Naruto

Naruto
>MC dreams of becoming a military dictator and the secret police are the good guys
>genocide is completely justified
Bleach
>the good guys are a military group who rule heaven as a feudal ghetto
>genocide is completely justified
One Piece
>the good guys are people rebelling against the corrupt police state
>genocide is evil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhNR_MByVMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up wanpisstard. They are PIRATES they are criminals who ruin civilian lives.

Madara and Yhwach did nothing wrong.
Akainu did everything wrong.

Akainu did his job.

Typically One Piece fag deluding himself into thinking his shit comedy series is actually deep and meaningful.

>his shit comedy series is actually deep and meaningful
I'm not sure if he realizes it or not but he's doing the opposite.
In both bleach and naruto the protagonists are bad guy being perceived as good guys(like most heroic figures through out history) so of course they'll condone stuff like genocide because it does them no harm.
While in OP the good guys are only accused of being bad when they're anything but, making them seem much more "generic" in a sense.

>While in OP the good guys are only accused of being bad when they're anything but

I mean... The protagonist did cause a mass escape from the biggest prison in the world causing untold numbers of thieves, rapists, and murderers to be released onto the world.

What wrong did Akainu do?

Even beyond that, the strawhats are pretty atypical pirate crew. Kidds bounty was higher than luffys by literally being a terrorist with no goal.

>The protagonist did cause a mass escape from the biggest prison in the world causing untold numbers of thieves, rapists, and murderers to be released onto the world.
so did Danny Phantom

Funny thing. I remember clearly the ninjas exist as mediators. They kill other ninjas so the civilians in their countries don't have to fight in or be affected by wars.

>genocide
>people who are already dead
OK.

>muh luffy crew
>A thieve, a nigger, a morron, a furry, a mass murderer and a generalized criminal are gud guys. They din du nufin.
Ok.

Second commishill thread in 3 hours. Are the mods asleep?

Blackbeard was doing the same thing at the same time, whether Luffy went there or not lots of them would have gotten out.

95% of pirates are assholes who murder and steal shit. In fact, a large portion of the series is dedicated to Luffy defeating faggot tyrant pirates to liberate a country or town.

wait who's the mass murderer?
Robin?

Tyrants that are in some cases employed by the tyranical goverment who has it out for luffy&co for disrupting their perfect tyranical goverment. Remember how they nuked an antire island to oblivion because some of its inhabitants had read a histroy book they didn't want them to read? That tyranical goverment. There are bad people among the pirates sure, but we all know who the big bad of the series is. And it is worse by a looong mile from those individual pirates&crews, which are, again, sometimes even in the service of said goverment.

Ichigo wins the award for the worst.
Almost no curiosity about what's really going on in his world. Fully content with preserving the status quo and letting the corruption he does know continue.
Although it's really Kubo who's to blame for poor world building and rarely following through with plot points. The worst case was nobody in the Vandenreich bringing up Mayuri's atrocities against quincy. In any logical world Ishida would have at least tried to snipe him.

Yeah I thought it was hilarious when Kidd and Luffy interacted at all. Luffy doesn't like people who mindlessly go around slaughtering random villagers but was paling around with Kidd on Bubble Island.

It was pretty funny that outside of the wealthy elite walled off Sereitei are a bunch of soul ghettos where powerless souls are forced to form fake families to survive, and this is supposed to be the "heaven" equivalent where good souls go when their body dies.

And Kubo never addressed that ever again because Yhwach was right.

>Fully content with preserving the status quo and letting the corruption he does know continue.
Why not? He's already got a perfectly good set up with the shinigami as they are so why would he throw all that away for a bunch of poorfags he doesn't even know?
As long as the shinigami keep giving him bad guys to beat up so he can relieve his insecurities he's going to keep being their tool till they inevitably betray him(but he'll probably never find out about that anyway)

>be lord of the jews
>try to take the afterlife back from the nippon nazis
>get betrayed by your son who happens to be the anti christ and your successor who happens to be gay for said anti christ
>be condemned to a fate worse than death for trying to save everyone
Being Yhwach is suffering

What was Naruto's tax policy? How did he feel about globalization and immigration? How did he ensure everyone had access to the health care they needed and pay for constant property damage?

>How did he ensure everyone had access to the health care they needed and pay for constant property damage?
These two aren't as important for a shinobi village due to everyone having superhuman abilities and healing magic.
damages should be much easier and quicker to repair meaning less payment and again, healing magic.

He's the most powerful thing ever on his world and rivaled by an edgy shit that's obviously gay for him. He does whatever the fuck he thinks is best and everyone, everywhere goes along with it cause they can't do jack shit if he really, really wants something. After he dies, everything just goes back to being the same old petty shit.

Danny released the ghosts accidentally, then worked towards putting them back.

Luffy did free those prisoners on purpose.

>After he dies, everything just goes back to being the same old petty shit.

If that's the case, shouldn't they have just gone with Pain's plan? WMDs have proven to be very effective in maintaining world peace.

Sand and Cloud still have jinchuuriki, and Cloud has a moonbusting cannon. They're ready for a post-Naruto era.

Why compare Luffy to Danny when he should be compared to Timmy Turner?

>Luffy did free those prisoners on purpose
You're assuming he fully intends for hundreds of thousands of civilians to get murdered, robbed, raped etc and didn't just do it out of stupidity like everything he does.

When the vice warden Hanyabal confronted Luffy about that, Luffy didn't give a single fuck.
Ultimately he is selfish. All of his good deeds have been for the sake of his personal friends or people he's taken a liking to.
Even sparing his foes isn't done out of a sense of morality. He just does it because he thinks letting them live with crushed dreams is a worse fate than death.

>They are PIRATES
only in the most technical sense
literally half of all the "pirates" that you see never do anything worthy of being called pirates

It was always an interesting thing to think about the politics of big shonens and how they might affect and reflect the societies in which they are most popular.

The Bleach thing isn't that accurate but yes, generally Naruto and Bleach have a far more statist politic than One Piece.

>How did he feel about globalization and immigration?
Everybody must live together unless they are Ootsutsuki fucking shits.

>ichigo is Yhwach's son
W-what

>The Bleach thing isn't that accurate
How so?

>>the good guys are people rebelling against the corrupt police state
>corrupt police state
Pirates are do genociding villages and attack everyone for money and fun.

I wouldn't go that far. Luffy is no saint and he knows it. The other guy said it first, he released a whole bunch of thieves, rapists, murders and the like without a care in the world just to save his brother. He just wont let you pull that unnecessary shit when he's around. That type of freedom goes two ways. Kidd is free to act like a monster, just as Luffy is free to try and stop him.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhNR_MByVMk

Daily reminder the big 3 are all shit. All three have horrible writing that started out so well, then degraded vastly over a short time. All three could be easily condensed into less than 100 episodes with actual coherent endings. All three are wasted potential. Keep arguing kiddos.

What's your favorite user?

Stupidest char design ever

He implied he used the almighty to set the future to one where Ichigo is born making him Ichigo's real mom/dad

That's dumb. Controlling causation isn't the same as actual conception.

>there are people who think One Piece is something more than just a happy go lucky adventure with a cool world design
>there are people who actually think it is a literary masterpiece
>there are people who actually think it has interesting well developed characters
>there are people who actually think it has good combat, skills, and powerups
>there are people who actually think the plot and arcs are complex
Laughin at these retards every day on Sup Forums.

conception isn't all there is to being the parent though.

He didn't raise him either. Him controlling how and when events go into motion isn't the same as living through it. Besides, I dont think the big Y controls causation anyway. He just creates moments in time doesnt he? There's definitely a distinction between the two.

>because Yhwach was righ
Yhwach was so right even Ichigo didn't bother trying to find fault in his motives because even he was aware there were none.

>He didn't raise him either.
He quite literally raised Ichigo from the shadows
>Him controlling how and when events go into motion isn't the same as living through it
You do realize part of him is literally one with Ichigo right? nobody besides White/Zangetsu could ever understand Ichigo better than Yhwach.
>Besides, I dont think the big Y controls causation anyway. He just creates moments in time doesnt he?
The way the almighty was described was definitely closer to causality manipulation.

Kaguya's only mistake was not getting a abortion.

>every conflict in naruto was because Ashura and Indra couldn't stop being autistic

The Gotei 13 aren't really 'the good guys', they are relatively 'gray' with their morals. The best arc is literally fighting against them to save Rukia. As the show goes on, yes they become more humanized but the actual Gotei 13 and Soul Society structure is portrayed somewhat negatively.

>', they are relatively 'gray' with their morals
They're not gray either.
taking advantage of humanity for several millenia to keep themselves in power just puts them in the black territory.
>The best arc is literally fighting against them to save Rukia.
and this is wrong too

Are you sure about that last bit? Its been awhile and his real power was always pretty vague, but I though he was able to manipulate moments in time. That's totally different from causation, which is more plucking fates strings than changing the fabric.

As far as him always being with Ichigo that's still not raising him. Ishin raised ichigo into who he is today, not ywach.

>Crocodile the corrupt warlord employed by government
>Enel leader of skypia
>Lucci Government Assassin
>Moria warlord employed by government
>Doflamingo warlord of the sea
Most of the enemies in the first part of the grand line were backed by legitimate governments

No, because most of them act begrundingly just as we do in the real world. Majority of the commanders are actually decent souls but the system is not flexible enough for them to express this.

What's the best arc then?

>SS are the good guys
Aizen dindu nuffin wrong

Also, only villains really want to 'overthrow' the current system despite nearly everyone recognizing its short comings.

Shichibukai are such a stupid system, why does the government even bother with them? Most of them are selfish faggots that have the title so they can do shit that would normally put them in imperial down and most of them can't be trusted or relied on.

Hence Fujitora

>Aizen dindu nuffin wrong
Well he did rape little girls like Rangiku but so did Griffith so I suppose he gets a pass

Aizen wanted to be in charge of the system nothing really confirmed he wanted to overthrow it.
Yhwach kinda did but he just wanted everything to go back to the good old days when the jews weren't being hunted down and hollows supposedly weren't a thing.

>and most of them can't be trusted or relied on
they prioritize manpower(despite recruiting losers like Buggy)

Both were depicted as irredeemable villains who had to be locked to chairs or wiped out of existence by children ex machinas.

Which is why I would say Kubo's world is relatively on the side of authorities, despite recognizing their flaws.

>Which is why I would say Kubo's world is relatively on the side of authorities, despite recognizing their flaws.
Even though the novels make it clear soul society are the bad guys?
I mean sure, they weren't written by Kubo himself but he did oversee them and give details for what plot points he wanted addressed.

>needs manpower
>recruits a bunch of jobbers that would never help them unless their title was a risk
Out of the original 7 only Mihawk and Kuma did anything, the rest were off jerking on their own islands and Jinbe was in jail.

I thought it was more like "there's no good guy here. Afterlife is just bad fuckin news."

I always found it weird how Enel was never affiliated with anything bigger despite being such a major villain.
I know it goes against his god sthick but you'd think he would be part of the sichibukai or in alliance with a yonkou but no, he was just chillin on his island
>What's the best arc then
substitute shinigami obviously.
soul society is trash

>People call themselves pirates
>They don't rape
>Rulers of the world AKA Celestial Dragons rape
What kind of backwards world is this?

>>He didn't raise him either.
>He quite literally raised Ichigo from the shadows
could've sworn aizen did that exact same thing too

Who reads the Bleach novels?
No offense but the whole question is only interesting in so far as it tells us something about the implicit, probably not even truly intended (at least not in Kishimoto or Kubo's cases) biases they have about the structures of society. Extracannonical material does not interest me because neither series were written well enough for me to analyze on that level. I will take your word for it though.

Ok, I barely cared.

wait which celestial dragon raped who?
are you talking about the Doffy Viola thing?

>Out of the original 7 only Mihawk and Kuma did anything
fuck, mihawk didn't even do that much, he close to never answered the govt.'s summons and even then he just did it cause he was bored. i think out of all the warlords he has done the absolute least in terms of being involved with any world affairs or story progression. the most effort we've seen him put into anything is following a random pirate ship all the way to the middle of the fucking eats blue just to destroy a ship he already destroyed

Yhwach and Aizen are the same person.

yea he didn't do much like the rest of them but at least he's fucking around and destroying pirate ships which is what the government wants I guess.

>No homos allowed in the ninja world
>two star crossed lover fags have to give in to literal stalkers to pass genetics.
>probably have to fuck each other via shadow clone in the woods so no one finds out.

Naruto x Sasuke = suffering.

Probably Yuri on Ice or Boku no Pico

Kinda like the real world, don't you think?

>I always found it weird how Enel was never affiliated with anything bigger despite being such a major villain.
Nobody knew about the Sky Islands and Enel had no reason to go down to the Grand Line so I don't understand how you could think he had any connection to anything outside of the Sky Islands.

>at least he's fucking around
yea the others really only do just jerk off on their islands for most of the story

>Soul Society based on lies
>Noble families all have a great sin
>Soul king is a person they betrayed and is pretty much dead

>could've sworn aizen did that exact same thing too
Aizen just took credit for his little science experiment failing horribly

Boa and her sisters were gangraped and passed around as party favors. That fat fuck in saboady abducts women to rape them if he feels like it. There are many such examples. Sad!

All I remembered being mentioned was slavery but I suppose Boa getting raped by fat old men is a plausible conclusion

Remember that one CD who had like 30 wives and told the guards to get rid of 3 of them because he was bored of them?

living like a true sandnigger

>who had to be locked to chairs
Even if Aizen did something worth redeeming himself, no sane person is ever gonna let an immortal with illusion abilities run around just because they assume he might be a nice guy(unless it's Naruto)
>wiped out of existence by children ex machinas
He wasn't wiped out of existence the kid just became his vessel
There are no good guys but soul society seem to be the worst by far judging by everything they've done.

Mihawk's supposed to be a neutral party so he can't just go around fulfilling every duty he's given as that goes against his character.
The only real reason to have him as a warlord is so he can be monitored or so he's less likely to end up being an enemy.

And so?
Real life pirates nowadays and in history have always been backed by powerful families that formed the government.

Even US funded local race-based militia groups worldwide to rob and cause unrest.

Nothing stick out like Afghanistan however.
A former country that is controlled by a powerful regional foreign Arab-only terrorist group funded by White House and trained in warfare by US armed force is then kicked out and replaced with an alliance of weak local subservient drug lords who employ and rape little boys openly.

On the contrary, Madara and Yhwach were actively trying to disrupt peace and stability so they can force their ideology onto the world without regard for the innocent lives lost. Akainu, on the other hand, is trying to maintain peace and stability by getting rid of pirates and succeeded in ending a dangerous bloodline for good. He did everything right. The World Government, like OP said, is a corrupt police state. But the concept behind the Marines is just fine.

Not his real father. But Yhwach made sure the future where Ichigo exists would come to pass so he's his "father" in the same way God is our father because he made us. By that logic, Yhwach is the father of every Quincy too since they only exist thanks to him.

The revolutionary army led by Dragon are the only good guys.

I think Kubo is more on the side of peace and order. The status quo keeps all three worlds under some measure of peace and order in a fine cosmic balance. Aizen and Yhwach wanted to fuck up that balance to suit their ideologies. Aizen may have wanted to end the SK's rule while Yhwach may have wanted to build his own Israel. But either way, their actions were in the way of order and stability so they were depicted as villains. I think Kubo's going for that angle more than him supporting a borderline tyrannical police state.

>On the contrary, Madara and Yhwach were actively trying to disrupt peace and stability so they can force their ideology onto the world without regard for the innocent lives lost.
That's pretty much irrelevant to Yhwach since he'll be reviving everyone who died anyway.
Killimg him just results in everyone he and the quincy have killed being condemned to the same fate as him and the soul king.

Ichigo's mom must be regretting ever having given birth to the little prick now

>Akainu, on the other hand, is trying to maintain peace and stability by getting rid of pirates and succeeded in ending a dangerous bloodline for good. He did everything right. The World Government, like OP said, is a corrupt police state. But the concept behind the Marines is just fine.
so what you'e saying is because the antagonists are the ones who have established the rules in OP, it makes everything Akainu does right?

>Madara

Madara was as mere peon to Black Zetsu. As comparison, in today real life is like some ditactors being manipulated by demons or Satan the whole time.

>Yhwach

Yhwach was devil himself, and wanted a political incorrect 'peaceful' end, also wanted revenge to save his "race", hes reminiscing of Hitler. Also as Hitler he gets defeated besides his temporal powers.

>The status quo keeps all three worlds under some measure of peace and order in a fine cosmic balance.
If that were true irregularities like hollows wouldn't exist. It's a wonky system but the most beneficial for the shinigami.
It's why every other race is constantly at their throats.

You have to go back, mongrel

>and wanted a political incorrect 'peaceful' end
The fuck does that even mean?
What's politically incorrect about returning the world back to eden?
>Madara was as mere peon to Black Zetsu
That's really the only reason he's "wrong"
Other than the whole "turn everyone into plants" thing there was really nothing wrong with infinite tsukuyomi.

Good point. But I mean, better the evil you know than the one you don't. Aizen and Yhwach's worlds may be better than the current one or it could be far worse. Either way, I understand the Shinigami wanting to keep things this way. It does benefit them, but more importantly, the system's been there for centuries. It works. Humans are happy, Shinigami are happy, even Hollows are somewhat content. Aizen and Yhwach's plans would've fucked all that up and maybe result in something far worse. If the villains sat down and peacefully explained their plan maybe conflict could have been avoided.

>There is nothing wrong with forcefully enslaving millions of Ninja who just before his resurrection actually got their shit together and formed an alliance

Between Madara and Ōnoki I'd pick Ōnoki every time.

There is nothing right with an obsessed genocidal maniac who has his boyfriend's face stitched on his chest.