Italy/pol/ general - COUNTDOWN EDITION [-3 TO ELECTION DAY]

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
archive.is/O5CEu

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
"32% Italians say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5_TMXbhVNk
youtube.com/watch?v=NLpQae83Pc8
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
youtu.be/-GaCDdP8HJQ
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/meloni-budapest-incontrare-orban-europa-meglio-visegrad-1499491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0UGR3mgCGPA&t=72s
youtube.com/watch?v=c05B8xWCNOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=W5_TMXbhVNk

have a cinegro bump

Wouldn’t be easier to just separate italy and keep the euro for the north who can afford it while the south adopt some kind of new lira and keep all the refugees?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLpQae83Pc8

how do we deal with terroni?

dios mio... el Abominación del Erasmus

Hello everybody I'm new here and come from the Dio Imperatore Salvini page on facebook. I know some friends come here so yea I hope we can make memes together. Journals are already giving us attention but he trolled them hard, italians are waking up.

Previous thread: Latest polls (not including clandestine)

Why would you want that?

>wanting the Euro
>ever
how about no
t. Milanese diaspora

tell me about Italian politics in 2018

1) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

2) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

3) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

we arrived in first page in italy with a kekistan flag, we trolled the leftist journals

shit's fucked
that's about as basic a gestalt you can get

Election day is approaching us. It's our time, it's now or never.
It's our moment to show our anger and our discontent towards the leftist policy that's killing our nation and our identity. This may be our last chance to stop this madness, in a few years it will be too late.

You may think that whoever you vote that day it won't matter because "they are all the same".

That might be true even this time, but there is one thing that we should fear, something that we should stop or slow down. We all know what that is, right?
Immigration.

The only candidate who has a chance to win and do something about that issue is Salvini.
Unless we want to make Italy look like Paris, we all have to vote him.

He's trying to appear more moderate than he is in order to not get killed by mass media and gain some votes and try to beat Berlusconi.
We have to help him in his propaganda to make him win his coalition.
How?
We have a weapon, usually underestimated, which is meme.

Let's make some to help our future premier.

youtu.be/-GaCDdP8HJQ

The biggest news agency in Italy acknowledged us. Hopefully we will make anime real.

you are welcome bro

I was born in 1994 and berlusconi was running to "save the country"
nothing has changed

fate qualcosa di utile e uscitemi un'offerta telefonica che costi meno di 12 euro al mese

/Ourgal/ Giorgia Meloni visits Hungary.

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/meloni-budapest-incontrare-orban-europa-meglio-visegrad-1499491.html

>fate qualcosa di utile e uscitemi un'offerta telefonica che costi meno di 12 euro al mese

>his company doesn't pay his phone bill
you need to be 18 to post here, kid

THE DAY IS COMING! LET'S BE READY FOR THE GREAT DAY, SALVINI IMPERATORE!

I am nervous lads.

>uses the company phone as his own
watch out

"""Refugees""" don't want to stay in Italy, let alone the south.

Please vote Salvini.
Please leave the EU.
Please.

What does this mean in terms of 2-party preferred?
Will /ourguys/ (Berlusconi and the Eurosceptic guy) be able to form a coalition based on these numbers?

bump for meme templates

They will after we make a big nice wall just below Rome and southerns will pay for it.

REMINDER TO EVERYBODY TO NOT TAKE THE BAITS OF THE DIVIDE ET IMPERA SHILLS, FUELING ITALIANS NOT WHITE AND TERRONI VS POLENTONI FLAME.
WATCH OUT FOR MEMEFLAGGERS.

SALVINI DIO IMPERATORE D'ITALIA

pls answer

>based on these numbers?
No, anything less than 40% will result in a hung parliament. So they will either have to compromise and make bigger coalitions (left + right) or another EU puppet "technical government" might ensue or something else.
That said, the polls are not 100% accurate, especially for fringe parties (lega and M5S etc.) so who knows.

RUSPE!

His name is
Jean Ping.
from Gabon.

Welcome, are you Augusto?
Leftists hate you with a passion, those cucks of radio popolare doubled down on their figura di merda by writing another article where they confirmed everything they said in the first one and autistically screeching that they "did not fall for a troll".
Vice made an absolutely asshurt article where level of soyboysm that could not even be possible are palpable.
Good job both you and Donadel!

South Tyrol, Italians..

depends. The right wing coalition is near the 40% mark needed to form a government. No one else can get there. We have 3 possible scenarios:
>right wing coalition gets 40% or more and forms a government
>no one gets to 40%: governo tecnico to hopefully make a new electoral law and vote again
>no one gets to 40%: inciuccio between left wing and M5s. We get fucked
Bonus scenario: Right wing coalition wins and Salvini has the majority withoin the coalition. Casapound get more than 3%. Giorgia performs well. Berlusconi gets a not so good result

>South Tyrol
Fuck those cucks, german genes are cuck genes.

>Impossible Scenario: Right wing coalition wins and Salvini has the majority withoin the coalition. Casapound get more than 3%. Giorgia performs well. Berlusconi gets a not so good result

I needed this one. Thank ya fellow italanon

>Beyond Impossible Scenario: Right wing coalition wins and Salvini has the majority withoin the coalition. Casapound get more than 3%. Giorgia performs well. Berlusconi gets a not so good result. Bonino dies of cancer on the spot.

>singlehandedly saves the GDP of Italy

Thanks for the response. I hope Berlusconi wins. I mean, I'm glad that E5 seems okay in terms of their Skepticism, and they have said they might expel migrants, but I want a non-compromising Right wing government that will drive a more hardline position.

Are you ready for your shitty people to be expelled/genocided you german scumbag?
Dailyr reminder that the germans in there all vote for PD or various left-wing cuckoldry

PLEASE DON'T

North is more Germanic and we have nearly twice the income and half the unemployment of the south,

It's not that impossible for Salvini to have more than Berlusca. They are fairly close in term of polling. Meloni getting a good result would be nice, but overall not fundamental to the direction in which the coalition goes. As for casapound I don't know. They can be useful later down the line when it comes to actually voting for laws and some centrists cuck out and vote with the left.

Who cares, you are still left voting cucks. I repeat, cuck genes.

*Euro-skepticism

no D&C shitposting
And I say this as a guy from Lombardy. We have far more urgent and bigger problems

If Italy starts blowing refugee boats out of the water it would be incredible. Good luck lads.

>North is more Germanic
Venice isn't germanic.

The only scenario that could be possible is Salvini getting the majority inside the coalition, that's true. Casapound are just an... extra I guess? Yeah, better leave them in mansarda at the moment.

>D&C
What does it mean?

Sull'offerta telefonica non saprei dirti, in compenso scendo il cane che lo piscio.

They have german blood, they are extreme cucks. Just look at what they vote in South Tyrol. It's the eternal kraut I tell you.

>Beyond Impossible Scenario: Right wing coalition wins and Salvini has the majority withoin the coalition. Casapound get more than 3%. Giorgia performs well. Berlusconi gets a not so good result. Bonino dies of cancer on the spot. Berlusconi goes full gas the eurocrats, we friends with Russia now in retaliation for the 2011 financial coup that deprived him of premiership and crashed this country with Monti.

Degenerates & Cucks?

I fucking hate niggers

No I'm not Augusto but I was there in Milan Saturday.

Divide and conquer. Divide et impera

KeK

Divide and Conquer,.

The ideas is that if the globalist shits get you to spend enough time fighting amongst yourselves you won't do anything productive against them.

We have much bigger problems than muh germanic genes. I am lombard and according to you since I might have one germanic ancestor a thousand years ago I must want Italy to burn and be flooded with Africans.
Stop being retarded, all of you

HOLY SHIT Feltri

Uhm no. They are draining it down if anything. Lombardy is the only region bringing it up

You did good lads, don't mind the asshurt leftists and numales that insult you because they've been rused yet again.

I wish for you and your nation all the best.
Give the EU a bigger headache with the referendum to leave.
And do not allow them the chance to pass a second one like what they did to Ireland.

>genociding the smartest people in your country who are the foundation of the whole countries GDP (who also happen to be not the same race as you)
Reminds me of South Africa
>Italians for being non white confirmed once and for all

Kek. Reminds me of that pic from argentina with "car crash: 2 dead people and a Bolivian"

nigga bro o based white?

More like, look what they did to Greece.

They are Germans with Italian citizenship my dude, fuck them, can't they just separate from our country? Bologna is comunist but Tyron genes work like german genes, acting like kikes and wanting to turn Italy into Weimar.

DAILY REMINDER TO RAID THIS VIDEO TO FUCK UP WITH NORMIES ITALIANONS

>youtube.com/watch?v=0UGR3mgCGPA&t=72s

>What is Venice
Crawl back to your cave, discount kraut. Your kind is literally not welcome here.

Cazzo ma allora è uno spot vero. Credevo fosse un meme.

No, Tyrol's economy is mostly based on gibs

The eternal Austrian d&cing as usual. Back to Vienna, Franz

Eat shit, Faggocino.

Smashed that thumbs down button as hard as i could

Mixture of both.
50% white. due to father.
The other is due to black mother

COLONIZED'

Even though they are cucks this is actually a good advertisement to convince normies anons, link the video we should raid it

we need to meme a feud between +Cancro and Presidentafags

>this is actually a good advertisement

WHAT

>Muh 8 years old kid

these leftists never learn

We shouldn't give up the regions our people bled to conquer. Their problem is leftism, not being German. Besides half the people there are ethnically Italian, it would be stupid to give up on them.
I just hope they will stop larping as we wuz austrian and stop voting SvP which only ends up flooding them with extracomunitari.
Anyway we have far more urgent problems

>cuck
They had terrorist groups until recently. How is cuck a population with will to fight?

No no no, their problem is being German, this is what drives them to be such self destructing creatures in the first place. Look all of Central Europe, Germanic genes.
>I just hope they will stop larping as we wuz austrian and stop voting SvP which only ends up flooding them with extracomunitari
We just need to do an italian version of foibe, but this time we put the krauts in the holes instead, problem solved, we can repopulate it with italic people.

>committing terrorism because you didn't get blacked enough
>not cuckery

>ricchi e benestanti
>pagare le tasse
ayy lmao

>How is cuck a population with will to fight?
The same population that votes left every single time.

Io ne ricordo un altro di spot, che li ha portati ad una stracciante vittoria nel 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=c05B8xWCNOQ

madonna che gente.

They always vote for left wing parties, it seems that they love their refugees..

Venice will be gone in a few years
Also, I'm in Naples in June and I can't wait until some 160cm camorra Italian subhuman tries to steal my Rolex from a 1.90 blonde Austrian Aryan and gets btfo by me
Lmao
I'm already in Vienna, friend
Italians need to be treated as badly as possible for being traitorous pieces of shit