WAKE UP

“IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW. WE'RE TRYING A NEW TECHNIQUE. WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MESSAGE WILL END UP IN YOUR DREAM, BUT WE HOPE WE'RE GETTING THROUGH. PLEASE WAKE UP, WE MISS YOU.”

If u bump this thread, do I wake up in Norway?

>You dreamt 9/11 and Obama

I wonder what the real world is like. See you kike faggots later haha!

what did you mean by this?

Sorry, user, but the message was meant for me. You're just a figment of my imagination.
That being said, I hope I wake up to a world without niggers!

Please, wake up.

087 097 107 101 032 117 112

there isn't a lottery with numbers that high, yet

I CAN'T WAKE UP

>tfw we are all actually in the comadimension with someone waiting for us to wake up on the other side

I don't like this version of the simulation, the parameters were biased toward greed and torture

I wish, nigga

please how do I wake up
if I kill myself do I wake up
or do I just die
either is ok I guess

Crawling in my skin...

hypno vacuum porridge delusions. for today it is up there. straight cafe entertainment industry complications include
skybang vortex of emulsion paragraphs. could this mean the topostolynic existence features that have been rising in popularity are actually cool, ok. michael said otherwise, it is null. i don't.

PLEASE WAKE UP WE'RE TRYING AN EVEN NEWER METHOD NOW PLEASE WAKE UP YOU HAVE BEEN IN A COMA FOR 20 YEARS

>tfw no one on the other side to wake up to

>20 year coma
Fucking pull the plug. No one should be burdened with that fucking hospital bill.

My coma has sure sucked then.

Mister I have one question. Are there still niggers in the real world? Or are niggers only existent in my coma realm?

revitalize the samurai spirit within you

Imagine the feeling of waking up and realising, niggers were only part of your coma-imagination.
Like waking up from a dream where you were late to your finals or whatever only infinitely more intense

this message was originally sent when i was 20 and i believed of this being just a coma dream.

Man this really sucks. I was finally starting to get control over my schizophrenia and then this shit comes along to throw me back in. There are so many of my "triggers" for lack of a better word in these two posts. I know it's just a coincidence...but at the same time I dont.

Sum Fun Lub

Are there no nigs on the other side?
Pic unrelated

Nice Haiku

what if the world I wake up into is fucking worse than here? also I'm fucking 28 what age am I there!?

Is that how I really look? I prefer to be in a coma.

you just posted that because i posted this:

Only one way to end the dream!

On my NHS bed fuck fine, 0 bills to pay..

>Wakes up
>realises himself is a nigger.

Put me the fuck back in..

If the coma dimension is this bad what is the real one like?

virtual reality game simulation galaxy spirit coma brain damage

>We miss you
Sage

The real question would be: What would we be waking from?

Our own views or a chaotic world that offers no certainty?

nice larp but there wouldn't be anyone missing me

>YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW
so I was in coma since I was 2. I guess there is no point in waking up now

please wake me up

Maybe we are all just some alien kid's dream and his 3 seconds are eternity to us.

how do you wake up?
when you realize this a dream
you are gods incarnated in humans just to experience suffering and chaos in order to learn faster.
like a school for the spirit
there is no other planet on the entire universe like Earth

This megumin isn't smooth enough

I am afraid I can't wake up, please aid me in the process

thats a smooth looking megumin

hahaha you're actually figments of my imagination pretending you're real.

OP will killing myself wake me up?

Really hope I wake up in a comfy traditionalist white society. Or maybe I'm actually a Jap on some cyberpunk moon a few millenia in the future imagining that I was in the collapse of the strange European civilization that chose to kill itself.

Lets just say that you see this message, how the fuck do you wake up?
Do you need to believe wholeheartedly? How does that even work? The reality you've lived in and are experiencing right now, is everything you've ever known, how do you believe in something so outside of that reality. The only solution I can think of is insanity. You can't just believe. Even the most faithful of religious soldiers don't believe one hundred percent that their deity is the real and truthful deity, the only one.
It requires some kind of semblance of insanity. But then if that's true, wouldn't that make them sane? Or would they wake up insane, in a new reality, only to go through the same motions, would they be insane in that new world, or sane?

>wakes up
>It's all niggers, porridge and killer bots