Cant take our guns

107 million gun owners, average 2-3 guns per
vs
the government

are you libs fucking retarded or what, how do you possibly see success in this

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2017/08/24/fps-russia-star-arrested-in-georgia-on-drug-charges/
mercurynews.com/2018/02/28/worshippers-clutching-ar-15-rifles-hold-commitment-ceremony-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you forget the part were 50% of gun owners are morbidly obese couchdwellers that will only fight back if they can do so from the comfort of their lazyboy chair (TM)

they keep making that "drone strikes all the gun owners" argument, but there are literally wars raging right now all across the globe against citizens armed with nothing but a few guns against all of the US military's best technology and we can't win. same thing happened in vietnam too BTW. so it's obviously a fallacious argument.

hahaha yet you'll cuck out and hand over your guns to the cops when they knock at your door in two weeks

you forgot the part where they aren't european soyboys and will defend themselves against a menace

i honestly don't think this is true at all. why would you say or think this? why would you think gun owners are morbidly obese? that literally makes no sense dude. that's totally nonsensical. most people that hunt, especially, are exceptionally fit, they're trekking around in the woods literally all day long through tough terrain.

as i said americans arent european soyboys lol its still pretty hard to rape a woman and make it alive to jail the next day in some counties in alabama

>Cops start dying enforcing these laws
How long before they start seeing mass numbers abandoning their posts, not to mention ones who don't agree with this push

>americans
>capable of fighting

you guys are estrogen fueled (thanks GMO) you are unironically the original soyboys, even your '''elite''' >muhreens are trained by brits kek

anybody with military experience knows americans cant fight for shit

The US hasn't tried to win a war since WW2. All we do farm kills to create more combatants for later.

uh oh retard alert
>estrogen
motherfucker if you eat right, hit the gym and don't whack your dick then test will soar through you to sky high levels in 2 weeks and then be normal 2 weeks after that

the second part that you say is true in practice, but i don't think it's true that we don't "try to win". we just want the nations we invande to remain somewhat stable so we can capitalize on them afterwards. this is the same problem they'd face with a civil war in the USA. they don't want to glass the country and destroy all of the infrastructure and everything, and create all of those problems, obviously. so i think this whole argument that liberals make is just the most patently dead and untrue and irrational argument ever, personally.

>disregarding the rest of my post
>also assuming the average american is willing to eat right, use a gym and not masturbate

i think you're mistaken family

>Muh AR-15 gon destroy a fully crewed M1 abrams tank with unhindered close air support

>assuming the average european is willing to not let his stores be ravaged, women and children raped by arabs

Hmmm using the army against US citizens, if only there was some document which outlined exactly what should happen in such circumstance?

>he resorts to this after 2 replies

says it all lad, expected a bit more from you before it got to this desu

They are libtards. If they were rational they wouldn’t be libtards.

you'll do nuttin
no for real stop larping as some badass rambo batman, I'm not against guns, but it's just silly pretending that you'll be able to do anything about it.

> why would you think gun owners are morbidly obese?
They're American. Durr

are Mac-10s fun to shoot? always wanted to try one even if they are meme guns

You really do not understand the demographics of our combat arms branches. You think because the JAG and logistics branches are fags and trannies the trigger pullers are as well. Got some news for you.

lol holy shit

What I never understood is if the government wants to desecrate your 2A rights then isn't this the definition of a tyrranical government?
I.e suppressing your ability to fight back is a clear indication of tyranny

Therefore, if gun control is passed are you guys going to fight back with civil war or do like we did and bend over while your guns are taken away from you?
Or just not give your guns away as a form of civil disobedience which wouldn't achieve much other than making yourself into a criminal with guns

but but but
>dey trk r gnz

So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple.:
Taking away guns gives control to governments.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force at the command of Congress can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power."

Remember, when it comes to "gun control," the important word is “control," not “gun."

Speaking of FPSRussia

guns.com/2017/08/24/fps-russia-star-arrested-in-georgia-on-drug-charges/

Beg to disagree. They have been playing this game for decades. There are no gun owners left that are not 100% FMCDH. NONE.

1775: "Guys, we shouldn't try to fight against Britain. Don't you know the sun never sets on their empire?!"

Yeah, I'm not sure you understand how law enforcement works.
The clue us in the word 'enforcement'.
As many gun nuts out there as there are who would make a stand when the cops come knocking, ill guarantee there's ten more who'd happily be the cop that comes knocking, just to righteously blow some half wit away.
If the government decides you're no long allowed to keep your penis extension, that's exactly what will go down.

The process will be slow. In 20 years they will finish it.

Your forgot the part where based magapedes will come out of the woodsworks and form gungrabbing militias to help out their god-emperor.

Every gun owner here has had decades to sort this out. There is no cleavage plane left for “divide and conquer” on this issue. We have been “playing nice” for decades but we will not be disarmed. Even the politicians know this. Which is why they get the fan toes when it comes to gun control.

Where’s the success in leaving things the way they are?

That's why they're trying the whole "lets make them all Want to give us their shit" approach.
It's the long con, and we're fucked

So you don’t know many American gun owners. We will NEVER be disarmed. Ain’t gonna happen. And we won’t be “replaced”, we have children and they understand the importance of the situation and THEY won’t be disarmed.

So the plan is not be disarmed in the first place? Okay fair enough
But if you are disarmed then you're pretty much screwed right?

I like the part where he got off shooting his business partner in the back of the head

you're levels of delusion are laughable

Ok. So, hypothetical situation, and answer honestly;
>ding dong
>who's there?
>10 heavily armed cops in riot gear
>wadya want
>your guns
>?
What's your answer??

Ok. Answer

I think that was part of the reason the CIAniggers faked a drug bust in order to catch him. That and the amount of weapons he had amassed.

Well, maybe your descendants will allow that. Mine won’t. Every one of my grandchildren is going to get at LEAST one AR, one scoped bolt action rifle accurate to at least 800 yds and a handgun with 1,000 rounds for each. So I guess my grandchildren will be giving orders to yours.

That's what your country thought when we rebelled. Now look at you, the student has become your master.

First, there will never be 10 cops at my door. If the day comes at least half of them will die before I do. Next question.

you know that in those "obesity" numbers you always read about, basically anyone who goes to the gym and puts on any reasonable amount of muscle mass gets labelled as "overweight" or "obese", right? they go by BMI and BMI is notoriously unusable if you're someone that works out even semi-regularly.

we have gyms on every street corner here. and organic food shops. and yoga studios. literally everywhere. protein shakes and supplements and all of that shit is booming business here. i don't think people are fat the way you think they are here. people here are only fat when they're old, and they're able to do that because we have a reasonably long life expectancy here, even if it's slightly offset by stuff like the opiod epidemic, that only targets young people though, not generally old people. once you're like 70 you have a really long life expectancy in the USA. that's why old people here are fat.

if you understand the numbers you'll see they're pretty misleading. we are a nation of 53% faces and mutts now, but the "americans are fat" thing isn't really all that factually accurate.

no honestly you're delusional and it isn't healthy

Like I said. Every gun owner here has had decades to War Game this and we know what’s up and have made our peace with it years ago.

I guess when guns are made illegal and Americans are made to turn them over, we'll see how many of those "responsible gun owners" actually stay responsible and follow the law. There'll be a lot of hypocrites I'm guessing.

You have no idea how retarded and childish you sound do you? I'm not trolling or looking for an argument, but seriously dude, 're-read that post.
It's exactly that kind of outdated frontiersman bullshit that makes normal thinking people want to take your guns away. You're not helping yourself, and forcing guns on your kids to perpetuate your medieval death cult attitude is nothing short of mental abuse.

You don't get it, do you? Stop posting these libtard shill threads
If our Emperor demands from us to surrender our guns then we must surrender them. Anything else is a betrayal and lack of loyalty.
>b-but muh 2nd amendment
If you don't believe in the 4D chess you're a shareblue shill or a traitor. Trump thinks at least 10 steps ahead and guns are useless against government anyway, so you don't even really lose anything in this deal, you can only gain.

Oh Christ. Give up you sad sack, Rambo wasn't real.

2A is the supreme law of the land

The fed is tiny compared to the population of the country. There is literally no way they could enforce it forcefully. Trump would have to literally Hitler and bring in the military and even then it's doubtful.

I have never understood how Europe’s Jews just allowed themselves to be herded into boxcars. American gun owners are not like that. We simply will not be disarmed no matter how much you whine. There will be no “10 cops at the door” because MOST cops ARE US. If there ever were “10 cops at the door” it would happen a handful of times and the cops would start quitting the job so they could live. Why the fuck do you think we have bought hundreds of millions of firearms and over a trillion rounds of ammo over the last few decades?

>Taking away guns gives control to governments.

Obama suspended habeas corpus for US citizens and there was not one fucking peep out of you coz "terrorists"

Your local government can no doubt fuck with you if you collect rain water or build a house on your own land.

This "muh freedoms" fantasy is about as plausible as the plot of Red Dawn.

Also, I have a feeling that if your well regulated militia ever did turn up to save you from the government, you'd call the cops before the raping starts in earnest.

Almost all of the actual “trigger pullers” in the military are on OUR side, so no.

If just 3% of US gun owners are “FMCDH” that is over 3 MILLION gun owners.

Me personally, yeah. I would prob call the cops lol

>average 2-3 guns per
Lol

>government backdoors every computer manufactured within the last 10 years at the hardware level and has remote access to the camera, location and microphone of every cellphone
>burgers continue sitting in their couches
Wow, so this is the power of a well regulated militia

I don't own a gun, nor do I want to. Also, I do not want to be shot. Please don't shoot me. Thank you

>American gun owners are not like that.

American gun owners obey the rule of law and they respect the LE officers. Unless they are niggers. If the law says 'submit your guns' then law-abiding people will submit their guns without asking a second question.

>We simply will not be disarmed
>10 cops at my door. If the day comes at least half of them will die before I do

You are a nigger, aren't you?

So what part of what I said are you arguing against exactly? It was literally a hypothetical suggestion.

Maybe you should consider the possibility is that because they DO hear what we say in private and they DO see what we have is exactly why there will never be civilian disarmament here.

tfw your collection is so big you need a drone to take a picture of it

American gun owners are indeed the most law abiding demographic in society. Turn us into criminals and see what happens.

I used to buy a new gun and 1,000 rounds of ammo every time the libtards started pushing for gun control but I don’t have room for that anymore.

And he is not atypical.

I was supporting your reasoning.

Ahahahahahahahaha holy shit this is some next level cope.
Only a mutt could pull off the mental gymnastics needed to turn mass surveillance into something that protects freedom.

Well, I shoot regularly in competition with rifle and pistol and come into contact routinely with other competitors. They are ALL “FMCDH”. That is hundreds just in my small community. Multiply that across all of America. Civilian Disarmament here is NEVER going to happen.

disregard meme flags

I'm not saying it will, I'm just saying that the argument that you need guns to defend your freedoms is worthless when you all do jack shit as they get stripped away.

Most cops here are barely proficient with firearms. Most soldiers are in Cobat Support or Combat Service Support and rarely SEE a firearm after some minimal qualification. I and my fellow competitors shoot hundreds of rounds a month.

“How we burned in the camps...”. US gun owners heard him. There will be no camps here.

>european soyboys
I'm pretty sure that we aren't soyboys

You watch too much CNN. Do you really believe what you see in our media to actually represent what is happening here?

Interesting, during church we leave phones outside.

I guess you missed the “500,000 new NRA members in THE LAST TWO WEEKS.”

They have been stripping away for 100 years. You know why? Because they are trying to soften the impact when they have to fight.

You go batshit crazy?

Oh wait...

mercurynews.com/2018/02/28/worshippers-clutching-ar-15-rifles-hold-commitment-ceremony-5/

The high water mark of gun control passed 20 years ago. In fact, the tide has turned. Starting with the removal of the Assault Weapons Ban.

Lmao you're so fucking ignorant. One nigger gunned down 10 cops in Dallas, another did 4 in Baton Rouge. It's not going to take long to whittle down police departments to the point that they refuse to go door to door. Not to mention reprisals on their family members.

>You watch too much CNN
>UK flag
Absolute state of American education.

And yes, all the surveillance stuff I mentioned earlier is happening in your country. Are you living under a rock?

No, we will go bat shit smart. There will be no boxcars, no camps, not here, not ever. Our Arms are our defense. We understand this and we will not back down.

>another burger pretends he'd actually stand up for himself
If it ever happens you'll be a good boy and let them do it

Not at all. I have nothing to hide or fear. Any attempt to disarm me is an attempt on my life which I will defend with all the violence I can bring to bear. I am not unusual in the world of American gun owners.

Yet he is still making videos...

Remember this cunt? Waving his gun at one cop while the other calmly circled round and shot in the back.

I've got a feeling you'd also be outwitted by such advanced flanking maneuvers.

That worked well against the vietcong and the taliban... oh wait
And against Blas the Lezo.. oh wait

You seem to think that because the gummint can limit our ability to organize and communicate that they have eliminated any resistance to Civilian Disarmament. We don’t need to organize or communicate. Bacteria don’t organize or make plans yet pneumonia will kill you. Our gummint understands the worst thing they could do is create a great number of intelligent people with a legitimate grievance.

> nofap raises test meme
> American high school biology

Don't forget Jesus! He'll save you from the Fema camps.

You seriously do not understand what these guys were doing. This is exactly why we will not be disarmed.

Well, this is all theoretical until “the game starts”. My bet is that the gummint HAS War Gamed this shit and they already know this is a fight they can’t win.

>americans arent european soyboys
They 'll never get it. In the eyes of liberals etc, everyone and everything is the same.

Hes trying to hurt your fefe's
You've hurt his somehow on the past
Don't bother about it.

Nobody is taking your guns.
Trump said what every single pol said when we looked at the transcript warning the police about Cruz's plan a month in advance.
The only worrisome point is that (whatever percentage, half?) of Americans are needlessly popping psychiatric drugs. Your doctors are greedy money hungry pushers.

He's right, though. The Second could easily be why we all just shrugged at the NSA surveillance. People are totally self-aware of government surveillance and joke about it in conversation all the time.