the beginning but in college I became somewhat of a normie and have been on and off with my shit posting.

wait when was this? is this the bit with mule on the cliff where griff is talking to to the spirits?

This, always this

1. lurk more
2. why are you asking anyone about reading this, if you liked the godawful anime, then just fucking start reading it and make up your own opinion if it is good or not
3. if you were ever on Sup Forums, you'd have know making a thread like this was not the best choice of action

Wait wait wait, you actually watched that rendering software rape of a TV show without having already read the manga? I thought only preexisting fans would suffer through that.
Yeah, its worth the read, I read it back before the new series as my first manga and was surprised it felt just as good as watching animation. Ideally you should start from the beginning since the original cut a noticeable amount (im assuming you're calling the '97 anime season 1 and the 2016/17 seasons 2 and 3) but at the very least start from where the new series begins

Just so you know, look for the Hawks scanlations of the manga. They're generally considered the best and cover pretty much all of the released chapters.

Retards and faggots aside. Yes it is so damn worth reading. You wont regret it.

>I've actually been on this site since the beginning
>hasn't read berserk
>hasn't read manga
you know im starting to feel more and more guilty responding to these bait threads

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_1448387486183.jpg

What's the Boku no Pico of manga?

I'm positive it's the same user doing it for something like a year now across several boards.