Shuuto - from Itagaki Keisuke, creator of Baki

I caved, ordered the physical Bessatsu magazine (the last copy!) and, today, scanned this rare Itagaki short story. I haven't gone through to translate it yet, but you really shouldn't need that - it's basically just Rocky 4.

As far as I know, these scans are the only scans of this manga which exist. So, I deliver them unto you, my friends, to read, enjoy and appreciate. Just a way of saying that I love you all.

Shuuto came with Maria, another rare Itagaki short, but I just didn't have the will to scan that one today.

Here is a mega link, in case you don't want to wait for me to dump the entirety of the thing.
mega.nz/#F!60Q1gSJZ!1WjuM_gSxNrwzTSBEuFSXg

post the double penetration

I was trying to be civil when I said "I just didn't have the will" to scan Maria. I really, really don't want to; "that" is like 70% of the reason.

This character is outright named Royce Gracie, which may explain why this was never republished until now.

oh, and don't think that I didn't inadvertently see you having that weird racially-charged argument on Sup Forums the other day

End Shuuto.

As you can see, the next page is the cover of Maria. We'll have to see if I can really bring myself to scanning it. At any rate, that's it, for today. I hope that you enjoy Shuuto.