How do we stop poor people wasting money on dumb shit they don't need?

How do we stop poor people wasting money on dumb shit they don't need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku-rUTG3eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by posting low quality images in LARP threads while your mother warms up your fish tendies

Kill them all.

you can't. entitled shits always think they deserve more than what they can afford

That's a dumb meme. Most poor people don't waste a fucking cent.

I fucking hate poor people, they work at taco bell and shop and publix. fucking plebs can't even get their sushi comped

poor people are fucking retarded don't even bother

>Most poor people don't waste a fucking cent.
I grew up poor, my parents wasted money all over the place and still do. It took me years to break the pattern in myself.

why did brands like mercedes and porsche start giving away their cars to every poorslime who can scrape together $99 each week?
poorslimes devalue everything they touch.

By not giving them gubmint checks to waste on stupid shit they don’t need. People don’t understand that money is fungible. They think they’re helping the poor by paying for their healthcare. All they’re really doing is ensuring poor people have more mad money to waste on lotto tickets and booze.

We don't and we will never be able too. Almost all people who are poor in western countries are poor because of bad decisions. Bad decisions by parents pave the way for this behavior as adults.

you have never driven through the projects.
niggers with $5k wheels on a lexus but they can't buy food

democracy has this thing called freedom of choice

god has this thing called freedom of choice

if neither exist, its still a good concept you dumb fuck

the real question is, how do we stop people with poor intelligence posting stupid questions on Sup Forums?

Now let me ask you, why would the drivers of those cars in your picture be poor?

>two Ferraris
Probably not all THAT poor then.

That's a Bugatti you mong.

Same plates?

Yeah, I don't think that's allowed...

someone had aa dave ramsey thread yesterday.
on his radio show he say the same thing everyday and people still don't get it.
don't spend more than you earn and don't buy stupid shit

change the cultural norms of consumerism and materialism

you say spaghetti, I say spaget
let's call the whole thing off

its technically a bugatti replica achmed.
now the jig is up, everyone knows you are paying 99$ each week for the next 20 years to drive that new mercedes or BMW.

By eliminating the free market and moving to a distribution system where the state determines demand.

Kill yourself dumb baiting faggot.

Why should anyone care what you think they need?

>commies always go for the extreme and never think creatively

In that case, Sup Forums is on the right track.

Only one (if that) is probably registered I imagine, let alone insured.

It's a picture of two Ferraris parked outside a fucking £80 a week council house you uncultured retard.

>typical lower class couple moves into govie house down the street
>dude is security guard
>sheila is retail
>one day dude is driving around in brand new Ford SUV
>I just know he bought it on credit

Some poor people are destined to stay poor.

Standard poorfag budget:
>$50/week on cigs
>$50/week on booze
>$30/week on mountain dew
>$100/week on meth

It's not your fucking business what they buy for THEIR money. Don't be a Jew.

so the proximity of where a car is parked decides if a person is rich or poor?

if I park my car beside trump tower, does it mean I own the tower or that trump owns my car?

I thought brits were smart n shit

Not a commie. I'm a monarchist and support feudalism.

>house in background is a £1,800,000 property

No, leaf. They waste money and stretch credit beyond their means. They are poor for a reason.

My favorite was during my short time between jobs at the temp agency office I saw so many niggers with expensive jackets and boots and the latest iphones. Yet when it came time to leave they all were waiting for the bus as I drove away in my car. People are poor for various reasons, but I personally feel fucked priorities and sucking with cash is a good part of it.

You think some guy parked two of his cars outside some random house while the garage was open? How severe would you say your autism?

You're entirely right.

I'm sure it was just the local social worker making their weekly rounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku-rUTG3eg

Goddamn that was one of the worse false equivalencies I've ever seen. Leafs are truly the worst posters. Day of the rake when?

For all we know that could be a rich man living in a simple home

>$30/week on mountain Dew

>This stupid even for a leaf.

>live in melbournes northern suburbs
>highest unemployment, and crime and lowest living standards in the country
>see a ferrari and lambo parked outside the local kebab and shisha cafe every night
>half the houses in my street have a new mercedes, audi or BMW parked in the driveway

this desu

I know I waste money at time with fast food, but it's nothing like my parents, who think nothing of dropping 40k on new vehicles the moment they get the money simply because oh hey I'd like a truck

example:
>has economy car
>decides to buy truck
>decides to trade in truck get car again
>decides truck is better, gets car and truck same time this time
>too expensive gets rid of truck
>now wants truck again, will get rid of car

I'd say $150k or so down the toilet constantly changing vehicles like this,

>want a hottub
>spends $15k on hottub that is never used

>wants to go camping
>$10k on camper that is used 3 times a year

>wants a computer
>but also it has to have the best everything
>and also vr
>and it has to have a 35 inch monitor

>oh lol I get pension it's $3k a month :^)
>but also so much debt had to declare bankruptcy

Boomers are so spoiled with money it's kind of incredible. My god the amount of money they just burn without even thinking could keep me going for entire decades.
Instead I'm stuck in wagecuck jobs unable to go anywhere meaningful in life, making a tenth of what they did doing the same thing

typical aussie, only knows about florida

>God
>Freedom of choice
Pick one

It's what my sister does, she's getting fat as hell from it, too

I tried taking her to the gym (kind of worked) but she refuses to cut out her junk food. The only reason she hasn't ballooned to hambeast size is because her retail job keeps her burning 500+ calories extra every day.

Don't allow people to file for bankruptcy sans for acts of god or violent criminal victimization where defense was not an option. No more bailouts or restructuring. You lose everything when you find yourself unable to support your choices.

>live in a relatively nice little house
>bunch of lower income units behind the property
>someone there recently bought a brand new V8 commodore
>they sit in their driveway for 10 minutes every morning idling it
>sit there for another 30 minutes in the afternoon, idling it
>exhaust mod that makes it loud as fuck
Yes, I'm fucking jealous. At the same time I'm wondering what the fuck you're doing buying a $60k+ car when you live in povertytier accomodation. No fucking wonder you're poor, and I look forward to buying your car at auction when it gets repossessed in a few months because you can't keep up with the payments. Until then, please stop sitting in your driveway idling the damn thing at 6.30 in the morning.

God I hate poor people

You need to keep up the pressure. My little brother got fat despite my constant warnings. Now I'm having a hell of a time getting him fit. On the bright side his noob gains in the gym are impressive.

>the amount of money they just burn without even thinking could keep me going for entire decades.
>Instead I'm stuck in wagecuck jobs unable to go anywhere meaningful in life, making a tenth of what they did doing the same thing
I know that feel user

That's called drug dealing mate, I should know - I supply about half the ket to south Melbourne.

God I love knowing my drugs are killing immigrants.

Poor with credit and gibs waste
Poor without those save and budget

This image is stupid. What form is the bromine in?

But we do have Mountain Dew?

kek

Brominated Vegetable Oil.
It's still in Mountain Dew right now, but there haven't been any studies done to prove adverse affect of the chemicals in humans. People are just assuming that it's probably harmful because there's bromine in the soda. Nobody can say anything for certain except drinking large quantities of the stuff is a long term gamble.

You are perfect examples of why they dont convict on circumstantial evidence because stupid fucks like you exist.

brominated vegetable oil
acts to keep the color from settling

Mt dew has the maximum daily FDA allowed dosage of bromine per serving.

read fine print: there are 2 servings per 12 oz can

nice copypasta but I didnt mention both in the same sentence, try again

plenty of studies have shown it to be harmful
it is heavily regulated by the FDA
inb4 muh (((peer))) review

oy mayte got to go smoke me a fag on the loo oy oy oy look at me im british oy oy oy

Sorry leaf, but your shitlib sociology prof lied to you.

Let them spend as much as they want so we can laugh about them when they are ruined.

why do you care? the cycle doesnt end. what do think the receiver of that money does? stick it up his ass? eventually it'll reach your burger flipping ass salary

Guess you're right!
Only rural and suburban retards drink mountain dew!

Maybe the illegal in California wouldn't of got away with murder then.

But seriously stop being a cuck. bad enough your frenchy prime minister is one.

LOL LIKE POOR PEOPLE HAVE TONS OF MONEY TO WASTE WHAT A STUPID THREAD

ALSO ANYONE WHO HAS $250,000US FOR A FERRARI IS NOT POOR

And just think, with all that money they're not saving, you're going to be paying for their retirement.

Inform them of the plot

Confiscate it like the fascist leftist you are.

Take away food stamps.
Take away housing vouchers.
Take away the right to treatment without means of payment in hospital emergency rooms.
End welfare in general.
Problem solved. But I don't think we have the political will to do it.
Yet. When the money runs out, everything goes back on the table. But the chimpout won't be pretty.

but seriously, you are gay

More like
>50 smokes
>50 alcohol
>200 groceries
>200 bills
>200 for wife and kids spending money

Welcome to real life

>hurr durr what's credit and loans
Why do you think we are in the financial crisis we are in right now?

>drive through Louisiana
>destroyed houses, trailers with duct tape for windows
>full size SUVs
>huge, new trucks everywhere
>niggers/white trash drinking under bridges
There's a reason why they're poor, eventually life will teach them their lesson.

>Take away the right to treatment without means of payment in hospital emergency rooms.
I'm all for ending the welfare state, but that takes it too far. Don't be heartless. It's not like we don't have the money to afford basic services like guaranteed treatment.

Why thank you of course I am happy.

I started working as an electrician right out of highschool.
Took me 9 years before i could afford nice things.
Recently bought my first house.

Lighten up francis

I bought a foreclosure house, a 3/1 in a poor neighborhood for $5000. replaced the doors, windows, kitchen cabinets, bathroom, painted.
About 3 weeks work, sold it for $119k clearing 100k profit.
While I was working on the house, I couldn't help but notice the Hummer, and Benz in the neighbors driveway. Talked with them one day while I was painting the exterior. The family all got gibs from the government 6 people in the household, totaling 80k / year plus food stamps, and his girlfriend got section 8 housing pretending to rent the house from him. she would lose section 8 if they got married.
All of the cars and assets were in their cousins name, because there are limits that would prevent them from qualifying if they owned anything themself.

Could be show plates. If you're gonna boast about your cars online might as well spend like £10 on show plates

There are organizations that the shitskins use to get access to gibs, most whites have no clue the amount of gibs that are availible, nor how to fraudulently claim them

why do the cars have the same licence plate?

don't stop with one house. keep buying more.
inflation is about to strike again, property goes up, currency goes down.

Disgusting.

This

screencapped

It's not banned here we just have to call it an energy drink because even after reducing the sugar content you have over there it was too much to be considered a soft drink.

So much this.
I took me sitting with my father, and explaining to him like a child with papers and creyons where he is dumping money on stupid shit.
He was actually blaming my mom for wasting money, and in 4 years he bought 3 cars and 2 bikes all new and losing 25% of value in 6 months.
And then when a cheep piece of land, on the city border was available for purchase, he said he could not afford it because he needed to save for retirement.

There is nothing as economically illiterate as a boomer.

>It's not banned here
it clearly said "Europe" Bongistan is part of the African Union now.

My reg plate is D3AN 0

>fish tendies

heresy

What is your race, if you don't mind me asking.
My father had a good job, mother didn't have to work. She home-schooled my 8 brothers and sisters and I, and not one of us is a snowflake.

Is it privilege that's holding you back? Public education? Entitlement perhaps?

Good to see you're envious of what boomers can do, rather than being all communist, and just wanting to work in the fields all day to feed the masses.