Russia's new hypersonic Sarmat ICBM has begun active testing – Putin

I ask you: Do you want total war? If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything that we can even yet imagine?

youtu.be/mJo8zn5vb4c
rt.com/news/420157-russia-new-hypersonic-icbm/

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-americas/hopi-prophecy-and-end-fourth-world-part-1-002280
rt.com/news/420152-putin-us-deploy-borders/
youtu.be/6slFfemBnN8?t=4782
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNLBDDWmGx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
abcnews.go.com/International/russian-president-vladimir-putin-unveils-nuclear-weapons-listen/story?id=53435150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, russian hieroglyphs looks really cool.

I hope they bomb Israel first.

>Implying the missile shield works
>Implying Ruskies can into stealth
>Implying this isn’t all a nog showboat since the Russian defense budget is nothing compared to the MIC of the United States.

LMAO, get a load of this retard.

This is just Putin’s way of saying fuck off and making the EU bureaucrats piss themselves; I bet the US armed forces are having a fucking giggle about this.

Nah, we are going to nuke Florida.

that's older tech. isn't it? They've been capable of this for a long time.

>cruise missile with nuclear engine

lol what?

If they are announcing now it means they have had it for some time, and fully functional. That also means the US probably has something similar and keeping it secret. The real question is what is the next development they are really working on but keeping secret?

Terminator-type Power Armor, probably.

This isn't even a secret anymore, we can do the same thing except for satellites...

>except from**

Why waste the nuke? Florida is already devoid of any value

heading right for Orlando, nice.

he named the missile after the Sarmatians, an Iranian nomad people with east asian admixture (ancient DNA now makes this clear) who lived in eastern europe and the eurasian steppe. this has a sinister significance

>That also means the US probably has something similar
>we can do the same thing

Source?

Hopefully they miss and hit Broward County instead

active test on Muttmerican soil when?

spacetigers

Is our missile interception tech really that good for Russia to invest in such tech?

This is a good answer to the NATO agression.

is nuking Florida like cutting off Americas dick ? sub question : what the fucked would make Stanley Kubrick to "love" the bomb ?

I don't have a source but it is an educated guess. When the US, for example, drags out a technology to demonstrate and it fails they are doing that to try and tease out info from other countries. You can be guaranteed that the failed test is a lie and it is fully functional. I assume Russia is doing something similar. My guess, they know the US has this technology and are showing the US that they have something comparable.
Their objective is not to get info but to confirm the existence to convince the US to back down from some action. But that is just my armchair analysis, take with a huge grain of salt.

nice sentence structure you half-awake retard, jesus. get it together.

You know, some people say that we actually intercepted a North Korean missile, such that it wasn't actually a false alarm in Hawaii

Ingest coffee then try again

>NK missle
>not a trident launched from an israel sub

I have no real clue but I know NK is not stupid enough to actually attack. They want bombs to secure their independence. They are ruthless but not crazy. NK acts in a very predictable way.

redpill pls

Are we gonna die or what?I'm tired of waiting.

>russian
Bulgarian.

>Let's see if we can stay on the ball
I guess my question is, why the hell is the subtitle of Dr Strangelove "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" ?

100% light and shock-wave cloaking using meta materials. Aside from debris, a cloaked person is protected from a nuclear detonation and radiation.

Wild guess? The bomb is not what we think and all the atomic war nonsense was propaganda.
So lets all have a pie fight

The outcome of America's warmongering.

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-americas/hopi-prophecy-and-end-fourth-world-part-1-002280

>hey comrades, lets obliterate the glass of the fish bowl we all live in to permanently fuck up everyone's day by making more weapons to kill ourselves with because our military is so hilariously utter ass with a rotting cold war era arsenal due to being raped sideways for almost 100 years by a mediocre, autism like known as communism. We'll show amerika that russia stronk! Da ivan, by destroying the whole goddamn world instead of having a conventional battle vlike real men.

I always thought that as well. The entire movie is about powerful men who's dicks don't work.. "Buck, I'm not sleepy either".. Now this could mean that they nuke the world out of some sexual frustration or that their missiles (dicks) don't actually work.

related
rt.com/news/420152-putin-us-deploy-borders/

I think not right now, but eventually, it could threaten. So the new stuff is aimed at countering the stuff that will threaten Russia soon.

>why the hell is the subtitle of Dr Strangelove "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" ?
Maybe it's a buddhist "acceptance of all things" perspective. In a world where the bomb exists, better to wield it than not.

also an interesting idea, because if the governments of the world have bunkers and women and supplies and they are going to ruin the surface for 90 years, what can you do, right ?

>all that penis symbolism

Oh how that movie makes my inner 12 year old laugh. Yeah I don't know if the missiles not working is the correct interpretation but it is certainly one of the probable ones. Either way I take approach to life and don't worry.

putin plz nuke us before the liberals take our guns

We need Putin to hack power companies in Europe now. Let the Muslim refugees freeze.

also the gayness. my favorite penis joke being the Éclairs eaten by the bomber pilots. Éclair meaning "flash of lightning" like a nuke, or an orgasm. fucking Kubrick..

>want to watch it all to the end
>video's screen is filled with bullshit

FUCK. How do I stop this?

youtu.be/6slFfemBnN8?t=4782

1:19:40

for any Kubrickfags in here
there is also this weird thing with Goofy/Wendy Torrence and the bomb. Pic related.

>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNLBDDWmGx4

funny how libs always make racist comments about russians and slavs, and then it turns out that they're actually more advanced technologically than we are despite their poverty.
>t. proud slav

This shit sounds like the story behind Metal Gear Solid.

They developed a nuke that can reach any place in the world and can not be intercepted.
Do you imagine the implications of that? This is insane.

Do me a favor and move that target a bit north. Say, Atlanta?

>poor decrepit russia starting a weapons race again
Oh i winder how this one will end.

> believing Russians

Thanks, my dude!

Use those underwater nukes on Jew York please!

Aim for London while you're at it, Ivan

You are a good person and surely not a faggot.

Well that goes for MAD. We are almost a century beyond that thinktank of strategy. Wait till satellite countries start to get ABMS.

>Ayooo Hol' Up :
Isn't the fourth world ended by basically Noah's flood ? I thought we were the fif' world and shit will get worse than ever for us. I'm asking out of pure hope, user

This will surely solve Russia's poverty problem.

low it bruv i live in london

It's just a LARP.

They're copying the exact same strategy we used on them (e.g. Starwars system) in hopes of causing us to panic and bankrupt ourselves.

Bad news is you're gonna be melted if you stay there.
Good news is that a lotta pakis and goatfuckers will be turned to dust at the same time. You win some, you lose some, achmed

Bruh just wipe out the east coast

The JEWnited States must always be reminded that brutal thermonuclear revenge is a certainty.

Glory 4 Russia!

Oh shet Spehs marines

F

and another thing, why put these two explosions one after the other during the end scene ? a question mark and an eye ? did I see ? did I see what ? we'll meet again ? wtf ...

WHY DOES IVAN STILL WANT TO NUKE US?
WHAT IS STOPPING US FROM BEING FRIENDS?

Nice CGI you got there I am sure they will ever finish such a project, its not like they are making this propaganda for a reason.

what in tarnation is "dose viddya now" ?

All kinds of cool shit i bet, just look at this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER

Because Kubrick was making a grim joke. "We're all going to die anyway and you don't care about life, so go ahead and drop the bomb faggot. Yeeeehawww." I mean he had a cowboy riding a nuke all the way in in the very last shot. It should be pretty obvious what he meant by that.

The missile launch in the video is real. CGI is not to give more info than they have too.

Now go suck American dick like the good East Euro that you are.

>They developed a nuke that can reach any place in the world and can not be intercepted.
That's literally what ICBMs were. And then we developed ways to intercept them.

No one's going to use nukes anyway, they're just a hedge to say "Don't invade me."

Yes and no. The whole movie is also about sex, it has a double meaning and this is one of the reason why it's so brilliant.

BTW...Kubrick was a self-hating Jew this was confirmed by the guy that worked with him in Eyes Wide Shut.

>Eyes Wide Shut.

how convinient

t.vodka drinker
How about you go back to your country than being in a better country than yours?

Why Florida? What's in Florida?

I get that, but the last shot isn't Major Kong riding the bomb. It's Dr. Strangelove walking and coming up with a plan that will presumably make both the Russians and the Americans happy. Then the bomb montage with the "we'll meet again" song.

There's no such thing as a "self-hating Jew". That would imply Jews are always correct and perfect, and only a deviant among their ranks would disagree. Kubrick was a Jew who realized Jews were largely committing evil and deluding themselves about their demigod status. End of story.

joke country

The whole movie is Kubrick trying to warn us.

>'Listen to us now'
Why these fuckers always translating this wrong - originally it sounds more like advice, not "command"
abcnews.go.com/International/russian-president-vladimir-putin-unveils-nuclear-weapons-listen/story?id=53435150

lots of air force bases, navy bases, satellites and launch pads, disney world, cape canaveral, etc.

It's a "cutting off our penis" joke

Lot of Jews too, I live in Florida.

yeah, knee go dive you, poor ruskie

oh no. i'm so scared. if only the USA spent a little $$$ on their military we could have nice things, too.

oh wait...

To be honest one of the best parts of living in Florida in ears shot of an AFB is knowing that death will come swiftly.
All you suckers that will have to deal with the aftermath I do not envy you.

also what kind of autism is this ? why July 16th ?

ooooooooh, I get it.

short answer magic. I will have to do some research but I am sure there is some holiday or occult significance in the date or numbers

spoopy

One of the hardest thing to accept is that there are no coincidences in this world. Although this is quickly moving into an /x/tier thread. Not that there is anything wrong with that but not enough people on Sup Forums want to believe in this sort thing, despite it being clear the elites certainly do.

I'VE GOT THE DOCUMENTS
*ruffles paper*
just noticed Kubrickian dates while reading about Trinity

Same thing.

Here we go, when in doubt always go back to tarot. 16 would be the tower card.
>The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation. It is associated with sudden unforseen change.

>computer animations

Is no one going to point this out? Call me when they have live fire demonstration videos. Until then this is SFM faggotry.