>freezes to death

Niggs btfo by mother nature

Mother nature is based.

Mother nature is /ourgirl/

Winter Chan finally came to Skyrim

Thank you, Winter-Chan!

Thank you winter-chan

Linky or you stinky

Is Mother nature the only thing (((they))) can't control?

Ah, some good news from Sweden.

How fucking stupid can you be though?
>Huh wow, this chilly sensation is something I have not experienced before, maybe I should put on a jacket, or at least cover up my kid? Nah fuck it.
I kind of feel bad for the kid. It's not her fault that her mom was a dolt.

KEK COMMANDS IT!

How smart would the child be with a retarded mom?

Now that's a good point.

>kind of feel bad for the kid
this is why you fail

Sweden education could've made them humans.

I have compassion for children thus I fail. Okay.

No they would've just gotten brainwashed. Trust me I was once a student in said system. Luckily enough in High school it stopped entirely.

>feel bad for the kid

one less filthy little nigger to rape your country, swedecuck.

>how fucking stupid can you be though?
She was black...

Natural selection at it's best. There is a reason niggers originally did not live in cold areas.

Stupid beyond our comprehension...

Dude it was just a child, if she would've grown up well integrated with a lot of Swedish friends then chances are she would've been well adjusted and didn't harbour some irrational hatred for Swedes.

why mother nature is so racist?

She thought that Sweden heats the streets just like homes and the snow is just a decoration.

You realize well integrated in your country means hate whitey yeah?

These delusions got us where we are in the first place.

WE WUZ POPSICLES N SHIET !!!

Based General Winter

That's a big if user and being a child isn't an argument.

>mom is retard who leads child to certain death
>"wow it sure is bad that the child didn't grow up and also do some really retarded shit that kills people"

No dude, it's a mercy killing. Natural selection and all that. Do you really want your society to be full of these people?

Thank you Earth-chan.

Only thing I feel bad for is that the two nigglets didn't become Coco popsicles as well.

True compassion would be wishing that she never reproduced.

Will the government now force all Swedes to hand over their warm clothing?

That was a good one.

it takes a few generations in europe for the selective pressure to take effect

>when you're so dogshit retarded you can't even wear warm clothing for cold weather or return to warmth indoors

It might take a few generations for them to adjust to doing what they need to do to survive the winter but they'll never evolve into europeans.

Not really. Most normal people consider the neo-lefties to be just as batshit insane and delusional as you and I do. I don't think any normal person could ever wrap their heads around why anyone would want their own people to be genocided.

How is this even possible?

Wtf i love winter now

Fuck man I even wrote an essay on natural selection and traits being passed down from parents to child which benefits survival. You're probably right, but still kids dying have a way to fucking depress the shit out of me.

wtf no fair
i want winter-chan to kill our niggers too

Refugee from West Africa? What country?

It's kinda gay to have compassion for any subhuman in your own country.

I doubt that you won't end up like this nigger if the winter comes.

Ok now I know you're just a piece of garbage.

Did you ever have a calippo fizz? They were great.

No if she would've grown up to be scum, then it's deportation time. Until then she's just a kid and we should see how she develops and what she develops into first.

I find this hard to believe.
Did they get lost somewhere?
Full story pls, in English.

i have this blenket

>Hundreds of swedes watched them freeze to death.

You people have no souls.

Saddly no.

Not our problem that the mom was a fucking retard.

Niggers don't belong in Sweden. They don't belong here, but they're remnants of our colonial history. Sweden has no excuse at all.

A gyppo froze to death on the street in Belgium last night. Apparently it's not that hard.

People like this are why sweden will degrade into shit

Well that's true. Sweden has zero moral obligations to let anyone in really.

Its funny. Winter may actually save us frim the shitskin nigger threat incoming.
I hope we get into a new Ice Age

same bro let them all freeze

We love you, Winter-Chan! Its nice to see you working so hard this late in the season!

Ice Age won't cover most of Africa.

But hopefully it will deter more niggs from coming

Not sure how much or if anything is true, look up HAARP

>MFW it's going to be warm in my locality soon and that's when all the nigs nog

Took me way too long to realize the pic isn't English

You're gone Sven.
The thing that saddens me the most is that you've died in the eyes of your fellow brothers of Evropa. You will never experience truth, cameradery, loyalty and will forever remain the outcast we have to live with. What a fucking waste you are, I am honestly disgusted and await your demise and destruction with complete indifference.

I even feel bad for the germs man and Im the quintessential slav, Adolf actually hurt us and I feel bad for Hans, but for you man, I dont feel a thing.

lel, thank you winterchan!

You guys are true cucks

>they will integrate and become good law abiding swedes

What are "third generation immigrants"?

Hey Swede, I've been talking to this Swede and he says the news says rapefugee problem is a problem when it really isn't, is this true? And he likes the refugees more than white trash Swedes...

well, I personally can't wait for Chirak police scanner threads. Comfiest threads on Sup Forums

No, don't think I have. Damn, now I really want to try one out. I still remember the green TMNT ones, they were awesome.

Yeah, we have zero obligations towards these niggers. It makes the whole thing about being a ''Humanitarian Superpower'' even more fucking retarded. It's like we are trying to be the most retarded superpower ever, like an even shittier version of squirrel girl or something equally as crap.

>Adolf actually hurt us and I feel bad for Hans,

This, man.

Adolf had plans to exterminate us, but I feel sorry for Germany in its current state.

You're forgetting (((who))) convinced Palme that we are suddenly going to be the world's nursery home.

Stop mistaking my compassion for chidren as me saying that we should have ever let her in in the first place. If we never let them in she would've probably never even ended up freezing to death.

Were those based on the original turtles (not that lame comeback shit)? I used to be a huge fan and collected all the stickers for the album (many kids started, few ever pulled through).

Even nature hates niggers

Stop fucking deflecting and picking parts of morality that suit you and dismissing what doesnt.

You are the reason. Your mentality is the reason. YOU ARE THE REASON.

m-m-muh children.

yeah the hordes of niggers you let in were all children. Honestly you lads are the world champions in retarded ditch digging.

Yeah, there were based on the old animated series. This was a good deal before the shitty remake. If you look down on the bottom right corner, you can see the ice cream itself. Pretty sure it looks like the one I had back in the 90s.

Probably am, to be honest I haven't really looked into that part of Swedish history much.

An 8 year old is clearly and 8 year old. A 30 year old pretending to be a 14 year old is clearly not a 14 year old.

>I'm enlightened by my intelligence.

Take off that tin foil hat Bjorn

Nig gon nig.

>darwinism

theres still hope for evolution if we get another ice age al the nigglets will be BTFO

I read she was barefoot. Wouldnt surprise me, seen africans around here walk between the houses in nothing but shorts while freezing cold and 2 dm deep snow.

Your people are clearly your people.
Others are not.
You are missing the point completely, whether it is a child or not, all your mentality implies is that you are unable to value your circle and as such are unable to defend it.

The logical conclussion is that you are an useless piece of shit and that the oxygen you breathe adds negative net worth to the planet.

All the while screaming look at me, while everyone in Evropa is deeply ashamed of you.

tis an awesome thing to see!

Swedes, I get the impression that your people are willingly brainwashed and do it to yourselves rather than have it imparted upon you by Jewish and other liberal groups

Is my impression right or wrong?

>seen africans around here walk between the houses in nothing but shorts while freezing cold and 2 dm deep snow
Holy shit!

David Schwartz is a character I recommend reading a bit about. Palme's buddy.

some one meme winter chan now

Niggers die from the cold every year here in the north, either they fall alseep outside and freeze to death or the fuck up with the fireplace trying to warm up their house and die of carbon monoxide poisoning in their sleep....

Thats why i love Winter Chan, she keeps niggers dosile for months and kill a few of them each year

Those turtles look weird. Also weird is that it's from 1999 when their popularity had faded.

Many eons ago, the niggers that were stupid enough to do this all froze to death. The ones that were smart enough to store food for the winter and make/wear warm clothes survived. Thus whites were born.