One Page Thread

Share one page of a manga that you like! Maybe somebody else will like what they see and pick it up! I'll start with one that I picked up from one of these threads a couple days ago.

My submission is from Teppuu, it's a fighting manga about a sadist high school girl.

Please include some indication of the source of your OPT submission!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbhM-PhVz7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do tomboy's always have a shit friend

yuri ending?

No.

Biorg Trinity
This shit is really complected

His dick

>legs not OK

I don't remember the name

Ninja shinobu-san no jyunjou

How does the OVA compare?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbhM-PhVz7A

It's better than nothing, but it's no 24-episode adaption, and it's also kind of bad.
Instead of Arisu burning the conservatory, it's a stray lit cigarette, which destroyed the significance of the action.

whycome nobody is translating the authors new series

>all this good taste

and the page after that is good too

Has this been axed? I don't want to pick this back up only to find out it has.

As far as I can tell it's not. That was 19 as the latest released chapter, and there is a chapter 20 that follows it.

what is this

Source?

Polt's (Monster Musume) perverted cousin/sister.

It's great having female perverts in a series for a change. These two are on the same level.
That's why I love Okayado.

Rough Sketch Senpai is good.

Do you want to be the sketcher or the sketchee?

I hate that one bitch that forced her friendship on them, don't even remember her fucking name.

Ohgreat got sick of all the people saying he needed to stop writing his own stories, so he hired a writer who wrote even more nonsensical stories than him.

Anyway, you should read Air Gear for ohgreatest ohgreat

>Please include some indication of the source of your OPT submission!
Way to defeat the purpose of the OPT, fucking newfags.

No thanks, I'd rather just name the source from the get go, just to spite petty bitches like you.
Witch hunter

Is Hinata the black haired girl, the loli, or the cat?

>I'm being a faggot and you can't stop me
You get banned from MAL or something?

you could at least contribute in your own way, otherwise you're no better than a saucefag making posts that bring nothing to the thread.

Who are you quoting, shitposter? Don't derail this thread with your petty faggotry.

Have you ever considered why OPT threads are allowed, but not straight recommend threads? I'm sure I'll be shocked by the answer.

>life of any mixed kid

Alternatively

I have that page saved, too. Boichi never disappoints with the art. Hopefully working with the Eyeshield author will turn out a good plot.

If your filename or post doesn't contain the name of the submission, you're the newfag. When did you even start posting here?

Wow, thats ugly. What kind of self respecting mangaka would let this get published?

I thought Natsuo was the shit friend in Teppu?

I fucking love Black General

New chapters when?

I have no idea. To make things worse, it's definitely the sort of story that's best read all in one go. I can't bear reading a half-dozen chapters every 9 months.

Man, remember when that was interesting?

Just picked it up thanks to that image, it seems good so far. What goes wrong?

The heroine died, the demon won and takes over japan. end of part 1.

Exponential pacing acceleration.

Timeskip with character changes. I lost interest pretty quickly after it happened.

forgot my pic

>If Araki did Berserk

Oyasumi Punpun - Some real fucked psychological shit in this one but also alot of feels as well

source?

What makes you think it's anything other than a fan-made redraw?

Do people even read this anymore?

When are you going to find something new and stop reposting that every thread?
Nobody cares about that edgy garbage any more.

Yandex and google give me nothing.

does this actually go anywhere though? i'm tired of development with nothing happening after

the one who is their manager now, and knows about their relationship and tries to get them to do more bf/gf stuff?

Even Bing failed me.
Souce?