Bitcoin is the gateway drug to the blockchain industry which with 100% certainty will replace the current financial...

Bitcoin is the gateway drug to the blockchain industry which with 100% certainty will replace the current financial system. Why don't you own any yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/3JWspeC2368uvjgyx2xKL5jXfR2Pa4PRCo
coinmarketcap.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because The Illuminati-dollar is backed by the most powerful military and intelligence service in the world and they will fucking obliterate Crypto.

bitcoin is the only drug you fucking mong.

people buying shitcoins just to spite bitcoin because they didnt get in early enough. soon they'll see the error of their ways.

wrong board faggot

The dollar era has fulfilled it's duty and we are ready for a new world currency. Why do you think nobody knows who Satoshi is??

because idgaf

woah i think you're really onto something here! tell me more

You are obviously not aware that it's not all about currencies and the limitations opposed on bitcoin. Stay poor faggot

post addresses at me

Get samourai wallet if you have an android

Tell me again about your retarded fake money that you can't even turn into real money without waiting days and paying exorbitant fees

Because in my cuckcountry it is looked down upon and some banks will close your accoutns if you invest in it but of course the state wants its share for the refugees 30% tax crypto-money and crypto-to-crypto.

so yea why bother

1Pu5MUCjkvQ1Xsi2dtcWHRggbqircMqdr7

That feel when made 60,000 bong coins from Bitcoin when it boomed over December.

Litecoin possibly a good bet for the future.

> (((lolbertarian))) at its finnest

thanks, I'm going to do a batch transaction when enough people post at me.

>my holding
blockchain.info/address/3JWspeC2368uvjgyx2xKL5jXfR2Pa4PRCo

That’s not how you spell monero

There's too many crypto coins.
I'm not getting into a bunch of get rich schemes.
I feel like if there was only bitcoin on the market, more people like myself would be interested.

But as an outside it just looks like hundreds of dudes making a fake currency in their basement and wanting me to give them actual real money for it

This will change soon user. We will go into trillions of market cap before the bubble bursts.

>some banks will close your accoutns if you invest in it

Is that not reason enough to buy at least some instead of mindless consuming

with 100% certainty it wont replace anything

tfw previous weekly wage made in few hours

1Fi859tmPQpa8JSkDvbcUtpzauoTvgKxNZ

you are obviously not aware that all the smart people have, and are, continuing to flock to bitcoin core. it is completely about the currency, because erc20 tokens wont "replace the current financial system".

just quit while you're ahead and go shill your bags on /biz/. you are out of your depth.

Did any of you cucks watch the SEC hearing??? Things went better than I could have ever imagined for the future of crypto, yes regulations will probably be enacted in the future but crypto is the #1 shot the people have at over throwing the Jewish monetary system. Even if I lose everything I invested at least I took a swing at the ZOG by investing in the potential to free the people from the hook nosed bankers instead of posting pictures of frogs in my moms basement like most Sup Forums posters.No coiners are either broke shabbos goyim or sub humans.

>BUT MUH GFX CARD PRICES TO PLAY THE NEXT HENTAI DUNGEON ULTRA LOVER EROGE WITH HD NIPPLES
>BUT MUH ENERGY COST
>BUT MUH NO INHERENT VALUE
>BUT MUH DRUGS, H. TRAFFICKING, GREATER FOOL THEORY, PONZI SCHEME, BUBBLE

Tokens are fucking cancer

what coin are you promoting, user

This is the most jewish shit I've ever read.
>Kikes r gay, come invest in my totes cool kikekilla currency so i can cash out

Bitcoin, and I do it by coercing people to accept my money through bitcoin.

Just a friendly reminder BTC is 100% stable at 10k and will reach 50k by the end of the 2018.

Jews are trying to shake the goyim out now as they realize its potential. Now is the time to buy after the market corrected severely.

That's generous of you user, everybody should hold at least some BTC

The cryptocurrency space is currently attracting massive amounts of talent, which are genuinly developing world changing technology. I recommend looking into Zcash, Skycoin, SophiaTX and Qash. Very solid long term holds

why don't YOU post YOUR address?

I wish lightning network would hurry the fuck up

Anyone else in on BTC private?

desu im thinking ethereum and some of the bigger altcoins will be the big thing in 5-10 years . end even if all current cryprocurrencies all crash and burn (barely anyone is actually uses them for money-uses , its almost all high risk unregulated gambling now) im sure current currencies will be replaces with cryptographic state-regulated alternatives , like there will be an official state controlled teather-like currency and stuff life that .

I did, its in this post

listen up cryptofag, I want two double cheeseburgers, large fry and a large sprite. You're also not getting a tip.

You may be wrong, Jewish master. Blockchain as a technology definitely will be adopted, there's no doubt. But I'm not sure about coins.

thats good to see The shitcoin shills have ruined the party by the state of the community i hope btc crushes their market desu

1M45TuDaM5ey7w4Vtwkenu84AWXZzs8pva

You obviously dont understand basic economics

Brb just made another $50 posting on Sup Forums

Bitcoin will be the gold standard, however there are tons of issues that need to be solved in the cryptospace and developers need incentives to create innovation. They won't just do voluntary work on bitcoin protocol.

Cryptocurrency enables people to vote with their money. Im proud of you user, you will be rewarded x100. This will be the greatest wealth redistribution in the history of mankind

You are fucking cancer

Listen to this user

can I see your blockfolio?

Just there to fill pockets of big schemers.

I only hold bitcoin. Its not that interesting.

I do user.

I believe this since the globalist elites want to switch over to electronic money.

Ethereum currently has it's limitations too, we have to see what blockchain 3.0 (ADA, EOS, ICX) DAG projects (Radix, Hashgraph, Raiblocks) or my personal favorite the blockchain killer Skycoin has to offer.

I am 100% sure blockchain will be adopted. Talent all across the world is working hard on providing new solutions

1EamtSKGHkSUGRda47GUJDJuh5mTQqYBNG

yuo are good bitfriend

Too much risk. i'd rather own real fiat currency backed by armies instead of fake, gay fiat currency backed by hype.

Why... Why would you even make that?

Though I guess it's kind of cool. Did you get one of the panels that can change backlight color?

bitch coin is hoax get rekt fucco

Let me try this bitcoin thing, downloaded app. Where is my key,,?

>They won't just do voluntary work on bitcoin protocol.

lol. nobody was paying them eight years ago either

he's not giving you free money you dumb fag lol.

hit receive, copy the address and post it, thats all you need in bitcoin to do a transaction.

you are correct. once most of them die, the money goes to the sole survivor. thats why bitcoin is built the way it is. to minimize the risk of attack. same reason why people say "its old, outdated, dinosaur," or "we need bigger blocks"

these people are fucking idiots who don't understand what is happening.

Nice coin purse

then why am I compiling a list?

Oh, OK. Well, I'm not buying it. I'll try it if someone wants to send me a few pennies or dollars or whatever

the security benefits of cryptographic currency basically make the 'we'll safeguard your money' aspect of banks obsolete . while the banking and financial industries are the reason most successful businesses today exist i think they should be kept in check and having an alternative is one great way to do that .

i mean think about it , you're paying fees to access your own money that they're holding while they're investing and using it to make profit . you're essentially paying them to make money using your money .

i'd much rather pay the blockchain a tiny fee then the banks ,and have the banks investing your money be replaced with tokens . this way you can demand much more transparency from the people whose tokens you buy which would prevent shady investment like the ones who caused the 2008 financial crisis

We know who he is. We don't know where he is.

don't listen to him, its not much but I want to hand out enough to try the system with

Solar powered crypto currency farm.....meme or what?

It is also a nightmare for fractional reserve banking and makes forensic accounting a breeze.

HSBC's money washing scheme could be tracked so easily

I'm excited as fuck to see what 3rd gen and skycoin will do

PS get at least one masternode of something good soon, before you can't anymore. Thank me later

Why not? I paid 7$ for it. It only has white leds as backlight

Here you go, this will be interesting

35ZgjUKLA2q9Zsmn6zsLKeuRVxScoasztk

Thanks!

Damn! That will change the world right?
No, most powerful military in the world will fuck you and your currency

Except in privacy coins, of course

What components did you use?
That's pretty cheap if that's what you paid for the SOC and LCD.

>tfw too retarded to accumulate. I lost 400 link in a span of a week trying to buy low and sell high and I fucked myself over

If Coinbase would stop being little bitches about supporting anything but the big 3, that’d be great.
Inb4
>Coinbase
Point me to something better and not shady and I’ll use it. I freely admit I’m a newfag when it comes to crypto

1BPje8GKQTv5tfYtXvN6GmDbyMwiX2Hv3S

you still need to purchase them

Solid portfolio currently my long term holds are: qash, skycoin, sophiatx, zcash. I also have a lot other coins which I trade with

Backed by central banks and a system which was supposed to not recover after 2008 unless it pumped massive amounts of more fiat into the system. Have fun bagholding your worthless paper when the system comes crashing down.

Bitcoin has it's limitations. There will be a place for bitcoin but it won't be the all ruling protocol.

I do. Needs to go back up though. Fuck this stagnant bullshit.

My linky stays super stinky

1000 EOY goys

care to tell me some of those limitations. not the ones that it currently has, because that assumes bitcoin is complete at its current stage.

I bought all of those components on aliexpress.com, the soc was 3$, the breadboard was 2$ and the screen was also 2$. I could send you the links if you want to

1DmTKExWYUBXDhT31UFY4Efx84kM4kRWP4

Need 150k satoshi so I can transfer to an exchange and further multiply it by trading altcoins, kindly please anons

the address starting with a 3 will be cheaper for you to transact from in the future, so I'm just going to sent to that one.

When the perfect storm comes about, people may be wise enough to demand that all banking be done over the blockchain so it can be tracked.

Purchase orders, even for privacy coins means there is a paper trail.

Sounds good.

I'm in need of a new card and I won't lie, that shit is fucking pissing me off.

Yeah, I'm kind of interested. I've never thought of picking things up on aliexpress before, though I know they're cheaper. I'll take the links if you have time. :)

>he's 100% certain the blockchain will replace the current financial system

>blockchain industry which with 100% certainty will replace the current financial system
???? a technology that current financial system has ultimate power over will replace it?? doubt.jgg

Bitcoin's marketcap is 181 billion right now.

Don't forget about mining and localmonero etc. There will always be ways. I see your point though

>graph
u mean to tell me that if you put a exponential equation on a grapph it will look like an exponential graph? no fucking way

it is inevitable once the perfect financial storm hits. If people are smart enough to demand that banking move to blockchain so fractional reserve banking is no more and every transaction can be traced.

Should have happened when HSBC and other big banks got caught laundering money for cartels...but people are slow to react

1GLYCpZodTKaAbXFaAAqXTzWD9zwqsoU1M

Thanks user

I am... addressing the issue:
1JkpmRqoPJuNKdLRXR33J8eirZRfUDmvCC

1o6eaSd2vdEPtPoJqiXaHkGe6KJwe6a9w

well that depends , you can always use a fungible cryptocurrency as an intermediary in a series of transactions and move your money in an untraceable way .

like you can sell cocaine for ethereum into a one-time ethereum wallet , immediately buy monero with the etehreum and use the monero to buy ethereum on your actual secure main wallet .

>If people are smart enough to demand that banking move to blockchain
so you are saying that to avoid corruption financial services should move to cryptos that are mainly used for illegal shit?

sure, there are always ways but if laws are passed forcing banks to follow healthy practices..they are all fucked.

I imagine a world were a decentralized blockchain operates over i2p so the common man can make his own investments and purchases can be made using smart contracts and multi sig transactions...what a world it would be.

i love the conflicting views of crypto

Yes, that's historical data, though it might give one slight idea of cryptocurrencies market capitalization compared to other assets/individuals net worth.

coinmarketcap.com

>tfw poor
I only lost money with this shit. joined to late. rip me

>100% certainty

Ha yeah you sound like the average financial advisor