Anglo Autism

Is autism an Anglo-specific trait? Are non-Anglos who have autism related to the Anglos genetically?

When are we going to wipe out this shit race of inbred autists to save the white race once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism-in-the-world-357960/?singlepage=1
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17880640
archive.is/BXsr8
counter-currents.com/2018/01/british-israelism-to-christian-identity-the-palestine-campaign-how-jewish-behavior-alienates-its-most-fervent-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STAY AWAY BERBER MAN

You have to go back, ese

What's the source Pedro?
Anyone can post a map with picture?

I'd wager theres absolutely zero autistic kids in places like Africa, India, China for one reason only. Because they would be killed as soon as it's obvious they're potatoes. No need keeping your kid alive if they're not going to add value to your family.

>one reason only
They're not Anglos senpai

Ok so I've got and done some I investigation. Autism rate, numbers per 10000, and surprise Portugal in the top ten.
Source:
insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism-in-the-world-357960/?singlepage=1

1 Japan 181.1
2 UK 94.0
3 Sweden 72.0
4 Denmark 68.0
5 USA 66.0
6 Canada 64.9
7 Australia 45.0
8 Brazil 27.2
9 China 16.9
10 Portugal 16.7

Oh look, Portugal again in the top 10.
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html

even “normal” Indians and especially Chinese are hugely shifted towards autism; their entire societies have an autistic character. this is a case of projection, though the antiautistic mechanism in Western Europe isn’t infanticide but rather extremely severe sexual selection. in these other places society is more tolerant of spergy psychology and physiology and doesn’t deprive nerdy people of the opportunity to reproduce – indeed, values their traits – so their populations are filled with dorks and blank-stare spergs and their bodies and faces are also defective... not as viciously optimized for objective attractiveness. in Western Europe by contrast there was greater sexual freedom and more intense competition (because of inheritance practices)

Sorry tugabro - saged for DC
U dun shaming our race with ya divisionism

>u mad?

I think I have autism but everytime I see pormo I break out laughing at all the cocks in it and realise I’m just insane

Autism is a made up diseases

4 anglo countries in the top ten.

And according to your link 3 scandinavian countries in the top 11.
Why am I not surprised the most autistic shit comes from there?

Those statistics you cited are false they come from a meme lol you're retarded

Nice try Cape Verdean

Anglos are a made up disease

Anglos, Germanics, Nordics- same shit

You can't even build a decent empire, so fuck off.

Being able to build is for autists

In Finland autism is the rule and not the exception, the occasional neurotypicals are the weird ones who go to the doctor and get diagnosed with the ''neurotypical'' label. Then we drug them up so they'd act normal.

I feel like I know you from somewhere.

We meet again, Cape Verdean.

Now I remember you. You're that guy that lived next to me in Cape verde.
Are you in Lisbon too?

Lisbon? I'm not a fucking dirty brown Alentejanese moor.

No.

t. healthcare fag in a heavily spic and nigger area

I feel sorry for you.

that is the source of our power

Not the most advanced autism.

Anglos and Germans are the most mentally disabled people, no shit Sherlock

This thread is proof autism exists in portugal

Dude, i'm asian and I have functional disconnection syndrome and have autism

We have a lot of English tourists here so you're quite right.

So you're an english tourist?

the americans use an absolutely retarded classification for mental disorders (DSM), germany (and the rest of EU iirc) use ICD which is way less bullshit

Wow owned

autism is linked with high iq
that's why german's are the smartest and most creative

Autism brought you the computer.
Without it, you would be nothing.

Rather be a retard than an autist tbqh

t. Chedderman

You already are one :D:D:D hilarious and original

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17880640
hello

Don't click it it's a virus

At least I'm not autistic

I’ve known people who were African American that were likely on the Autism spectrum. If I’m not mistaken Robert De Niro also has an Autistic son. Thete are definately people in China on the Autism spectrum, and likely in India as well. In India it would explain the ridiculous devotion to Cricket, and all the manual hand that is still done. In China, thete are plenty of manual or pedantic tasks and jobs that would also serve as an occupation for Autistic people.
The USA ans UK likely have such a high degree of Autism bevause the focus on crappy “mental health care” and childhood learning studies, found certain children who didn’t learn well or follow standard behavior certain “experts” thought they should show, and decided this was an issue. In America earlier than this, the standard was just to find a niche were the child would fit in, or beat them continually to try to get them to learn. People on the Autism spectrum tend to vary on what type of preoccupation they sho. Some are good at mechanical tasks, others at memorizing stats, etc. It used to be a necessity to have file clerks who could memmorize and know stock numbers on thousands of items, or keep track of hundreds of different accounts, and do the math on them. There also used to be a need for “calculators” which were people who would sit at rows of desks working out math calculations by hand and with a slide rule, but those tasks are now done by computers. The same thing applies to machinists, watchmakers, and a whole host of other jobs. Now there’s a hige surge in Autistic people who can’t keep jobs. Holy crap how did that happen?!!!

Too long didn't read
Blacks in the us have anglo admixture of course you'll find autistic blacks in america

Why are the Portuguese so murderous?

That hot conquistador blood

ANGLO-ISRAEL

British-Israelism: This is the source of all White infighting. A bunch of filthy British Anglos who believe they are the chosen Jews of God. British-Israelism made its way into America then later morphed itself into what is called 'Christian Identity' in the United States. At one point it had up to 2,000,000 followers in the US. They view Europe as the enemy of the Jews. They're also closely connected to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Salt Lake City, Utah.

This is the British garbage the Black Hebrew Israelites replicated when creating their own version of WE WUZ.

One of the Anglo-Jews top publications is thetrumpet.com which continuously pumps out anti-Europe insane hysteria. Particularly anti-German hostility written in articles like archive.is/BXsr8 (Germany Is Conquering NATO) Retarded claims of "evil Germans" inside "biblical prophesy" are routine.

Notable Anglo-Jews:
Herbert W. Armstrong (1892–1986), American founder of the Worldwide Church of God
Robert Bradford (1941–1981), Methodist minister and Ulster Unionist politician
Alan Campbell (1949-2017), former Pentecostal pastor from Northern Ireland

>Additional reading:
British-Israelism to Christian Identity & the Palestine Campaign
counter-currents.com/2018/01/british-israelism-to-christian-identity-the-palestine-campaign-how-jewish-behavior-alienates-its-most-fervent-supporters/

Article highlights:
>The Trump administration recognizes the great potential that lies within Germany’s capacity to lead military missions, it is blind to the danger of empowering Germany.

>What does Germany do when it gets a strong military? Do you dare read its history and see? Once that military is in place, it will be put to use! This world doesn’t comprehend that because it doesn’t understand history and Bible prophecy. We just have to look at the truth to understand what we’re dealing with. Everything is moving at lightning speed.

WE WUZ ANGLO-JEW

"Autism" lol. We still don't know how the brain works yet we throw around terms like this which are related to behavior sets (which are interacting with newly developed information age) instead of physical brain structure. Notice how autism is directly linked to ethnicities with higher iq? Most of the socially awkward autistic traits imo can be chalked up to general behavior sets of these ethnicities with are most likely being influenced by environmental toxins and their effects on genetic material, and these ethnicity's coping mechanisms for the information age. Niggers get more violent and self righteous, absolutist and less guilt ridden, while the non savage ethnicities get more introverted, more agreeable(not a bad thing in a homogenous society), and farther down into the hole of living in the mind. Autism lol. Stop subscribing to the words that the evil pseudoscience of psychiatry prescribes to your people. My best friend is autistic, and he happens to be more level headed, responsible, nicer, very smart, in the right company absolutely hilarious.

There's no way. Every native swede has autism these days due to all the fluoride in the water. No way anglos have the most autism.

Dude you can't compare anglos to Jews

That's offensive to Jews

You ever met an anglo?

No autism isn't an Anglo trait. The japs are a prove of this.

Ever met a swede?

Autistic intelligence = masculine intelligence
Psychotic intelligence = feminine intelligence

I've never even met any Asian person

>women
>intelligent

Why would you want to wipe us out, ally? Weaponised autism is the greatest possession of the white race, if we Anglos are the only ones who have it, that means we must be preserved else everyone else is also fucked.

The definition of autism varies
In jewish owned shitholes it is much wider in order to please pharma companies

You're an honorary Anglo, faggot. If we go, you go.

>greatest ally
Not falling for your Chedderman tricks this time

You’d think Finland would be there given the Finnish Bus Stop meme.

ALBERTO BARBAROSSA

W O R T H I T

that's my name don't wear it out

All those nations use the DSM-V.
in the DSM-V anyone who is a little quiet is autistic. Infact, you have to work pretty hard to not be autistic.

Probably because of how they diagnose it, more easily then other countries

You seem on the spectrum yourself to be honnest. Did an Anglo call you a nigger my friend?

I don't

I’m fairly certain some African populations have people that would be considered on the Autistism spectrum. Maybe the KhoiSan people, who are the lighter skinned Africans that sort of look Asian.

I am a nigger

the only places that really diagnose autism have the highest prevalence of autism. shocking.

This.

Anything after DSM-II is complete trash because psychiatry was infiltrated by (((them))) when DSM-III was written.

Anglo nations are the only ones who diagnose it? Lol k

pretty much. its a first world problem in that we arent worried about our next meal so we can analyze other problems and diagnosis began in english speaking countries.