Other urls found in this thread:

javstream.co/genres/gal
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they aren't hot irl and they won't date a virgin like me

But I love Galko!

>implying
javstream.co/genres/gal

Sup Forums loves them, especially with the "pure" gal fad.

We do?

are there any gyaru anime?

Why OP must be a faggot?

Who's this Sup Forums person and how can I contact them to tell them they have fine taste?

Galko is the only exception. all others can slither away to their den

But I don't and have Gal fever atm

But I love Gyarus. Even more so pure Gyarus. They're right at the top for me right now, together with Tomboys and Cakes. Too bad their 3D counterparts are way worse than the others.

We just had a show about a gyaru dating a virgin though.

Because they have taste and/or standards

>the Sup Forums is one person post
Fuck off

Galko's outfits do things to my dick.

That cheated on him to fuck another guy and kisses the virgin with her dick flavored mouth.

Because none of the other girls can compete, it isn't fair.

Because they have sex with niggers

It was a bad anime, gyarus have nothing to do with it

If you are saying you wouldn't fuck Blade you can get the fuck out.

More like rectal location

Reminder: gyaru =/= ganguro

I wouldn't because I'm not a coalburner

People are confusing Ganguro with Kogal

Some Mutherfuckas are always trying to ice skate up hill

That too.

Pure gal is gap moe and that's awwright.

Is Galko-chan really the only good gyaru series?

Anime? Probably. Gal Gohan is 10/10 too but it's still mangaonly and it only has 14 chapters.

>"D-Dozo!"

I like this, but there's like 6 chapters out, there's still a long way before we reach the peak of the road Galko opened.

Can this be a Galko thread?

I tend to dislike male MCs when combined with gyaru after Hajimete no Gal, is that an issue?

I'm so fucking glad the school pres isn't some stuck up bitch. Holy shit did we dodge a bullet there.

I have doujinshi for Turbo sluts that fuck everything that moves, especially monstergirl gyaru, however pure gals are entertaining as a side dish for shorts and 22 minutes weekly.

Gals are love in all their sizes. Except trap, I tried to like them but I just couldn't and came back to turbo sluts.

The main guy is a teacher. But it's pretty sweet, even the new girl who everyone thought would be a third wheel no fun allowed cunt turned out pretty awesome

That's obligatory for every gyaru thread. I want a second anime season so much.

Nigga that h-manga about a gyaru trap is a masterpiece

Hajimete no Gal is just the most generic, boring thing ever. Doesn't help that everyone there are horrible people.

Galko is top tier SoL and Gal gohan has the teacher main male character. They actually do something interesting with the gyaru gimmick.

Japanese girls don't actually dress like this right?

>hairy armpits, unless she shaves them--even then they're still stinky
>hairy asshole
>shits
>smelly feet
>cowtits and huge butt
>likes shotas
I think Galko's extremely underappreciated even among those who like her. She hits all of my major kinks and then some, it's like she was tailored to my tastes. I've thanked Suzuki Kenya multiple times for her.

She is so perfect.

Don't worry, most pure Gyaru shows won't do NTRbait plots like that.

She's pretty cute too, I want to see more of her with the two, but I hope she doesn't fall hard for the teacher and triggers a love triangle.

so your perfect waifu is a gorilla

It's not even that it was "NTRbait", I just hated it because the MC was incredibly unlikable and shittily written, Yame had no real reason to like him (nor did any of the other girls), his constant overanalysis and fantasizing were annoying. I get that it was supposed to be the realistic thinkings of a virgin, but I don't want my anime to be uncomfortably realistic especially if nothing is going to be done with it, you know? Not to mention he was a screentime hog taking away time for the gals, yeah he's the MC but when you have a character as detestable as he, there are gyarus everywhere, and "gal" is in the title, I think I have a right to be pissed.

Will Galko end up with Charao?
The manga is goving so mich shipbait with those two

Yeah, but at least Gal Gohan isn't like that because the MC's problem there is that he doesn't notice/wants a girlfriend, not that he's some kind of retard like Junichi.

It would feel like NTR if Galko doesn't wind up with a shota

Likely.

It's also ntr since Charao has a gf.

She's going to be a Gyarucake if she waits for that shota, and it's NTR too because the minigyaru likes the shota.

Mc is also a teacher so it would make sense for him to be a bit reluctant to make a move or let her make a move.

>if she waits for that shota
She shouldn't wait.

So the twist is that Galko NTRs everyone.

Literally the perfect woman.

I miss Ojou. S2 when?

You really like all of that too user?

We might need more new manga material first

I'm just glad we live in a world where a Titsy Morgan doujin not only exists but it was also translated.

>good gyaru series
Do you mean "good gyaru" series or good "gyaru series"?

Galko still sells figures and the manga is on going. We can only hope.

He meant good "good gyaru" series

I want her to give my body paizuri.

I like to think Suzuki created her so at least one Morgan can live a happy life.

>you will never view Morgans lost early works

is that one on the right an alien in disguise?

Was it autism?

I truly think it is.
Galko-chan characters act pretty realistic overall but she is such an odd case.

I want more.

>Titsy Morgan's book will never be scanned
FUCK

She has her own book?

Since when?

I want this uncensored for the love of god

After the superb high school festival arc it seems the author doesn't seem to know what to do with Ojou and Otako. They've been slowly phazed out in the current chapters.

Suzuki sold a morgan book about her and some shota in doujin circles not long ago

What the fuck?

Why has this not been scanned?

I'd pay him for it, he needs a Patreon or something. Fuck.

I do wonder when manga artist will open patreons.
Maybe it's saw wrong there.

But how does Sup Forums feel about loli gyarus?

Name?
Google gives nothing

We always have gyaru threads, but there doesn't seem to be much actual decent gyaru content. Really disappointing after finishing Galko.