So who are we going to support in the 2020 Republican primary?

So who are we going to support in the 2020 Republican primary?

We’re gonna have to decide soon, and I think most of us can agree it shouldn’t be Trump.

you dumb nigger burgers change political views more than you change your greasy shitty underwear

Pretty much fucking anyone and I mean fucking anyone. I will write in a fucking candidate just to get back at this fucking usurper piece of shit.

Not even hiding it

its a poison bill so it wont pass also fuck of concern shill

The Jews pretty much want us to genocide them

>its a poison bill so it wont pass also fuck of concern shill

>has full support of the president
>hurrr durr it won't go anywhere

Nothing is going to happen with guns, he said those things.knowing nothings going to come of it, it makes him look good and gives you guys a gun grab boner.

Anyone Republican that votes against this shit.

The really fucked up part is if Trump loses the Republican primary, he'll run as a third party canidate guaranteeing a democratic president. I can't believe I'm hoping Muller gets him now.

hes playing 4d chess to appease the demokikes

>hes playing 4d chess to appease the demokikes

There is no reason for him to do so. He's a new York city liberal, always has been always will be. He wants to be "popular" and doesn't want to appear to side with the evil NRA and guns that shoot up schools.

>Nothing is going to happen with guns,

>just trust us this time goy

That's not the point. If he wont fight for us, then why should we vote for him.

>if Trump loses the Republican primary, he'll run as a third party canidate
You really think he’d be dumb enough to do that? Best case scenario would be no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, and then the House decides, and they would *never* pick Trump

He isn't that smart. He may have been liberal at one point, but his mind has decayed to the point that he literally believes whatever asinine word salad that comes out of his mouth now. If he can get even a handful of republicans on his side, gun control maybe one of the only things he can truly accomplish. And it will make him feel good.

It's fucking glorious though. Are the NRA members foaming at the mouth yet?

Hi shareblue, not your personal army.

>You really think he'd be dumb enough to
Is this a trick question? He is a narcissist with dementia.

Sage

Nice try, shill.
Sage

>If he wont fight for us, then why should we vote for him.
This

He's working with avowed traitors to diminish our ability to defend ourselves (never compromise on gun rights).
He's called out "violent and harmful" video games.
He doesn't support Poland in their completely correct rejection of blame for the holohoax.
He's done nothing to lock up bankers OR Hillary.
He happily traded away net neutrality.
He wants to reach a "compromise" on the DACA deal (never increase immigration).
He kicked out Bannon and is close to kicking out Sessions (the only two people in politics close to being Nationalists)
He has mentioned nothing on the South African Genocide.
He never drained the swamp; just replaced it with his own (equally Jewish) swamp.

Why should I vote for him in 2020? And don't say "lesser of two evils."

kys shill

>Why should I vote for him in 2020?

We can elect him again making us capable of.

That would make us mighty powerful.

I hope Gary Johnson runs again, he gets my vote.

((()))

Hi leleddit, you can go back now. shareblue isn't out to get you, anyone with a modicum of intelligence is just sick of this ZOG puppet and his bullshit. Please take your neocon boomer tier autism back to The_donald where it belongs.

we're gonna vote Trump anyways

it's a 4d chess

confiscating our guns is all part of the 4d plan

just have faith

>50 kopecks have been deposited into your account

Oh yeah, we sure showed them our power by electing a ZOG puppet who doesn't care about us.

>"m-muh shareblue, a-amirite guys, w-we still love God emperor right?"
You have to go back

Did we even elect him last time? Sometime it seems he hasn't done anything for Nationalists/Alt-Right. The only things I can think of are some luke-warm defenses of us to the media. Which I appreciate; it's far more than anyone else would have done, but at least try to get the 1965 Immigration law overturned.

>he still votes

Why waste your gas and your time? Anyone you choose will stab you in your back

This is all rigged by the globalists. Trump just doesn't have a good poker face

Shut up Gary

Here's how Jeb can still win

i think it should be trump

>Doesn't see the master at work
He just threw one smoldering hot potato onto the Dems hands

It's such a fucking obvious "no, this will never happen" bill, but Trump put it forward, being a man of the people, so when it fails, the only people to blame will be the Blues

Trump walks away being the sympathetic savior to the nation and Dems look like the greedy union touting, neutered lobby lovers that they are

Jeff Flake

>it makes him look good
No, it makes him look like a gun grabber

Trump. Unless you want to hand the keys over to the democrats. Nobody else has pull like him.

Obama never dreamed of the gun control measures Trump is talking about, so what's the point of having him in office.

Its really simple: If you are a democrat who wants to be re-elected, you don't push for restrictions on abortions. If you are a Republican, you don't push restrictions on guns.

Trump fucked up.

he doesnt want to because he knows the brainless retards would gobbel that up... and i guarantee you alot of them already have

>WHAT IS ALEPPO?

why don't we infiltrate both summits and kill them all?

>omg he's going to give the dreamers amnesty

azzhoes like you make me laugh. lets forget the massive ammo restrictions Obama imposed with no votes or duscussions. banned ammo from china. put so many restrictions on using lead in american ammo factories. dumb ass.

>we
hello newfag

>I think most of us can agree it shouldn’t be Trump.

Agreed. Former Trump supporter here....

You know what I was saying, numbnuts. Trump is fucking up, and he will not be re-elected.

yea I know what you saying and you a lying shill. Trump doing shit out in the open at least and for the first time in history we having honest discussions.
but you commie fags cant stand honest discussion. nobody knows what the gun regs will look like yet. pussies like you will not seperate TRUMP from his supporters.

It's just some Trudeau move
>if you take their guns they get even more guns an win

You're starting early aren't you girls?

We need someone more pure and racist than Trump.

you shouldnt think
most of us want trump
fuck off

its like you are in highschool and then you get stuck watching kids in kindergarten shitting themselves, thats what its like reading your posts

let me guess, you want to vote for Hilary?

Thsi is the great idea you figured out all by yourself last night when you were whacking off?

"us"?
you're a nigger/faggot and a shill.
i think most of "us" aren't going to fall for this bullshit just because of one half assed assault on Sup Forums

Based. I am an avid 2nd amendment supporter, but after all these mass shootings it's about time to start talking about common sense to gun laws.
I can't believe it's easier to buy a fully semi-automatic assault style weapon of war than it is a pack of cigarettes.
Trump is making us safer, you can keep your revolvers to play cowboy with at the range, but who really needs a military style weapon of war?

Nehlen

Patriots?

The absolute unfettered stupidity of this board shocks me. This bill is DOA, trump is playing politics, you stupid fucking mongrels.

Agreed we should storm Storm DC with guns and start a civil war

You do understand that there are a ton of single issue voters who wouldn't vote for a dog catcher if they supported any gun regulation, right? These people always fucking vote, and Trump just lost them.

you're also an avid anal wide receiver and an avid dyer of underarm hair, aren't you, you god damned liar?

wow the absolute state of anti-trump SHILLS.

A bill supporting reparations for slavery would also be DOA. Maybe Trump should support that, too. It would help him get the black vote.

This kind of thinking is insane.

you are not an avid 2nd amendment supporter, your post just admitted that. There are supporters who are much more avid than you are. Your actual stance, and your evaluation of your stance are not the same. This is called cognitive dissonance. It is not connected to reality. I would suggest you correlate the two.

The hypothesis of 2nd amendment fans is that more guns should be available AR-15s, and that would discourage or intervene with the mentality ill. That hasnt happened yet, nor has their hypothesis been tested. Until you see open carry of AR-15, you never will if they are correct.

In this instance, I think despite being Canadian, I might be more avid than you are.

btw, all burgers fucking suck, you have a shit country, and you are pieces of shit. Learn how to vote 3rd party, fix you dam country, and maybe I would have some respect for you.

Until you vote 3rd party, Democrat or Republican, its all one party, and your ass is owned and slaves to the corpocracy, and have no moral values

America never going to get better because all your fellow voters are disillusioned and disconnected from reality as you are in the information bubble they surrounded you in

You're an idiot.

Let's think LOGICALLY here. It's the government (military, law enforcement, redcoats etc) vs. the militia (citizens, patriots).

Now in this context, the military is bringing fighter jets, drones, nuclear warheads. Police are bringing full auto huge caliber machine guns, sniper rifles, armored vehicles, and anti riot equipment.

How in the fuck is a WELL REGULATED militia going to stand up to this if WELL REGULATED is code word for RESTRICTED and LEGISLATED. It's not! That's the obvious logic of this. Now, if you take the word regulated for what it really means, the militia would have access to all the same technology and weapons as the military and the police.

That's why those fucks aren't afraid of us. The police think they're better than us. They know they can do what they want. That's why we have a military industrial complex, so they can keep us under their thumb. The military industrial complex is just as much a tentacle of the zionist control over the American people as anything else. It has all the trademarks of a Jewish scheme including its own fullblown welfare model that employs thousands of the dumbest niggers and spics so they can have OUR guns.

it's bait and you two came off as triggered whiny larpers.
Stop making my party look bad fucking redditors.

they cant, they are jews, cant believe we arent exterminating them

>Have retard Democrats introduce bill banning guns during election season
>Get republican supermajority

> trump is stupid

hahahah keep telling yourself that you fucking retard

Can you imagine if they try to primary him? It would be fucking glorious. In two terms he will have destroyed both parties

Pence. He would never have let this happen.

>I think
dropped

I don't think they let Pence talk in meetings.

>newfag shills can’t recognize bait when they see it even on national television by president mcbait
one thing every Sup Forumsack has developed over time is an extremely refined taste for bait
fuck off shill bitches he’s not touching the guns

>You really think he’d be dumb enough to do that?
Yes, of course. Let's be honest, his administration has been like a setup to an aristocrats joke and we all know it. We just went along with it because fuck Mexicans and fuck Muslims. But he does seriously dumb shit, constantly.